Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pavilion 11 at Novena (D11, Freehold, UOL)

Actually, it is very healthy when the market swings like this.. You should not really care "If your house value going down" providing you stay in your house yourself .. But in this uncertain times it creates greatest opportunities, we always need some fools who buy on the wave at high price, so then when it crashed we can buy cheap .. ppl who borrow money out of thier credit cards to pay 15% deposit hoping they will flip making a Mill in no time must be damn mad .. they will lose last pants when the buble burst.. Take my words Pavillion will go to 800psf very soon .. I know a lot of folks who bought on borrowed deposits there.. if you one of them better sell off quick and cut the losses while you can still sell 850psf

Unregistered1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dog
    .. I know a lot of folks who bought on borrowed deposits there.. if you one of them better sell off quick and cut the losses while you can still sell 850psf
    How do you know? You sound like someone trying to influence the market very desperately...

Unregistered123 Guest

Talking

Get lost. You cant even afford if its 600 psf.
    So why try to be a cheapo here?

Actually, it is very healthy when the market swings like this.. You should not really care "If your house value going down" providing you stay in your house yourself .. But in this uncertain times it creates greatest opportunities, we always need some fools who buy on the wave at high price, so then when it crashed we can buy cheap .. ppl who borrow money out of thier credit cards to pay 15% deposit hoping they will flip making a Mill in no time must be damn mad .. they will lose last pants when the buble burst.. Take my words Pavillion will go to 800psf very soon .. I know a lot of folks who bought on borrowed deposits there.. if you one of them better sell off quick and cut the losses while you can still sell 850psf

K-Cat Guest

You wanna buy at $850psf?
    Aiyah! Wasted!

I just sold The Quartz in D19 at $832psf about a month ago.
    I will find you another TQ unit.

Ha-ha-ha , $600 my ass .. you get lost yourself .. I have more then a few properties that you would possibly never dreamt of , but this is irrelevant ..
    All I',m saying Pavillion II should be no more then $800 now .. This is how much I would pay for a very long term holding !!! For those who have no power to hold better sell and cut losses before it gets worth , this is what I am saying ...

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by K-Cat
    Aiyah! Wasted!

TQ in D19 is selling at $800psf.
    J-Dog is buying Pavillion in D11 at $800psf.

Either J-Dog is mad or the market is mad.

A Liar Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered

J-Dog is just a Con Dog, trying to bullshit the forumers here. The example above is too obvious.

I could be mad but I think you more mad then me , why don't you buy then somewhere in JB if you like location of TQ ? you can not compare !! TP is only 10 mins or 2 MRTs away from Ochard versus TQ ???

Big Con Guest

Thumbs up

At least, all of us are agreement that J-Dog is a con-dog. Braggard as well..

Quote Originally Posted by A Liar
    J-Dog is just a Con Dog, trying to bullshit the forumers here. The example above is too obvious.

Anti-Maddog Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Big Con
    At least, all of us are agreement that J-Dog is a con-dog. Braggard as well..
    Con Dog nice to eat. Where is that A&W? Disappear?

Unregistered1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered1
    How do you know? You sound like someone trying to influence the market very desperately...
    Funny, he say so many things but never answer my question above ... how does he know?

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered1
    Funny, he say so many things but never answer my question above ... how does he know?
    Wah lau!
    Ask J-Dog so difficult question! He won't know what. He's just trying to con everyone here.

How do I know ? You just wait and see !! If now ppl selling at 850psf I dare you in Febryary-March there will be a lot of happy folks to sell 800 .. and when TOP comes some of you will shit your pants as no money to pay .. Caz now you can buy Rivergate at Clark Quay for 1300psf , why some one pay more then 900 for Ballestier ??

A Liar Guest

How do I know ? You just wait and see !! If now ppl selling at 850psf I dare you in Febryary-March there will be a lot of happy folks to sell 800 .. and when TOP comes some of you will shit your pants as no money to pay .. Caz now you can buy Rivergate at Clark Quay for 1300psf , why some one pay more then 900 for Ballestier ??
    OK OK! I believe now.
    J-Dog is really a Con Dog!

He's trying to con everyone here that D11 price should be same as D19.
    Aiyah! Wasted!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by A Liar
    OK OK! I believe now.
    J-Dog is really a Con Dog!

He's trying to con everyone here that D11 price should be same as D19.
    No biggie! Next that ConDog will tell you D11 price should be the same as HDB flats.

Unregistered1 Guest

I looked at your response very carefully.... and still don't see your answer to the question. How do you know a lot of people in this development bought on borrowed deposits? If you cannot back this up, then you are just talking rubbish to influence the market. Sure, the market may fall later due to economic conditions but you are desperately trying to influence prices here ... scared will not fall for you to buy?

Ha-ha-ha , you admit the market will fall .. sure will fall , let's the time be the judge .. Wait and see , I told you I am not keen to buy there, why would I buy Ballestier condo wth no marble and no Gym at 800psf ?? I wanted to buy initially but not at 800psf for lousy project .. I'd better wait and buy D9 at around 1,100 next year .. Also , The Ansley will be selling back for around 1000psf very soon which far better project with tennis court and great facilities and "Marble" floor !!!

Unregistered1 Guest

Ha-ha-ha , you admit the market will fall .. sure will fall , let's the time be the judge .. Wait and see , I told you I am not keen to buy there, why would I buy Ballestier condo wth no marble and no Gym at 800psf ?? I wanted to buy initially but not at 800psf for lousy project .. I'd better wait and buy D9 at around 1,100 next year .. Also , The Ansley will be selling back for around 1000psf very soon which far better project with tennis court and great facilities and "Marble" floor !!!
    I said "may" fall. I think no one can rule that out cos no one knows how long more the economic crisis will last. I think I'm objective here. What is there for time to judge? Wait and see what? What we want to hear from you is how do you know a lot of people in this development bought on borrowed deposits.

UnregĄstered Guest

See!
    Told you guys this Con Dog is trying to con others.

Buy D9 at D14 price?
    Buy D11 at D19 price?

Why not say buy D9 at HDB price?

This Con Dog is talking cock.

real investor Guest

rivergate is not really at clark quay. it is more of a river valley property. and $1300psf is lousy unit, low floor with no view to speak of. I know cos I have enquired.

UnregĄstered Guest

Aiyah! Wasted!

Hello TQ salesman or K-Cat or whatever:

What is happening in TQ?
    Why it keep breaking records?

Simple answer and no bullshit please!
    Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    The Quartz ....... OCR ....... 6 ............................... 841 ................ 738 ............... 694
    Quote Originally Posted by OMG
    OMG!
    TQ has just broken its August record high of $832psf with a new record high of $841psf.
    What's going on?

The URA website shows quite a few transactions recently... is TOP coming? Prices seem to hold pretty well. 900+ psf for low floors and 1000+ psf for others.

RegĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie Homebuyer
    The URA website shows quite a few transactions recently... is TOP coming? Prices seem to hold pretty well. 900+ psf for low floors and 1000+ psf for others.
    Wah! Quite cheap leh.

Freehold Pavilion in D11 is quite cheap compared to D19 99-leasehold.

Project Name ..... Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Kovan Residences . OCR ....... 4 ............................... 964 ................ 940 ............... 860
    Wow!
    KR has just broken August record high of $954psf with this new record high of $964psf.
    Bravo!

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RegĄstered
    Wah! Quite cheap leh.

Freehold Pavilion in D11 is quite cheap compared to D19 99-leasehold.
    Don't compare with D19 please.
    Try comparing with D4 instead.

Project Name ................ Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Reflections @ Keppel Bay . RCR ........ 8 ............................... 2,367 ............. 2,086 ........... 1,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Supporter
    Wow! $2,367psf!

Unhappy

there are some $850 psf transaction , but those are few month back transaction , do not mix August market situation with current panic and depression , wait for the next year , it will hit hard .. ( .. We saw some big cities us properties in the news down from US$200k to $4k and no one buying .. lots of repossessions e.t..c

RegĄstered Guest

Wow!
    KR has just broken August record high of $954psf with this new record high of $964psf.
    Bravo!
    Unbelievable!
    99-year-leasehold in D19 setting a new high of $964psf in September.

unregister1 Guest

there are some $850 psf transaction , but those are few month back transaction , do not mix August market situation with current panic and depression , wait for the next year , it will hit hard .. ( .. We saw some big cities us properties in the news down from US$200k to $4k and no one buying .. lots of repossessions e.t..c
    Woof! Woof! J-dog going around to talk down the market again!

Quote Originally Posted by unregister1
    Woof! Woof! J-dog going around to talk down the market again!
    there's no need to talk down the market currently.it's going down already

Look at the news paper my friend !! The headlines like this all over the paper
    - "No Bonuses this year"
    - "Restaurant attendence down 40%"
    - " People switching to cheap food courts and home coocking"
    - " Constructions Frozen"
    - "Retail Sales are 60% down"
    - "People are loosing their jobs" Blah,blah, blah ...
    - " Companies closing down"

So tell me where the hell the market is going with those headlines ???
    Your Pavillion is gonna be $700 psf by April next year !!

IBD Guest

Look at the news paper my friend !! The headlines like this all over the paper
    - "No Bonuses this year"
    - "Restaurant attendence down 40%"
    - " People switching to cheap food courts and home coocking"
    - " Constructions Frozen"
    - "Retail Sales are 60% down"
    - "People are loosing their jobs" Blah,blah, blah ...
    - " Companies closing down"

So tell me where the hell the market is going with those headlines ???
    Your Pavillion is gonna be $700 psf by April next year !!
    Buying at $700psf?
    Livia in Pasir Ris is for you.
    At $702psf to $646psf, it is well within your budget.

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Livia ................. OCR ....... 9 ............................... 702 ................ 677 ............... 646