Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Botanique @ Bartley

Junior

User Info Menu

if garmen relief those strict policies, more ppl will buy right? Then the price will go up or down?? your call...

So early bird happy or sad?

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    Thought early birds will curse and swear if garmen relief those rules after they bought it, not the other way round?

:)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lajia View Post
    if garmen relief those strict policies, more ppl will buy right? Then the price will go up or down?? your call...

So early bird happy or sad?
    ur statement -> early birds will curse and swear if garmen dun relief the rules -> less pple will buy -> price will go down -> late birds pay lower prices than early birds -> hence early birds will curse and swear

if u r referring to this [email protected] development, then the garmen rules are already in place . the early birds r buying the units at these high prices in this post garmen rules era. they already know what they r paying for. if garmen maintain status quo, i.e. dun relief the rules or dun up the rules, then nothing to curse and swear abt since it can swing both ways.

my statement -> early birds will curse and swear if garmen relief the rules -> absd and ssd will go up or down?? your call....)

so early bird happy or sad?

Junior

User Info Menu

If status quo, in this soft market, u think the price will maintain if the developer only sell 20% (for eg) of what they have launched? Of course they will reduce price la, isn't it logical? Then will early bird or those who bought during balloting curse and swear? U tell me...

By relief of policies, I mean by relaxing those rules like ssd, absd, etc. With this rules relaxed, will the market have higher chance of going up??

So when I said early bird will curse and swear if rules are not relax, is it clearer now??

ur statement -> early birds will curse and swear if garmen dun relief the rules -> less pple will buy -> price will go down -> late birds pay lower prices than early birds -> hence early birds will curse and swear

if u r referring to this [email protected] development, then the garmen rules are already in place . the early birds r buying the units at these high prices in this post garmen rules era. they already know what they r paying for. if garmen maintain status quo, i.e. dun relief the rules or dun up the rules, then nothing to curse and swear abt since it can swing both ways.

my statement -> early birds will curse and swear if garmen relief the rules -> absd and ssd will go up or down?? your call....)

so early bird happy or sad?

User Info Menu

If status quo, in this soft market, u think the price will maintain if the developer only sell 20% (for eg) of what they have launched? Of course they will reduce price la, isn't it logical? Then will early bird or those who bought during balloting curse and swear? U tell me...

By relief of policies, I mean by relaxing those rules like ssd, absd, etc. With this rules relaxed, will the market have higher chance of going up??

So when I said early bird will curse and swear if rules are not relax, is it clearer now??
    so u r telling me that all early birds who bought during balloting in this post garmen rules era are all cursing and swearing now lor?

so u mean early birds who pay high absd high ssd during this post garmen rules era will rejoice when the garmen relief the rules lor?

guess u have ur views and I have my views and its hard for us to see eye to eye unless we sit down together drink tea eat bao and discuss together.

GOD good old days

User Info Menu

Interesting. But you take a look at the upcoming supply in the pipeline (from 2016 to 2018), the numbers are staggering... in the drastic downtrend. Means the supply will be acutely cut. So price up or down?

Junior

User Info Menu

I don't wish to go on and on with u but just for the sake of those viewing.....I am no expert and as I said, my view, that's right...

I didn't say all who bought during this period will curse and swear.

I mean, for this project at this pricing and >> if status quo, no change in policy, .....................................yes you are right, I am assuming price will be down. as what Cnud also pointed out, supply a lot..

and if garmen really relax the rules....maket confirm more activities than now, 100% guarantee....double confirm chop and sign.... early bird will rejoice? of course la, more demand means even if price don't go up it will also not drop ma...

my view and yours confirm different. you sounds like an agent to me. so what have you bought during this period?

bontanique good pricing?? check out how much sold compare to Sims...

so u r telling me that all early birds who bought during balloting in this post garmen rules era are all cursing and swearing now lor?

so u mean early birds who pay high absd high ssd during this post garmen rules era will rejoice when the garmen relief the rules lor?

guess u have ur views and I have my views and its hard for us to see eye to eye unless we sit down together drink tea eat bao and discuss together.

User Info Menu

guess we wun be sitting down together drinking tea and eating bao and having a discussion then...

some will say its half-empty... others will say its half-full... to each his own then...

I don't wish to go on and on with u but just for the sake of those viewing.....I am no expert and as I said, my view, that's right...

I mean, for this project at this pricing and >> if status quo, no change in policy, .....................................yes you are right, I am assuming price will be down. as what Cnud also pointed out, supply a lot..

and if garmen really relax the rules....maket confirm more activities than now, 100% guarantee....double confirm chop and sign.... early bird will rejoice? of course la, more demand means even if price don't go up it will also not drop ma...

my view and yours confirm different. you sounds like an agent to me. so what have you bought during this period?

GOD good old days

User Info Menu

Confirm you like to hear what you like to hear. Or read for that matter.

What I said was: supply will be cut from 2016 to 2018, looking at the URA charts. So those that are buying now are seeing something others don't. BTW, I'm not agent. But vested in Bartley Residences.

Junior

User Info Menu

Oh, I think you have misread as well...the supply cut, but still supply a lot with in flow of manpower cut and vacancy increase even though slow supply......this is a fact. Not what I want to hear. As I said, if status quo, this will be it...and by the way, doesn't mean buy during this period all will curse and swear. It depends.....but when I make this statement, I was referring to botanique.

Quote Originally Posted by cnud View Post
    Confirm you like to hear what you like to hear. Or read for that matter.

What I said was: supply will be cut from 2016 to 2018, looking at the URA charts. So those that are buying now are seeing something others don't. BTW, I'm not agent. But vested in Bartley Residences.

Senior

User Info Menu

Maybank research:

Botanique at Bartley by UOL. More than 150 units were booked at the
    private sales event on 4 Apr (Saturday). The average pricing, at SGD1,300
    psf, was largely in line with two nearby developments, Bartley Residences
    and Bartley Ridge, which are almost fully sold.