Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: High Park Residences from 3xxk?

Where is high park and where is Parc rosewood? When does high park top and when did Parc rosewood top? Risky to use historical trend to predict future performance.

Quote Originally Posted by star View Post
    If can buy EC or bto no matter u got private property people here sure chiong in liao. I think some may even buy whole floor of bto flat. Hahaha.
    Yeah if can freely buy hdb I will aim to buy a block of it.

Just kidding. A floor is super ambitious already.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Yeah if can freely buy hdb I will aim to buy a block of it.

Just kidding. A floor is super ambitious already.
    Lol. I immediately think of - should I buy a whole floor of executive maisonettes on the highest level of a point block in bishan, or should I buy Mt Sinai?

They mentioned high park residences is Water theme park condo, Any idea what it is? they might have some play ground in pool?.

Recently HDB announced 2 Room Flat in Punggol area for $28000.This price has any impact in condo price?
    After purchase price may drop? my concern is to buy or not. Currently i rent HDB and share with my friends.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by rsk View Post
    They mentioned high park residences is Water theme park condo, Any idea what it is? they might have some play ground in pool?.

Recently HDB announced 2 Room Flat in Punggol area for $28000.This price has any impact in condo price?
    After purchase price may drop? my concern is to buy or not. Currently i rent HDB and share with my friends.

Any suggestions are welcome.
    Not selling for 28k. If you qualify for 60k grant, it is starting from 28k. But the grant will be recovered if you sell one day.

If you qualify why don't get HDB?

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Not selling for 28k. If you qualify for 60k grant, it is starting from 28k. But the grant will be recovered if you sell one day.

If you qualify why don't get HDB?
    Oh OK , I am not aware of 60K grant. Thanks
    I am not local,So I am not qualified.
    I am looking for cheaper condo for my own stay. I feel high park residence is more attractive price compared to other condo price .
    I am just waiting for others suggestion

I am looking for cheaper condo for my own stay. I feel high park residence is more attractive price compared to other condo price .
    It is cheap indeed. If have the funds ready and it's compatible with your lifestyle (work or study) why not? Do factor in 5% ABSD rate and (3%-5400) BSD rate plus lawyer fees. So whichever selling price, need to upfront pay up about 28% of it. So if selling price is 360K, you need about 100K. Do get a banker to verify if all the figures work based on your income and current debts.

Property now is a highly individualised game. One man's meat is another's poison, because everyone is paying different prices for the same property. Therefore, you have to be very clear what you are doing.

Good luck!

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

U not citizen r u pr? Can buy resale hdb? Guess u know urself best when u say u not qualified to buy new hdb. Guess u can't buy EC also. So if u wan to buy a property and if u can't buy resale hdb, then private is the only option for u. Buy private also got 2 choices - buy new or buy resale. It all depends on what what u want (purchase vs rental; new vs resale; have to wait for few yrs before can move in for new vs can move in soon for resale) and what you have (future income, cash, other assets, liabilities, risk appetite). Best to check with a banker first then a property agent before u plan ur next move.

As on comment on this development, as kelonguni said, it is cheap indeed. But the floor area is small also. Average psf is abt 1k, which is comparable to other ocr developments launched recently, not including the mixed and the integrated ones. Therefore, look cautiously before u leap, plan carefully before u buy. And to quote kelonguni - "...you have to be very clear what you are doing. Good luck!" And from me - ALL THE BEST!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    U not citizen r u pr? Can buy resale hdb? Guess u know urself best when u say u not qualified to buy new hdb. Guess u can't buy EC also. So if u wan to buy a property and if u can't buy resale hdb, then private is the only option for u. Buy private also got 2 choices - buy new or buy resale. It all depends on what what u want (purchase vs rental; new vs resale; have to wait for few yrs before can move in for new vs can move in soon for resale) and what you have (future income, cash, other assets, liabilities, risk appetite). Best to check with a banker first then a property agent before u plan ur next move.

As on comment on this development, as kelonguni said, it is cheap indeed. But the floor area is small also. Average psf is abt 1k, which is comparable to other ocr developments launched recently, not including the mixed and the integrated ones. Therefore, look cautiously before u leap, plan carefully before u buy. And to quote kelonguni - "...you have to be very clear what you are doing. Good luck!" And from me - ALL THE BEST!!!
    I am PR and wife n kid in long term pass and I m 34 yrs old. as you said can't buy hdb n EC. looking for possibilities . Thanks for your feedback. How about location? it's good in future if i rent .tthank

I am PR and wife n kid in long term pass and I m 34 yrs old. as you said can't buy hdb n EC. looking for possibilities . Thanks for your feedback. How about location? it's good in future if i rent .tthank
    Can buy resale hdb? Location is near to LRT station. Location good or bad best if u can bring ur wife n kid down to the actual site and assess it for urselves personally. Different people have different preferences different tastes different wishes. Good in future if u rent? Rent a unit there or rent ur unit out? Good for former cos there will be a lot of supply in the same area for u to choose and price competition there will mean a good price for u to rent a unit there. Challenging for latter cos there will be a lot of supply in the same area there to compete with u and hence price competition there will mean a challenging price for u to rent out ur unit there.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    Can buy resale hdb? Location is near to LRT station. Location good or bad best if u can bring ur wife n kid down to the actual site and assess it for urselves personally. Different people have different preferences different tastes different wishes. Good in future if u rent? Rent a unit there or rent ur unit out? Good for former cos there will be a lot of supply in the same area for u to choose and price competition there will mean a good price for u to rent a unit there. Challenging for latter cos there will be a lot of supply in the same area there to compete with u and hence price competition there will mean a challenging price for u to rent out ur unit there.
    Cant buy resale HDB, My wife must be a PR and Complete 3 yrs of PR .
    Good to rent out in future? In case i may move to other country ,Not sure How long i will stay in Singapore.
    I will go to actual location and have a look.
    Thanks

Hi

can you provide the pictures of the site and is the price negotiable ?

Quote Originally Posted by onehome View Post
    Hi

can you provide the pictures of the site and is the price negotiable ?
    SStill price not announced. Must wait till July. You can Google for floor plan n roughly how much is the price

Wink

Probably average will be less than $1k PSF. But of course, like all condos, the smaller the unit the higher the PSF pricing.

So expect the Studio and 1 bedders to be above $1k PSF. The studios will likely start from high $3xxK, so maybe like $39xK. Only a few of those.

Not a fantastically good location, but not the worst either, especially considering the price. No MRT, but at least next to LRT station. And got Seletar Mall within walking distance. The units with unblocked views facing Jalan Kayu could be nice, if you don't mind the West sun.

Lol! Rare breed! An honest and truthful agent. Bravo!

Can someone help with the brochure or floor plan. I'm looking at studio. Thanks

can't get loan for below 200k. Want to consider also very difficult

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes View Post
    can't get loan for below 200k. Want to consider also very difficult
    Do you have many properties or luxury cars under loans?

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

usually bank min loan size is 300k for BUC

usually bank min loan size is 300k for BUC
    I see. Try to loan more first, when all disbursed then clear all?

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

I see. Try to loan more first, when all disbursed then clear all?
    think i am not clear enough. This will be my 2nd housing loan, hence i am only able to get up to 50%. Based on the guide price of below 400k for studio, i doubt any bank will able able to provide me with any loan as the min loan size for BUC is at least 200k thereabout.

I thought this forum can't do anymore advertisement? Why there are still people advertising like this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by supermanz88 View Post
    I thought this forum can't do anymore advertisement? Why there are still people advertising like this thread?

what advertisements are you referring to ?

i dont see any adverts .....

think i am not clear enough. This will be my 2nd housing loan, hence i am only able to get up to 50%. Based on the guide price of below 400k for studio, i doubt any bank will able able to provide me with any loan as the min loan size for BUC is at least 200k thereabout.
    A happy problem to have.

Can still aim for the 400 or 500k units if can't loan for the lowest.

The CMs are creating very individualised situations for everyone. Everyone has a different tax and loan situation and structure. Interesting indeed.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

For those aiming for rental, it is very competitive here. A stone throw away 4br hdb flat beside Seletar Mall is about 2.2k to 2.5k monthly. The resale property and rental price in Sengkang has dropped very badly due to overly supply units here. It is not easy now to have a reasonable recursive income.

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    For those aiming for rental, it is very competitive here. A stone throw away 4br hdb flat beside Seletar Mall is about 2.2k to 2.5k monthly. The resale property and rental price in Sengkang has dropped very badly due to overly supply units here. It is not easy now to have a reasonable recursive income.
    4rm or 4BR?

The price commensurates with the competition here. Strangely, Sengkang has persisted in being the most searched HDB area although the condo market is not so.

One possibility is the HDB offers a clean and modern place to live in at the lowest price entry point, but for the condos, those who can afford it might also consider HDB prices almost islandwide as well as smaller units in better locations?

I guess the private buyers in this area appears more to aim for own stay purposes than for renting?

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Think the developer will probably tie up with some bank to offer loans of this quantum, probably the interest rate just higher. Prob need to visit the showflat to ask. They can't expect to have that many pple with few hundred k plonk everything down in this project bah.

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    This area one of those where prices have taken a roller coaster ride. From ghost towns to popular area for certain FT /PRs to now somewhere in between. The area needs a boost apart from the hospital. Maybe a IHL would be good.

Which developers have most unsold units?

anyone can share the floor plan for studio?