Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: High Park Residences from 3xxk?

my aunt brought it because she stays in fernvale and its just nearby. buying for own stay not for rental.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbear View Post
    my aunt brought it because she stays in fernvale and its just nearby. buying for own stay not for rental.
    Lol. Sama Sama for my friend too. But whether or not she's going to sell her punggol HDB or rent it out is another story already.

how many sold, or is it easier to count, how many left? after 3 days.

I wonder if punggol and sengkang area would face an oversupply of concrete walls.

If bought for own stay should be fine... worried for those who is buying for rental yield.

Quote Originally Posted by eunice76 View Post
    If bought for own stay should be fine... worried for those who is buying for rental yield.
    Precisely. I calculated the net rental yield. It's like less than 3% and that's optimistically speaking depending on what unit a person buys.

How to calculate rental yield etc? I would like to do the calculation should I attempt to get a 2nd one. Please share the calculation methodology. Thanks.

Fernvale feels like a mini Hong Kong with all the flats there over 20 floors. Seletar mall is always very crowded.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    Fernvale feels like a mini Hong Kong with all the flats there over 20 floors. Seletar mall is always very crowded.
    Very true. But HK property prices also unbelievably high.

They must build more centres to offload some of the hotspots there. Punggol also.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

BT ' Nearly 1,100 of the 1,399 units (~78%) available were sold at an average price of S$970 per square foot in its first weekend of sales'!

I think it has crashed some 30% from Northpark and Botanique.

Hehe, congrats!

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Crashed some 30%? U mean in terms of psf? Location is different mah. Not a like to like comparison mah.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    Crashed some 30%? U mean in terms of psf? Location is different mah. Not a like to like comparison mah.
    I am joking Mr Tan. But someone in this forum would read it this way, or any way that "proves" his point.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    I am joking Mr Tan. But someone in this forum would read it this way, or any way that "proves" his point.
    Phew. Scare die me for one sec. Sekaly ur joke becomes trigger and fuel for his point.

The High Park Residences condominium in Sengkang has received strong interest from buyers, with 1,100 units sold during its first sales weekend, reported The Straits Times.

This works out to 78 percent of the 1,390-unit project, said the developers in a statement.

Set for completion in 2020, the 99-year leasehold project is being developed by CEL Development and Unique Residence, which is a joint venture between Kim Seng Realty and Heeton Homes.

Situated next to Thanggam LRT station, High Park Residences is a short distance away from the Seletar Mall.

CEL Development’s executive director Chng Chee Beow revealed that the new project attracted a diverse range of buyers from across Singapore due to its wide selection of units, free lifestyle classes and 118 recreational facilities on offer.

Notably, buyers snapped up all of the project’s studio, shop, “one plus study” and bungalow units.

“We are indeed very encouraged by the overwhelming response,” shared Chng.

The showflat for High Park Residences at Fernvale Road is open daily from 11am to 7pm.

Look like I need to up my condos price liao.

It is Singaporeans dream of owning a private property. When cooling measures r removed u can feel the power!!!

Quote Originally Posted by star View Post
    It is Singaporeans dream of owning a private property. When cooling measures r removed u can feel the power!!!
    Based on your comments I think the Govt will realise that CMs actually do not need to be removed.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Still need to be removed when interest rate hit 3%. Its all about interest rate.

Default New home sales slump 42% in June

Quote Originally Posted by star View Post
    The High Park Residences condominium in Sengkang has received strong interest from buyers, with 1,100 units sold during its first sales weekend, reported The Straits Times.

This works out to 78 percent of the 1,390-unit project, said the developers in a statement.

Set for completion in 2020, the 99-year leasehold project is being developed by CEL Development and Unique Residence, which is a joint venture between Kim Seng Realty and Heeton Homes.

Situated next to Thanggam LRT station, High Park Residences is a short distance away from the Seletar Mall.

CEL Development’s executive director Chng Chee Beow revealed that the new project attracted a diverse range of buyers from across Singapore due to its wide selection of units, free lifestyle classes and 118 recreational facilities on offer.

Notably, buyers snapped up all of the project’s studio, shop, “one plus study” and bungalow units.

“We are indeed very encouraged by the overwhelming response,” shared Chng.

The showflat for High Park Residences at Fernvale Road is open daily from 11am to 7pm.
    Wow!!

New home sales in July will be a big jump.....

My friend went ahead to buy a unit 2br despise me pouring cold water (that's how strong the force is)

I told her

1) 1399 units is a huge development and huge development never gives u the exclusive feel
    2) Too gimmicky - cooking class? Yoga class? Violin class? FREE for all resident? Ermm that's provided you get a chance to book lar. 1399 units can translate to 2000-3000 ppl staying in the estate.
    3) The pricing is not really EC....my friend paid almost $1200 psf
    4) Fernvale area is full of condos....very diluted market
    5) Interest rates concern - so if u loan 80% means u are living on the edge.....better off lower the standards

Well.....anybody here thinks I am talking crap?

Agree with u on your points except for point 5. I thought it is only the privileged that gets to loan 80%, all others get a lower %.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed73 View Post
    My friend went ahead to buy a unit 2br despise me pouring cold water (that's how strong the force is)

I told her

1) 1399 units is a huge development and huge development never gives u the exclusive feel
    2) Too gimmicky - cooking class? Yoga class? Violin class? FREE for all resident? Ermm that's provided you get a chance to book lar. 1399 units can translate to 2000-3000 ppl staying in the estate.
    5) Interest rates concern - so if u loan 80% means u are living on the edge.....better off lower the standards

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed73 View Post

I told her

No lah. U r not talking crap lah. But as always, there is always a half full view and a half empty view in every situation.

1) yes, 1399 units is a huge development. That's because it's on 2 plots of land. Divide it by 2 and that's 700 units per plot, which is the usual number of units per development. Plus they have 2 tennis courts and multiple pools. The only con is that they have only one drive in drive out entrance exit point which may be jammed during morning evening peak hours.

2) "free" lifestyle classes - marketing gimmick. Yea. No choice. Competition is stiff. Anyway think lakelife is the first to come out with this. Others just follow suit. Luckily it's only for the first 2 years or till MSCT is formed whichever is earlier. Unlike some other developments which have a permanent marketing gimmick such as Westwood having a cycling hub and velodrome of which part of the monthly maintenance fee will go into maintaining it perpetually.

3) $1200psf? Wow. Ur friend must have bought a very small unit at a very high floor with a very nice view to pay such a high psf. I heard average is around $1000psf. Anyway she bought it with her eyes open and she die die wanna buy that unit so respect her choice lor.

4) agree fernvale full of condos. Diluted if objective is to rent it out. If for own stay and only sell it after years, think it's still a good/ok buy lah.

5) interest rate concern - yah. It's hitting everyone anyway. As long as she has done her sums and she knows what's she in for, congratulate her and give her your blessings lor.

Try not to stand in between a woman and her clothes, shoes, handbags and in this case, property. Unless she's ur mother or sister or wife or daughter or girlfriend or lover or mistress where u know u will be dragged down also in case anything goes south.

For those who queued more than 10 hrs on 17th and 18th just to get a unit at Highpark Residences, welcome to join our closed fb solely for owners only.

Https://www.facebook.com/groups/Highparkresidences/

Quote Originally Posted by beepbeep View Post
    For those who queued more than 10 hrs on 17th and 18th just to get a unit at Highpark Residences, welcome to join our closed fb solely for owners only.

Https://www.facebook.com/groups/Highparkresidences/
    Hi there,

I've sent a request to join aka Paladine. Please kindly accept. Tks.

Good buy. Folks who pour cold water do not know this area well. Those who dare put in their money here will reap good returns upon TOP. There was a time when people say that Kovan condo not worth $800psf 7 years ago to me and laugh at me. There was another group of people who says that Fernvale is a remote place with little amenities and not worth 900psf 4 years back. There was even one funny guy on this forum who mentioned that Sengkang West LRT goes only in 1 direction and waiting time for light train took very long hence horrible to invest in property here. Surely these are myopic views without foresight. Once again, I extend my congrats to those who purchased a unit at High Park. I said it and I say it again: Time will prove the view of detractors are simply short sighted ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Good buy. Folks who pour cold water do not know this area well. Those who dare put in their money here will reap good returns upon TOP. There was a time when people say that Kovan condo not worth $800psf 7 years ago to me and laugh at me. There was another group of people who says that Fernvale is a remote place with little amenities and not worth 900psf 4 years back. There was even one funny guy on this forum who mentioned that Sengkang West LRT goes only in 1 direction and waiting time for light train took very long hence horrible to invest in property here. Surely these are myopic views without foresight. Once again, I extend my congrats to those who purchased a unit at High Park. I said it and I say it again: Time will prove the view of detractors are simply short sighted ones.
    As we speak, there is one lurking in this forum that is the master detractor.

Congrats guys!

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

care to share why this project is so hot ?

i heard those who couldnt get went over to Kingsford

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    No lah. U r not talking crap lah. But as always, there is always a half full view and a half empty view in every situation.

1) yes, 1399 units is a huge development. That's because it's on 2 plots of land. Divide it by 2 and that's 700 units per plot, which is the usual number of units per development. Plus they have 2 tennis courts and multiple pools. The only con is that they have only one drive in drive out entrance exit point which may be jammed during morning evening peak hours.

2) "free" lifestyle classes - marketing gimmick. Yea. No choice. Competition is stiff. Anyway think lakelife is the first to come out with this. Others just follow suit. Luckily it's only for the first 2 years or till MSCT is formed whichever is earlier. Unlike some other developments which have a permanent marketing gimmick such as Westwood having a cycling hub and velodrome of which part of the monthly maintenance fee will go into maintaining it perpetually.

3) $1200psf? Wow. Ur friend must have bought a very small unit at a very high floor with a very nice view to pay such a high psf. I heard average is around $1000psf. Anyway she bought it with her eyes open and she die die wanna buy that unit so respect her choice lor.

4) agree fernvale full of condos. Diluted if objective is to rent it out. If for own stay and only sell it after years, think it's still a good/ok buy lah.

5) interest rate concern - yah. It's hitting everyone anyway. As long as she has done her sums and she knows what's she in for, congratulate her and give her your blessings lor.

Try not to stand in between a woman and her clothes, shoes, handbags and in this case, property. Unless she's ur mother or sister or wife or daughter or girlfriend or lover or mistress where u know u will be dragged down also in case anything goes south.
    good for those who buy! They help the market to strengthen the market , they hear too many stories oversea investment and decide that Singapore is the best! cheers!

1100 units sold in a day is an obscene number...forget about removing property measures....hahaha