Thread: Panorama raise prices wef today??

Unhappy Panorama raise prices wef today??

Any agent friends know of this news? Is this real? Was wondering why wheel lock make such a move especially in this soft market if this is really true.....

From where/who u heard it from?
    Panorama sales seems to have been picking up these few mths since Apr.
    Number of units sold based on URA data:-
    21 in Aug (despite being 7th mth)
    32 in Jul (>1100 units sold in Highpark)
    25 in Jun (despite being sch holiday)
    44 in May (spillover effects?)
    39 in Apr (Northpark and Botanique launched)
    14 in Mar ; 15 in Feb ; 9 in Jan
    Alternatively, the developer and/or the marketing agency must be doing something right that saw its sales increased recently. With 202 unsold units to go (not including Sep sales), if the current momentum maintains, this development may probably sell out within a year, way before its TOP. If it materialises, then it's possible that Wheelock may raise prices for Panorama. Anyway, the market practice is that some developers may up the prices of the last few units of their developments before they sell out. By the way, I am not an agent.

Indeed so. Very slight increase though, and only some units.

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    Indeed so. Very slight increase though, and only some units.
    Yes, the increase is about $2 k to $ 3 k.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    From where/who u heard it from?
    Panorama sales seems to have been picking up these few mths since Apr.
    Number of units sold based on URA data:-
    21 in Aug (despite being 7th mth)
    32 in Jul (>1100 units sold in Highpark)
    25 in Jun (despite being sch holiday)
    44 in May (spillover effects?)
    39 in Apr (Northpark and Botanique launched)
    14 in Mar ; 15 in Feb ; 9 in Jan
    Alternatively, the developer and/or the marketing agency must be doing something right that saw its sales increased recently. With 202 unsold units to go (not including Sep sales), if the current momentum maintains, this development may probably sell out within a year, way before its TOP. If it materialises, then it's possible that Wheelock may raise prices for Panorama. Anyway, the market practice is that some developers may up the prices of the last few units of their developments before they sell out. By the way, I am not an agent.
    I heard it from an agent. Ya, looks like wheellock is on the right track on the sales of pana.

13 units sold in Sep. Seems like losing steam already. Perhaps due to price increase?

With 191 units remaining, think developer can cruise to fully sold in about a year.

Let's see if Thomson Impressions will aid in Panorama last burst of fire or not.

But within 2 weeks into October they already sold 12 units.

Wow. U have access to Oct info which I dun have. I only know Sep info which is from URA website. Guess it wun take more than 1 yr to sell the remaining units.

Actually my info also from URA website, you can check here: https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIW.../search.action

I heard from my agents that pano sales continue to be aggressive even after the slight price increase. Is that true? Anyone can help to confirm on that?

Maybe got help from Thomson Impression? At first we were pondering between buying The Panorama or wait for Thomson Impressions (in May), but because of TI's location (near KMS), we went ahead with TP. Now no regret, Thomson Impressions is only 1 mrt station away from The Panorama, but it is $200psf more expensive, Chinese developer with Chinese constructor, moreover, it has only 1 primary school within 1km which is very hard to get into. Now just hope for The Panorama to be TOP before end of 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by lbn View Post
    Maybe got help from Thomson Impression? At first we were pondering between buying The Panorama or wait for Thomson Impressions (in May), but because of TI's location (near KMS), we went ahead with TP. Now no regret, Thomson Impressions is only 1 mrt station away from The Panorama, but it is $200psf more expensive, Chinese developer with Chinese constructor, moreover, it has only 1 primary school within 1km which is very hard to get into. Now just hope for The Panorama to be TOP before end of 2017.
    I don't know if TI help. But again, it is so funny.......prior before that, wheel lock was still trying to "lei long" pano, and suddenly, I saw so many sale on that. So which stack did you buy? Why did you finally decide on Pano?

I am still looking around for a property in either the north or north east area. And Pano was definitely one of the options I was eyeing. I went to TI over the weekend, but i was not mpressed with their workmanship and their finishing - wardrobe did not extend all the way to the ceiling (cost cutting probably).

Ya lor, even on the date we went for our otp signing, our taxi driver commented that TP was selling for more than a year with only 60% sold means no one wants it, should be sold out ald if location is good.
    We decided on TP because of its location, near both of our working places n with the upcoming mrt, even we change jobs, should still be ok to commute. And because of the new mrt, hopefully TP will appriciate when the new line is open. Botanique @ Bartley is good but the Bartley mrt is existing one, n when it'll TOP in 2019, TSE is almost ready, too. Secondly is the abundant of primary schools within 1km, our kid will starts primary soon n we are not associated with any branded one, so it is important to have neighborhood school in proximity. For this criteria, we only found TP. My friend said Pasir Ris has similar projects they are too far away for us.

Quote Originally Posted by lbn View Post
    The Panorama is certainly a better choice than Thomson Impressions. PSF lower and yet future MRT also much closer

Just check URA and saw 34 units sold this month. Left 157. Hope it is SOLD within next 10 months

Question

Just shows as long as pricing is reasonable and not greedy. Buyers will bite.

For your information, you can check the updated The Panorama Condo Price here.
    So far, 1 Bedroom and 4 Bedroom units are fully sold.
    We have only few units for 2 Bedroom and 2+Study units, Last 2 units Penthouses, Last 5 units 5 Bedroom and limited units for 3 Bedroom and 3+study.