Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 136

Thread: North Park Residences

  1. #31
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    Cheap? Hhhmmm... assume no LTV/absd limitation, which bedder will u buy? Own stay or rental?
    Investment outside Core Central Area, 2 bedders.

  2. #32
    :)

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wendywendy View Post
    I think the pricing is valid for the lower floors like 5-7???
    Sqm of the units are smaller so prices seems easier for the wallet.

    If I missed 9R, I would buy NPR.
    If I win Toto on Monday. Group 1. Also will buy. Lol
    U haven't go yet? Thot u wld have been there this morning and back already to give us the first hand updates... Hahahahaha!!!!!

    If I missed 9R, think I will skip NPR and wait for 4R.

    If I win toto, I will start bio-ing CCR RCR lor... Hahahahaha!!!!!

  3. #33
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Where is the showflat? I like to get one 2 bedder. No need to pay immediately since it is buc?

  4. #34
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    U haven't go yet? Thot u wld have been there this morning and back already to give us the first hand updates... Hahahahaha!!!!!

    If I missed 9R, think I will skip NPR and wait for 4R.

    If I win toto, I will start bio-ing CCR RCR lor... Hahahahaha!!!!!
    Why would u skip NPR if u missed 9R ? I just came back from NPR show flat . . It was really crowded as first day . Had to queue up to even enter the show flat ! And had to queue up to enter the individual units for viewing too . . Really really crowded

  5. #35
    :)

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    Where is the showflat? I like to get one 2 bedder. No need to pay immediately since it is buc?
    At the old yishun bus interchange. Jus follow the crowd. Correction - jus follow the cars.

  6. #36
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I did an analysis on the price of the 2 bedrooms , turns out that NPR wasn't as cheap as I hope it to be .

    Comparing the cheapest 2 bedroom in 9 Residences which is pool facing and no afternoon sun #05-12 is 710 sqft @ 821k (1156 PSF)

    Vs

    Cheapest 2 bedroom at NPR where all 2 bedroom units(not 2 bedroom trio or deluxe), are facing the MRT tracks , 624 sqft @ 840k, (1346 PSF) .

    If I were to take 1346 PSF x 710 sqft(unit size of [email protected] residences), it would cost 955k

    So the question is , is it worth the extra 134k(955-821=134k) to purchase a 2 bedder unit in NorthPark as compared to 9 residences ?

    The advantage is I am connected to the bus interchange and mrt directly and a huge shopping mall below ,

    Trade off disadvantage is have to pay 134k more , non pool facing and instead facing the mrt track . What do u guys think ? Worth the premium ?

  7. #37
    :)

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5littlecow View Post
    Why would u skip NPR if u missed 9R ? I just came back from NPR show flat . . It was really crowded as first day . Had to queue up to even enter the show flat ! And had to queue up to enter the individual units for viewing too . . Really really crowded
    At the showflat now doing live reporting. agreed its really really crowded. Luckily got more than 1 agent attending to my party, we dun have to wait too long cos they bring us around thru shortcuts and they q for us. Got 5 display units available - all either 1, 2, or 3 bedders. Propnex wear blue polo t. Huttons wear orange polo t. Others r wearing casual. A lot of co broke here. Official launch on 27. Indicative price as highlighted earlier. As this is pre launch, showflat only open today tmr sun and coming Mon. Then it's closed for the week. Next weekend opening still a question mark. But if wanna come down on other days, can make arrangement with agent first to see feasibility.
    Last edited by MrTan; 14th March 2015 at 06:39 PM.

  8. #38
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    At the showflat now doing live reporting. agreed its really really crowded. Luckily got more than 1 agent attending to my party, we dun have to wait too long cos they bring us around thru shortcuts and they q for us. Got 5 display units available - all either 1, 2, or 3 bedders. Propnex wear blue polo t. Huttons wear orange polo t. Others r wearing casual. A lot of co broke here. Official launch on 27. Indicative price as highlighted earlier. As this is pre launch, showflat only open today tmr sun and coming Mon. Then it's closed for the week. Next weekend opening still a question mark. But if wanna come down on other days, can make arrangement with agent first to see feasibility.
    Showflat open till from what time till what time? I am very keen to get 2 bedder.

  9. #39
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    hi,
    wats the maintenance fee for one and two bedder?

  10. #40
    :)

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    Showflat open till from what time till what time? I am very keen to get 2 bedder.
    Today tmr open until 8pm or till last visitor leave. Go in afternoon confirm open. I wish u good luck and all the best in ur principle loan approval.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •