Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Parc SeaBreeze (D15, Freehold, Tiong Aik)

Well, it could be high quantum units so harder to move, these owners probably drop prices in order to meet buyers' expectations. As long as there is no net loss, these owners can still get pretty good gains assuming they bot at the correct time

Many projects around like Silversea, The Shore, The Cape, 16 Amber, Amber Residences and Coralis will TOP around 2013/2014 - tenant will be spoilt for choices and rental will be suppressed. Even at this low mortgage rate i believe most will have to rent out $5000 to break even and One Amber only asking abt $4500 and the 5yrs old ones nearby rented out at $3,800 though they call for higher.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Well, it could be high quantum units so harder to move, these owners probably drop prices in order to meet buyers' expectations. As long as there is no net loss, these owners can still get pretty good gains assuming they bot at the correct time
    They are of very good size 1,350-1,500 sqft 3 bedrm and some even high floors! Is this a bad sign or have I read too much into it?

as per the thread i started:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=13068

apparently high end are showing signs of struggling. after dec measures, the foreigners are completely put off. local investors/PRs are more cautious when putting 40% + 6% down for high quantum purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by HCJH
    They are of very good size 1,350-1,500 sqft 3 bedrm and some even high floors! Is this a bad sign or have I read too much into it?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    as per the thread i started:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=13068

apparently high end are showing signs of struggling. after dec measures, the foreigners are completely put off. local investors/PRs are more cautious when putting 40% + 6% down for high quantum purchases.
    That's the catch. High end = prestigious address = quality finishing = building design look expensive = air-conditioned lift lobby = air-conditioned study/reading room in the building for use = big club house = $1500psqft X 1500 = $2.25m mid to high floor.

Can Parc Seabreeze compete with this?

That's the catch. High end = prestigious address = quality finishing = building design look expensive = air-conditioned lift lobby = air-conditioned study/reading room in the building for use = big club house = $1500psqft X 1500 = $2.25m mid to high floor.

Can Parc Seabreeze compete with this?
    i would then encourage you to put your resources into somewhere that fits your bill, instead of venting around here and comparing. there is no free lunch in the world. funky facilities = funky maintennace bill, simple as that. lots of development along river valley do not have funky facilities but that does not make them low class.

if the purported MRT is gonna be where it is supposed to be, should we then be putting down developments like Ola residences or Amber residences when PSB is a 5min walk away?

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    i would then encourage you to put your resources into somewhere that fits your bill, instead of venting around here and comparing. there is no free lunch in the world. funky facilities = funky maintennace bill, simple as that. lots of development along river valley do not have funky facilities but that does not make them low class.

if the purported MRT is gonna be where it is supposed to be, should we then be putting down developments like Ola residences or Amber residences when PSB is a 5min walk away?
    I know where exactly to park my money and am airing my views here not venting and yes comparing around district 15 here and not river valley.

The Seaview is paying $390 maintenance and I presume Parc Seabreeze also paying the same price: "funky facilities = funky maintennace bill' ?

Would prospective tenants not looking at the facilities in the condo? One with large landscaping, big pools, gym, big clubhouse to compare.

Well, you park your money here and that's why you take offence in people's views.

10 years ago, a friend of mine bought a condo unit during the launch and developer had the MRT Map in the showroom indicating sooner or later there would be a train station right in front of the condo because there is a station missing throughout the stretch. Today, there is no sign of the train station at all and he has been trying hard to sell off his condo these days.

T,fore, from some years ago, developers, showrooms and agents are not allowed to promote their apartments base on speculative MRT station.

Well, you may be right but who knows where exactly is the spot. There are soil testing everywhere even telok kurau up to siglap ... since they announced that there will be eastern circle line. This is top secret nobody is supposed to know where exactly.

I know where exactly to park my money and am airing my views here not venting and yes comparing around district 15 here and not river valley.

The Seaview is paying $390 maintenance and I presume Parc Seabreeze also paying the same price: "funky facilities = funky maintennace bill' ?

Would prospective tenants not looking at the facilities in the condo? One with large landscaping, big pools, gym, big clubhouse to compare.

Well, you park your money here and that's why you take offence in people's views.
    wow, now you can even predict the quantum of the maintennance bill and here's precisely why your comments are flawed. conversely, i can presume that the maintennance bill is $100.

so, there are lots of developments around river valley with your purported arguments. at least i don't assume a higher moral ground by debasing another development.

Soon, every corner in Spore will have MRT station. Not too sure the hype abt project near MRT will still hold in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ezonme
    Soon, every corner in Spore will have MRT station. Not too sure the hype abt project near MRT will still hold in the future.
    can't predict the hype either, but it's sure hot at the moment. look at bedok and punggol going at $1200-1400psf for a leasehold unit.

can't predict the hype either, but it's sure hot at the moment. look at bedok and punggol going at $1200-1400psf for a leasehold unit.

Soon Chicken Rice will be $10 a plate.

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Soon Chicken Rice will be $10 a plate.
    I just ate yong tau foo for $7.50...
    Getting there...

The competition will then be on x steps to mrt...

Yes, exactly .... same sentiment here.

wow, now you can even predict the quantum of the maintennance bill and here's precisely why your comments are flawed. conversely, i can presume that the maintennance bill is $100.

so, there are lots of developments around river valley with your purported arguments. at least i don't assume a higher moral ground by debasing another development.
    In this case my prediction came true - $385 for Parc Seabreeze and Coralis. I dont speculate like you about the MRT. I checked with developers before giving out information here. My friend lived in The Seaview so I knew the maintenance there. I even know the surrounding projects' maintenance fee too. I did a comparison not debasing.

Do not utter nonsense and make a fool of yourself.

In this case my prediction came true - $385 for Parc Seabreeze and Coralis. I dont speculate like you about the MRT. I checked with developers before giving out information here. My friend lived in The Seaview so I knew the maintenance there. I even know the surrounding projects' maintenance fee too. I did a comparison not debasing.

Do not utter nonsense and make a fool of yourself.
    wow, u can provide such an accurate figure when both developments aren't even completed. so either you got a huge crystalball or you're treating an estimate as cast in concrete.

and u think the rest of us do not know the maintennace fees of the surrounding projects? either you are a soothsayer or a know-it-all moron. i did a comparison, not debasing. nevertheless, it's a waste to throw pearls at swines so, shall stop at comparing with you and yourself

I dont think punggol and bedok is because of the mrt. Bedok is because of mature estate and punggol is because of the water front project by govt.

I dont think punggol and bedok is because of the mrt. Bedok is because of mature estate and punggol is because of the water front project by govt.
    matter of fact is bedok residences command a $200-400 premium over developments around bedok reservoir. both are equally mature while the former has greater accessibility and proximity to mrt.

wow, u can provide such an accurate figure when both developments aren't even completed. so either you got a huge crystalball or you're treating an estimate as cast in concrete.

and u think the rest of us do not know the maintennace fees of the surrounding projects? either you are a soothsayer or a know-it-all moron. i did a comparison, not debasing. nevertheless, it's a waste to throw pearls at swines so, shall stop at comparing with you and yourself
    The one that think he is a know-it-all moron is YOU and YOURSELF. You do not even know the exact figure to pay for maintenance before buying the project. Did not ask the developer? Shame on you. This figure is quoted to me by the developer of Parc Seabreeze and Coralise upon enquiry.

I do not want to waste my time arguing with someone that do not know facts and talk stupidly here.

Everyone here is prohibited to talk negatively about Parc Seabreeze just because he owns a unit here.

Yes, the guy is speculating heavily on his FUTURE MRT in front of his Parc Seabreeze that's why he is saying that Bedok and Punggol priced higher. However, reality is people buy these project at premium is with 100% guarantee that the MRT is already there.

His is nowhere in sight yet!!??

The one that think he is a know-it-all moron is YOU and YOURSELF. You do not even know the exact figure to pay for maintenance before buying the project. Did not ask the developer? Shame on you. This figure is quoted to me by the developer of Parc Seabreeze and Coralise upon enquiry.

I do not want to waste my time arguing with someone that do not know facts and talk stupidly here.

Everyone here is prohibited to talk negatively about Parc Seabreeze just because he owns a unit here.
    no one is prohibiting you from talking negatively. i'm just saying you're behaving like a know-it-all. and you think that ONLY you have the brains to enquire about the maintennace sum. pathetic when you look at your assumptions and arguments.

to put it simply, if you're playing chess, you are 2 steps behind

no one is prohibiting you from talking negatively. i'm just saying you're behaving like a know-it-all. and you think that ONLY you have the brains to enquire about the maintennace sum. pathetic when you look at your assumptions and arguments.

Know-it-all for the news about the law suit between The Sea View and Parc Seabreeze's developer? About the maintenance fee and about the comparison betweeen what other surrounding condo has to offer other than your Parc Seabreeze?

These are known facts to people out there and I am just bringing it out for discussion. You are either too arrogant, immature or a nuisance here to take things so personally as to call people names. Go for the anger management course to have a better composure of yourself in public.

Well, to explain all these, you must be a first timer to buy a condo beside your HDB. So, we are certainly not the same league.

Absolutely way ahead of you...

I saw the pipes too few weeks ago and agreed with HJC that these pipes are unsightly. But my $$$$ Indo friend who is interest in this project don't care when I highlighted to them. What attracted him is the location and the vibrant surrounding especially after 112 opened its door. He told me the traffic jam now at 112 junction is a good sign that the area is hot. Wow, I now understand why he is rich.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP
    I saw the pipes too few weeks ago and agreed with HJC that these pipes are unsightly. But my $$$$ Indo friend who is interest in this project don't care when I highlighted to them. What attracted him is the location and the vibrant surrounding especially after 112 opened its door. He told me the traffic jam now at 112 junction is a good sign that the area is hot. Wow, I now understand why he is rich.
    ur fren dun mind 10% absd?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    maybe a rich timber tycoon. was there couple of weekends ago for dinner and it was a nightmare trying to get a carpark around that area.

next avenue for business would probably be to build more multi-storey carparks

Wait till the upgraded Paramount Shopping Centre and refurbished Roxy Square are opened, and that area will be the 2nd Orchard Road.

Heard there are also enbloc talks on the old Katong Shopping Centre.

In 2-3 years time, this stretch of road from Katong Shopping Centre to Katong i12 to Parkway Parade will be a mini Orchard Road. And with that, a new psf price for the new condos around that area. I can bet $2000psf will be a norm in that area, if not higher 2-3 years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Of couse he knew. Doesn't mean that if GST goes up to 10% you stop consuming.

Of couse he knew. Doesn't mean that if GST goes up to 10% you stop consuming.
    Only make sense if he buying for a home to stay in sg....

For investment, ur fren can buy london ppty for eg.