Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Parc SeaBreeze (D15, Freehold, Tiong Aik)

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Only make sense if he buying for a home to stay in sg....

For investment, ur fren can buy london ppty for eg.
    FX quite volatile nowadays leh

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    FX quite volatile nowadays leh
    Indo fren leh.....

Sgd aso volatile....hehehe

Indo fren leh.....

Sgd aso volatile....hehehe
    not worried about rupiah, since it's growing from strength to strength. it's SGD and GBP.

not worried about rupiah, since it's growing from strength to strength. it's SGD and GBP.
    Exactly....

Indo fren using rupiah to buy sg ppty rite?

Exactly....

Indo fren using rupiah to buy sg ppty rite?
    eh, can't be that sure. lots of indon wealth parked in singapore leh especially ever since the fall of suharto and the subsequent persecution of wealthy indo-chinese

Visited a new project at Meyer Road. Fully captivated by the interior especially the Crystal Look marble flooring and yes, right into the kitchen. German brand fittings and even utility toilet has brandt fittings. Impeccable.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP
    I saw the pipes too few weeks ago and agreed with HJC that these pipes are unsightly. But my $$$$ Indo friend who is interest in this project don't care when I highlighted to them. What attracted him is the location and the vibrant surrounding especially after 112 opened its door. He told me the traffic jam now at 112 junction is a good sign that the area is hot. Wow, I now understand why he is rich.
    It is no doubt that PS is located at a good spot. I was also looking at it as an investment tool to park some money. However, like what you mentioned about the human/traffic congestion around the area is quite stressful to call home for me.

I like the feel of coming home to a serene and quiet environment after a stressful day.

Quote Originally Posted by HCJH
    It is no doubt that PS is located at a good spot. I was also looking at it as an investment tool to park some money. However, like what you mentioned about the human/traffic congestion around the area is quite stressful to call home for me.

I like the feel of coming home to a serene and quiet environment after a stressful day.

haha...stressful meh? Can go next door 112 with quite a few cafes and GV to catch a movie to de-stress

Else pop over to east coast park for a run, cycling or swim also can de-stress.

I love this vicinity!! hehe...

Default Maintenance fee

wow, u can provide such an accurate figure when both developments aren't even completed. so either you got a huge crystalball or you're treating an estimate as cast in concrete.

and u think the rest of us do not know the maintennace fees of the surrounding projects? either you are a soothsayer or a know-it-all moron. i did a comparison, not debasing. nevertheless, it's a waste to throw pearls at swines so, shall stop at comparing with you and yourself
    I do a lot of profiling and from the way this guy writes (yes, the poster is a guy), he is sounding like a male in 30s, lives in HDB, put a lot of his money into the project. Probably no child of his own too and trolling these forums giving himself some self satisfaction. The other posters are most likely to be females who like the location but are on the fence on investing here.

Anyway, I used to own 3 units here. 2 from developer and 1 from sub sale. I'm down to 2 units now. If you ask the agents, they'll tell you it's $67 per share. That brings it to $465-470 for a 3 bedder. The developer says $385 and that's only for the first year and before MCST comes in. The developer is correct. During first year, the developer has the power to negotiate better fees from the main cons. The MCST will not. So if you are a buyer, consider these facts.

Nobody can refute the good location of this project. I invest in properties and had to let go of a unit here because it was too close to Coralis and boy did those pipes look unsightly. Normal investors don't bother with this but I'm an aesthetics kind of person and believe in the overall appeal. The developer could have done a better job at this.

At the end of the day, everyone just wants to make money. My bankers are telling me that now is a good time to let both go. For once, I'd like to try an experiment and see what the other owners think.

Yes, you do not need to wait till the completion of the project to know the maintenance fee. And, I usually factor this fee into the rental, which some agents would say "Oh, normally people do not add the maintenance fee ..." so they could quote you high % yield.

Yes, the appeal and facilities are also important to me.

Quote Originally Posted by okacin
    haha...stressful meh? Can go next door 112 with quite a few cafes and GV to catch a movie to de-stress

Else pop over to east coast park for a run, cycling or swim also can de-stress.

I love this vicinity!! hehe...
    I lived at East Coast Road and visited this area very often. I noticed that a lot of people would walk pass the pavement towards Katong and certainly the entrance of the 2 projects and lots of cars coming into the road due to the I12 Katong Mall.

If you live in PS it will be a challenge when you drive, be it coming home or going to work. Needs a lot patience and be careful not to knock any passerby if not cars.

I love this vicinity too. That's why am looking at Meyer for own stay and pondering over PS for investment.

I am vested in PSB too.
    Yeah, it is getting crowded. But the upside is the number of nice food places in Joo Chiat and Tanjong Katong Road. A lot of convenient places for chilling, makan and relaxing.

Movie theatre and the beach is round the corner.

I am looking forward to moving but the rooms are probably smaller than my current place. Sianz.

Got big problem driving in and out during wkend evening for psb and coralis.....112 giving both conveniences and inconveniences at the same time

Wait for weekend with church goers from the nearby church before or after service.
    I lived at East Coast Road and visited this area very often. I noticed that a lot of people would walk pass the pavement towards Katong and certainly the entrance of the 2 projects and lots of cars coming into the road due to the I12 Katong Mall.

If you live in PS it will be a challenge when you drive, be it coming home or going to work. Needs a lot patience and be careful not to knock any passerby if not cars.

I love this vicinity too. That's why am looking at Meyer for own stay and pondering over PS for investment.

My friend said he could hear the church bell every weekend too.

Urban is right about the room size. With just 1292sqft, they have big balcony cum planter box in the living and all the other three bedrooms. Will have to fix them with those Chen Nai wood which is quite costly for so many.

I think the developer earn big bucks cos I heard they dont pay for planter boxes but it is included in the floor area that we have to pay! Balcony?

Chinese Indon in Singapore everywhere. 7 yrs ago, I have a few Chinese Indon neighbours. 3 yrs ago, moved to another project also some Chinese Indon neighbours. Now, also have Chinese Indon neighbours. Ha Ha ha of course some other nationalities too.

The seriously rich ones only have eyes for dist 1,2,3 and 9,10,11.

Quote Originally Posted by chijoe
    I do a lot of profiling and from the way this guy writes (yes, the poster is a guy), he is sounding like a male in 30s, lives in HDB, put a lot of his money into the project. Probably no child of his own too and trolling these forums giving himself some self satisfaction. The other posters are most likely to be females who like the location but are on the fence on investing here.

Anyway, I used to own 3 units here. 2 from developer and 1 from sub sale. I'm down to 2 units now. If you ask the agents, they'll tell you it's $67 per share. That brings it to $465-470 for a 3 bedder. The developer says $385 and that's only for the first year and before MCST comes in. The developer is correct. During first year, the developer has the power to negotiate better fees from the main cons. The MCST will not. So if you are a buyer, consider these facts.

Nobody can refute the good location of this project. I invest in properties and had to let go of a unit here because it was too close to Coralis and boy did those pipes look unsightly. Normal investors don't bother with this but I'm an aesthetics kind of person and believe in the overall appeal. The developer could have done a better job at this.

At the end of the day, everyone just wants to make money. My bankers are telling me that now is a good time to let both go. For once, I'd like to try an experiment and see what the other owners think.
    Interestingly I was told by my banker to hold and not to buy yet. The transactions for resale/subsale has been down for sometime and if this goes on next would be the prices. Hmm looks like good deals are not far away err end 2012...2013/2014?

Why follow advice from Banker for property investment? There is a gap between buyer and seller's expectation now. You may be able to get slightly better deal from projects that TOP in 2-3 years time. Low transaction volume for resale does not mean drop in price, ie. fire sale.
    Interestingly I was told by my banker to hold and not to buy yet. The transactions for resale/subsale has been down for sometime and if this goes on next would be the prices. Hmm looks like good deals are not far away err end 2012...2013/2014?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Why follow advice from Banker for property investment? There is a gap between buyer and seller's expectation now. You may be able to get slightly better deal from projects that TOP in 2-3 years time. Low transaction volume for resale does not mean drop in price, ie. fire sale.
    Banker is supposed to know a great deal about the current financial/economic situations. I think for investors like chijoe and myself we have been having very good relationship with our bankers for years and projects and they have been giving us valuable and insight advice so far thus the trust is there.

Although sometimes I may choose to defy their advice but over the years all investments turned out pretty profitable.

Of course we are not talking as though property prices will plunge overnight but the down trend is obvious that's why the low resale transactions.

Every unit advertised is at least 2m .!

OMG! Property prices flying off the roof everywhere... Someone offered 3.5m for mine at Meyer Road...bought 2yrs ago at +-2.2m. Now my headache is sell or not to sell...still going up...

OMG! Property prices flying off the roof everywhere... Someone offered 3.5m for mine at Meyer Road...bought 2yrs ago at +-2.2m. Now my headache is sell or not to sell...still going up...
    where ru going to stay after selling
    sell high buy high

Bought another unit not long ago after Dec cooling measures not effective...

Anyone selling Parc Seabreeze? Saw one latest transaction 1.83

Project TOP already.

Anyone collected keys?

Saw a unit on the 8th floor with lights on last Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Saw a unit on the 8th floor with lights on last Friday.
    2nd floor unit also seems to be occupied. I am still waiting for 7th month to be over.

Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    Every unit advertised is at least 2m .!
    Looks good from outside and inside, good location too, but the spoiler:
    532 Joo Chiat Road

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Looks good from outside and inside, good location too, but the spoiler:
    532 Joo Chiat Road

Got good 'food' right?

And according to our handsome bro bj21 this is the next HUAT!!!!!! area!