Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Botanique @ Bartley

if garmen relief those strict policies, more ppl will buy right? Then the price will go up or down?? your call...

So early bird happy or sad?

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    Thought early birds will curse and swear if garmen relief those rules after they bought it, not the other way round?

Quote Originally Posted by lajia View Post
    if garmen relief those strict policies, more ppl will buy right? Then the price will go up or down?? your call...

So early bird happy or sad?
    ur statement -> early birds will curse and swear if garmen dun relief the rules -> less pple will buy -> price will go down -> late birds pay lower prices than early birds -> hence early birds will curse and swear

if u r referring to this botanique@bartley development, then the garmen rules are already in place . the early birds r buying the units at these high prices in this post garmen rules era. they already know what they r paying for. if garmen maintain status quo, i.e. dun relief the rules or dun up the rules, then nothing to curse and swear abt since it can swing both ways.

my statement -> early birds will curse and swear if garmen relief the rules -> absd and ssd will go up or down?? your call....)

so early bird happy or sad?

If status quo, in this soft market, u think the price will maintain if the developer only sell 20% (for eg) of what they have launched? Of course they will reduce price la, isn't it logical? Then will early bird or those who bought during balloting curse and swear? U tell me...

By relief of policies, I mean by relaxing those rules like ssd, absd, etc. With this rules relaxed, will the market have higher chance of going up??

So when I said early bird will curse and swear if rules are not relax, is it clearer now??

ur statement -> early birds will curse and swear if garmen dun relief the rules -> less pple will buy -> price will go down -> late birds pay lower prices than early birds -> hence early birds will curse and swear

if u r referring to this botanique@bartley development, then the garmen rules are already in place . the early birds r buying the units at these high prices in this post garmen rules era. they already know what they r paying for. if garmen maintain status quo, i.e. dun relief the rules or dun up the rules, then nothing to curse and swear abt since it can swing both ways.

my statement -> early birds will curse and swear if garmen relief the rules -> absd and ssd will go up or down?? your call....)

so early bird happy or sad?

If status quo, in this soft market, u think the price will maintain if the developer only sell 20% (for eg) of what they have launched? Of course they will reduce price la, isn't it logical? Then will early bird or those who bought during balloting curse and swear? U tell me...

By relief of policies, I mean by relaxing those rules like ssd, absd, etc. With this rules relaxed, will the market have higher chance of going up??

So when I said early bird will curse and swear if rules are not relax, is it clearer now??
    so u r telling me that all early birds who bought during balloting in this post garmen rules era are all cursing and swearing now lor?

so u mean early birds who pay high absd high ssd during this post garmen rules era will rejoice when the garmen relief the rules lor?

guess u have ur views and I have my views and its hard for us to see eye to eye unless we sit down together drink tea eat bao and discuss together.

Interesting. But you take a look at the upcoming supply in the pipeline (from 2016 to 2018), the numbers are staggering... in the drastic downtrend. Means the supply will be acutely cut. So price up or down?

I don't wish to go on and on with u but just for the sake of those viewing.....I am no expert and as I said, my view, that's right...

I didn't say all who bought during this period will curse and swear.

I mean, for this project at this pricing and >> if status quo, no change in policy, .....................................yes you are right, I am assuming price will be down. as what Cnud also pointed out, supply a lot..

and if garmen really relax the rules....maket confirm more activities than now, 100% guarantee....double confirm chop and sign.... early bird will rejoice? of course la, more demand means even if price don't go up it will also not drop ma...

my view and yours confirm different. you sounds like an agent to me. so what have you bought during this period?

bontanique good pricing?? check out how much sold compare to Sims...

so u r telling me that all early birds who bought during balloting in this post garmen rules era are all cursing and swearing now lor?

so u mean early birds who pay high absd high ssd during this post garmen rules era will rejoice when the garmen relief the rules lor?

guess u have ur views and I have my views and its hard for us to see eye to eye unless we sit down together drink tea eat bao and discuss together.

guess we wun be sitting down together drinking tea and eating bao and having a discussion then...

some will say its half-empty... others will say its half-full... to each his own then...

I don't wish to go on and on with u but just for the sake of those viewing.....I am no expert and as I said, my view, that's right...

I mean, for this project at this pricing and >> if status quo, no change in policy, .....................................yes you are right, I am assuming price will be down. as what Cnud also pointed out, supply a lot..

and if garmen really relax the rules....maket confirm more activities than now, 100% guarantee....double confirm chop and sign.... early bird will rejoice? of course la, more demand means even if price don't go up it will also not drop ma...

my view and yours confirm different. you sounds like an agent to me. so what have you bought during this period?

Confirm you like to hear what you like to hear. Or read for that matter.

What I said was: supply will be cut from 2016 to 2018, looking at the URA charts. So those that are buying now are seeing something others don't. BTW, I'm not agent. But vested in Bartley Residences.

Oh, I think you have misread as well...the supply cut, but still supply a lot with in flow of manpower cut and vacancy increase even though slow supply......this is a fact. Not what I want to hear. As I said, if status quo, this will be it...and by the way, doesn't mean buy during this period all will curse and swear. It depends.....but when I make this statement, I was referring to botanique.

Quote Originally Posted by cnud View Post
    Confirm you like to hear what you like to hear. Or read for that matter.

What I said was: supply will be cut from 2016 to 2018, looking at the URA charts. So those that are buying now are seeing something others don't. BTW, I'm not agent. But vested in Bartley Residences.

Maybank research:

Botanique at Bartley by UOL. More than 150 units were booked at the
    private sales event on 4 Apr (Saturday). The average pricing, at SGD1,300
    psf, was largely in line with two nearby developments, Bartley Residences
    and Bartley Ridge, which are almost fully sold.

Estimated 1.3mil and above
    thank you think a bit high for that area.

Quote Originally Posted by giantcroco View Post
    ur welcome. yup, u r not the only one who think that too. nevertheless, there r still takers.

Quote Originally Posted by giantcroco View Post

Isnt bartley the next hot area?

why hot? Maybe u can enlighten us...I also want more reasons to be convinced

Quote Originally Posted by l1127 View Post

better be careful when u enlighten and convince. else may be alleged to be an agent or/and have vested interest. better not. be safe not sorry.

In any forum, in my opinion, take all post comment as a pinch of salt. It is up to individual to make up their mind. Buying a property is not like buying a fish from a fish market. Potential buyers are smart and will do their research and not simply relying on forum comments. There is no need to enlighten or convince anyone.

To me bartley seems hot as most of the under construction condo around are almost sold out. There are buzz about the paya lebar and bartley area for future development in the masterplan.

Thanks to all user in this forum. Some of your post are quite entertaining and some take their time to update us with photos. Thanks.

In any forum, in my opinion, take all post comment as a pinch of salt. It is up to individual to make up their mind. Buying a property is not like buying a fish from a fish market. Potential buyers are smart and will do their research and not simply relying on forum comments. There is no need to enlighten or convince anyone.

To me bartley seems hot as most of the under construction condo around are almost sold out. There are buzz about the paya lebar and bartley area for future development in the masterplan.

Thanks to all user in this forum. Some of your post are quite entertaining and some take their time to update us with photos. Thanks.
    I tink u mean bidadari is hot , is it is stretch all the way to Bartley from near potong pasir, I agree tat many public housing attractive to young generation... And pte condo as long priced well will sell

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    I tink u mean bidadari is hot , is it is stretch all the way to Bartley from near potong pasir, I agree tat many public housing attractive to young generation... And pte condo as long priced well will sell
    I think he/she meant that Bartley is hot coz most of the launches there sold out. B Residences is 100% sold. B Ridge is 98% (if not wrong) sold as of now. And Botanique has sold about 100+ units since launched 2 weeks ago.

So look at the supply in the pipeline and you will see why people are getting into action now.

The govt plans to develop the area which has been announced so the price sentiments has been factored in? Not cheap cheap in my opinion with all the hype. Maybe its the mrt connectivity which many people are crazy about these days. Esp those waiting to ditch their cars for public transport..

Talking

Was at the launch.
    #5-39 3BDR premium was 1.37 mil.

Settled for 3br instead.

The project is not bad.. Interior design quality n location.. But 2 many small units..will be a more for "rental " than own stay.

Imagine all smaller units are up for rental to FTs...cant imagine the quality of life there....good luck to those who have bought it for stay..

Small units seems to be appealing to young couples and singles.

Quote Originally Posted by jmyopic View Post
    Was at the launch.
    #5-39 3BDR premium was 1.37 mil.

Settled for 3br instead.
    Hi, are u first time buyer? Do u need to pay 7% ABSD? U buy to stay?

Small units seems to be appealing to young couples and singles.
    Young couples with no intention to have children. Once they have it accidentally, they will realise it is impractical to have small unit over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    Young couples with no intention to have children. Once they have it accidentally, they will realise it is impractical to have small unit over time.
    Enjoy couple hood for few years, save up, combine income to sell and buy a larger one later? Sounds good!
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Enjoy couple hood for few years, save up, combine income to sell and buy a larger one later? Sounds good!
    Looking at market sentiment now, maybe need abt more than 5 yrs holding period in order can sell at reasonable price.

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    Looking at market sentiment now, maybe need abt more than 5 yrs holding period in order can sell at reasonable price.
    True. If couple strongly recommended to get hdb.

but if single with no bf or gf, two years find and paktor, two years couplehood, 1 year pregnancy. Five years just nice!

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Buy now also got to wait a few years to build right?

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.