Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: THE ANDREW RESIDENCES by MCC Land

  1. #1
    Real Estate Consultant

    User Info Menu

    Default THE ANDREW RESIDENCES by MCC Land

    Next to Potong Pasir mrt station..launching mid November
    Check out [url]www.andrew-residences-condominium.com[/url]

  2. #2
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Wow, finally launched. Not bad in overall layout design particularly the wide shop walkway to Potong Pasir HDB estate.

  3. #3
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe View Post
    Next to Potong Pasir mrt station..launching mid November
    Check out [url]www.andrew-residences-condominium.com[/url]
    [url]http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobile/singapore/st-andrew-s-alumni/2213780.html?cid=fbsg[/url]

  4. #4
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    They can take the name but they will neber take the spirit.

    Looks like the developer also selling the commercial space.

  5. #5
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Strange that developer selling Commercial space too. Is it confirmed. I thought it would be like Bedok Residences.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2824 View Post
    They can take the name but they will neber take the spirit.

    Looks like the developer also selling the commercial space.

  6. #6
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Santro View Post
    Strange that developer selling Commercial space too. Is it confirmed. I thought it would be like Bedok Residences.
    Wat is wrong with selling commercial space?

  7. #7
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Nothing wrong. Developers usually wouldn't let go prime location commercial units in front of MRT.

  8. #8
    Real Estate Consultant

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Commercial space not for sale

  9. #9
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2824 View Post
    They can take the name but they will neber take the spirit.

    Looks like the developer also selling the commercial space.
    [url]http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobile/singapore/st-andrew-s-naming/2234836.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#.VjgfHQZiw78.facebook[/url]

    Name changed to Poiz residences and centre. Ha ha.

  10. #10
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    [url]http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobile/singapore/st-andrew-s-naming/2234836.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#.VjgfHQZiw78.facebook[/url]

    Name changed to Poiz residences and centre. Ha ha.
    Not nice lei, si mi sai..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •