Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [email protected] Chiat Terrace (D15-FH)

User Info Menu

Smile [email protected] Chiat Terrace (D15-FH)

It is a 39 unit boutique development along Joo Chiat Terrace with a pool at the top floor. TOP by 2010. Any comment regarding this development by Team Build? Any upside on this project which will be about 15 to 20 minutes from the future east coast MRT and Paya Lebar business Hub. Will like to listen to the advice from the current Celestia owner and those potential D15 buyer. Thanks

DN

Default Re: [email protected] Chiat Terrace (D15-FH)

Celestia has a good location. I understand it is now offering good discount (10% off), interest abortion scheme (loan interest pay by developer until TOP) and other freebie.

Buyer1

Thumbs up Re: [email protected] Chiat Terrace (D15-FH)

Quote Originally Posted by DN
    Celestia has a good location. I understand it is now offering good discount (10% off), interest abortion scheme (loan interest pay by developer until TOP) and other freebie.
    It is strategically located beside still road opposite Telok Kurau. A stone throw to Katong. With the future Marine Parade MRT line and Paya Lebar business hub, I will expect a good upside for this development. I am vested in D15 condo, can consider now since the developer is throwing in some freebies. Take opportunities when the market is down.

Wealth builder

Celestia has a good location. I understand it is now offering good discount (10% off), interest abortion scheme (loan interest pay by developer until TOP) and other freebie. Left only about 19 units.

Wealth builder

Unregistered.....

Think you got to be careful. I had a lot of problems disposing of my unit at aspen loft (also joo chiat terrace) ended up making a loss on it (> 10%) even though i sold in 07 (peak of property cycle). Problem i had when selling was when potential buyers asked where is it located I and answered joo chiat terrace they did not even want to view.

User Info Menu

how much?

thanks

D15 buyer

Quote Originally Posted by buy
    how much?

thanks
    Depending on the floor area. Typically range from $700+PSF for pen house and $900+ PSF for 1+1 studio.

Anyone can comment how the future paya business hub affect the pricing of condos in D15?

User Info Menu

I think the prices will increase more or less

paperplate

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered.....
    Think you got to be careful. I had a lot of problems disposing of my unit at aspen loft (also joo chiat terrace) ended up making a loss on it (> 10%) even though i sold in 07 (peak of property cycle). Problem i had when selling was when potential buyers asked where is it located I and answered joo chiat terrace they did not even want to view.
    Is it true that Joo Chiat suffers the image as bad as Geylang?

I drove to Joo Chiat once in a while for my fav 'teochew mui', spotted some sleazy night clubs....

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast