Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192429 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Ceiling for contribution of CPF OA?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I am not going to pluck a figure out of the air in a website that gives none of what you mentioned...
    I already told you it is $251k !!!
    If you dispute the figure "$251k", and yet can't prove I am wrong, say so.......

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeu View Post
    Ok... give up?
    U dun want the satisfaction of finding out yourself?

Look at Bequest at age 65.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    I am not going to pluck a figure out of the air in a website that gives none of what you mentioned...
    If you dispute the figure "$251k", and yet can't prove I am wrong, say so.......

Actually if 251K, it will be capped at Enhanced retirement scheme levels and payouts should be close to 2K.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Please go to this CPF URL:
    https://www.cpf.gov.sg/eSvc/Web/Sche...ayoutEstimator

Try to select say Male,
    Date of Birth 1/3/1963,

Scrutinize the word "Current Retirement Account Balance", mouse over the "?" question mark, and it reads:
    "This is the balance in your Retirement Account, which is created when you turn 55 using balances in your Special Account (SA) and Ordinary Account (OA) up to your applicable Retirement Sum."

Key in $166000, and see what is the CPF Life's estimated payout.

Try it, let us know the results! (then you will learn NOT TO SPECULATE and ASSUME!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Actually if 251K, it will be capped at Enhanced retirement scheme levels and payouts should be close to 2K.

OK,You mean look at Bequest at age 65, then guess how much overhead costs CPF deduct and then guess how much you will get at Age 65 due to interests paid by CPF for an initial sum of $161k?

Why don't you just calculate using initial sum of $161k and based on interest rate ALREADY clearly spelled out by CPF for next 10 years to Age 65 instead of GUESSING by looking "at Bequest at age 65"???

Look at Bequest at age 65.
    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear

Glad that you now see it.
    Because your calculation to a hard code single number is incorrect, that's why the calculator is there.

OK, look at Bequest at age 65, then guess how much overhead costs CPF deduct and then guess how much you will get at Age 65 due to interests paid by CPF for an initial sum of $161k?

Why don't you just calculate using initial sum of $161k and based on interest rate also clearly spelled out by CPF for next 10 years to Age 65 instead of GUESSING by looking "at Bequest at age 65"???

I am right that you will give me more BULLSHIT of trying to GUESS a number when you can't backup your claim....

Glad that you now see it.
    Because your calculation to a hard code single number is incorrect, that's why the calculator is there.

Oh yeah, the cpf calculator gives you bullshit too....
    You should do all of us a favour here, write to cpf and ask them to remove that bs cpf calculator and upload yours to them.

I am right that you will give me more BULLSHIT of trying to GUESS a number when you can't backup your claim....

No, CPF Calculator didn't bullshit, you are the only one bullshitting here and expecting people to find some bullshit that you claimed from that CPF Calculator!

How, Age 55 years old deposit $161k into RA,
    Age 65 = $251k based on CPF clearly spelled out interest rate.
    This is the HARD-TRUTH!

If you dispute this figure of $251k, then show proof, don't bullshit to look here look there look everywhere (for something that doesn't exist there) and then start to ask people to guess.... Ha ha ha! People never dispute the figure, only you do........

Oh yeah, the cpf calculator gives you bullshit too....
    You should do all of us a favour here, write to cpf and ask them to remove that bs cpf calculator and upload yours to them.

If it is $251k, then if u die at 65, u will get $251k.
    The cpf calculator bequest at 65 is wrong then... or maybe it is a bs calculator.

No, CPF Calculator didn't bullshit, you are the only one bullshitting here and expecting people to find some bullshit that you claimed from that CPF Calculator!

This is the HARD-TRUTH!

If you dispute this figure of $251k, then show proof, don't bullshit to look here look there look everywhere (for something that doesn't exist there) and then start to ask people to guess.... Ha ha ha! People never dispute the figure, only you do........

Wow!
    So you revealed that you are the MOST STUPID IDIOT here, otherwise you will not say that CPF Life will pay out full Retirement Sum of $251k at 65 years old when you die at 65 after enrolling into CPF Life!!!

Please, do us a favour, go to the URL you told us, enter the values, get the CPF Payout estimation, read the footnotes there which says:
    "The bequest amount includes the Retirement Account balance and annuity premium paid less annuity payouts that have been made under the plan.".

So, CPF also told us clearly that:
    Bequest = CPF Retirement Account balance - annuity premium paid - annuity payouts

So you tell us, you can guess what is this annuity premium since CPF has been treating this "annuity premium" like a state secret???

Now everything has been revealed - You are another BIGGEST BULLSHITTER here (like minority) that pluck number from the air and ignore the FACTS!!!!!!

If it is $251k, then if u die at 65, u will get $251k.
    The cpf calculator bequest at 65 is wrong then... or maybe it is a bs calculator.

This is the HARD-TRUTH!

Last edited by teddybear; 13-02-17 at 15:36.

Obviously you do not even know how to set up a cash flow.
    By inputting $251k instead of bequest amount.
    Cherry picking is the way for you, troll.

Wow!
    So you revealed that you are the MOST STUPID IDIOT here, otherwise you will not say that CPF Life will pay out full Retirement Sum of $251k at 65 years old when you die at 65 after enrolling into CPF Life!!!

Please, do us a favour, go to the URL you told us, enter the values, get the CPF Payout estimation, read the footnotes there which says:
    "The bequest amount includes the Retirement Account balance and annuity premium paid less annuity payouts that have been made under the plan.".

So, CPF also told us clearly that:
    Bequest = CPF Retirement Account balance - annuity premium paid - annuity payouts

So you tell us, you can guess what is this annuity premium since CPF has been treating this "annuity premium" like a state secret???

Now everything has been revealed - You are another BIGGEST BULLSHITTER here (like minority) that pluck number from the air and ignore the FACTS!!!!!!

Is there an option for zero bequest and everything goes into annuity payouts?

Supposing one already has properties to leave on, but just need more guaranteed payout?
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

I understand only Standard and Basic plans.
    Choose Standard for bequest to run out earlier but IRR increases more than Basic plan in later years (if one chooses/bets on a longer life expectancy for himself).

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Is there an option for zero bequest and everything goes into annuity payouts?

Supposing one already has properties to leave on, but just need more guaranteed payout?

Oh ho ho, just now you are trying to guess the figure you will get at Age 65 from a known figure of $161k at Age 55,
    then guess the figure from Bequest at Age 65 (without knowing what is the "Annuity Premium")...
    And after pointing out the BIG UNKNOWN called "Annuity Premium" which CPF keeps you in the dark like a STATE SECRET,
    now you suddenly need to set up a cash flow to guess this figure at Age 65....

And wait, you don't know what is the figure at Age 65 that you said we need to guess, but now you suggest to use the figure "$251k" that I calculated and this is the figure you disputed earlier! Wow! Go 1 big round to come back to use my figure of "$251k"!!! Ha ha ha!

Wow! epic shifting of goal posts..........

No need to guess the annuity premium lah.... your life will be happier.
    the cpf calculator provides u all the figures to run your IRR.... unless it is garbage in garbage out in an online calculator.

Oh ho ho, just now you are trying to guess the figure you will get at Age 65 from a known figure of $161k at Age 55,
    then guess the figure from Bequest at Age 65 (without knowing what is the "Annuity Premium")...
    And after pointing out the BIG UNKNOWN called "Annuity Premium" which CPF keeps you in the dark like a STATE SECRET,
    now you suddenly need to set up a cash flow to guess this figure at Age 65....

Wow! epic shifting of goal posts..........

Wow! shift goal post again!

Hei, you still haven't say how to calculate the figure at Age 65 given $161k at Age 55 which is NOT the $251k that I mentioned!

And, I have already shown the CPF Life's return if a Male can live till 82 years old to be = 0.12% (for "Standard" payout)!!!
    Wow! HARD-TRUTH is difficult to bear that you need to keep disputing with all kind of nonsense that you CANNOT backup your claim!

No need to guess the annuity premium lah.... your life will be happier.
    the cpf calculator provides u all the figures to run your IRR.... unless it is garbage in garbage out in an online calculator.

U already have the answer since u say cpf calculator is not bullshitting.

Hei, you still haven't say how to calculate the figure at Age 65 given $161k at Age 55!

And, I have already shown the CPF Life's return if a Male can live till 82 years old to be = 0.12% (for "Standard" payout)!!!
    Wow! HARD-TRUTH is difficult to bear that you need to keep disputing with all kind of nonsense that you CANNOT backup your claim!

Yes, you are right, you already give me the answer,
    since you tell me to "By inputting $251k...", so it is true that at Age 65 you will get $251k after all if you deposit $161k at Age 55 (despite your denial earlier that $251k is WRONG) !!!

Ha ha ha! The truth has finally been revealed!

U already have the answer since u say cpf calculator is not bullshitting.

Hei, you still haven't say how to calculate the figure at Age 65 given $161k at Age 55 which is NOT the $251k that I mentioned!

Troll, continue to cherry pick!
    Cpf calculator gave u all the answers.

Yes, you are right, you already give me the answer,
    since you tell me to "By inputting $251k...", so it is true that at Age 65 you will get $251k after all if you deposit $161k at Age 55 !!!

Ha ha ha! The truth has finally been revealed!

Yes, CPF calculator + all details on CPF Website already give US all the answers!
    Some people like you are just in DENIAL state!!!

With all details available from CPF calculator and website, we can calculate these FOLLOWING HARD-TRUTHS:
    1) If you deposit $161k into Retirement Account at Age 55, CPF should pay you $251k at Age 65.

2) CPF Life's return if a Male can live till 82 years old = 0.12% (for "Standard" payout)!!!

Don't understand why people will continue to disagree, and come up with bullshit ruse to tell people to look here, there, and everywhere and can't provide evidence and facts to dispute our statements???
    Oh yes, because what we said are FACTS, while they have nothing to back up their CLAIMS! So no choice have to resort to such ruse and tactic!

Troll, continue to cherry pick!
    Cpf calculator gave u all the answers.

Yes u should then re-calculate your returns.
    Select the right numbers as inputs, else it will just be garbage in garbage out again.

Yes, CPF calculator + all details on CPF Website already give US all the answers!
    Some people like you are just in DENIAL state!!!

With all details available from CPF calculator and website, we can calculate these FOLLOWING HARD-TRUTHS:
    1) If you deposit $161k into Retirement Account at Age 55, CPF should pay you $251k at Age 65.

2) CPF Life's return if a Male can live till 82 years old = 0.12% (for "Standard" payout)!!!

Don't understand why people will continue to disagree, and come up with bullshit ruse to tell people to look here, there, and everywhere and can't provide evidence and facts to dispute our statements???
    Oh yes, because what we said are FACTS, while they have nothing to back up their CLAIMS! So no choice have to resort to such ruse and tactic!

You don't even know the figure of $251k at 65 years old and need to look everywhere and even ask us to guess, so how do you know what is correct and what is garbage? Seems like more bullshit from you???

Yes u should then re-calculate your returns.
    Select the right numbers as inputs, else it will just be garbage in garbage out again.

That is correct, only you know the figure of $251k at 65 because you are ignorant and do not know that (and when) the RA is deducted for the annuity premium and such interest is pooled.

You don't even know the figure of $251k at 65 years old and need to look everywhere and even ask us to guess, so how do you know what is correct and what is garbage? Seems like more bullshit from you???

Wow!
    Now you have been educated about "annuity premium"?

Didn't you say that the figure at Age 65 we can just look at the Bequest at Age 65 and saying that they should be the same and hence it can't be $251k???
    Why suddenly now realize there is an "annuity premium" and hence that figure at Age 65 must be greater than Bequest at Age 65?

Good, at least you are learning....
    So stop acting smart and expose that you are really damned stupid idiot trying to act smart!

That is correct, only you know the figure of $251k at 65 because you are ignorant and do not know that (and when) the RA is deducted for the annuity premium and such interest is pooled.

Hmm... putting words in people mouth again.....
    You knew about annuity premium and yet still calculate to $251k....!
    You say cpf calculator is not bs, so believe and use the numbers there!
    Or probably u still trying out various iterations in the online calculator thingy.

Wow!
    Now you have been educated about "annuity premium"?

Didn't you say that the figure at Age 65 we can just look at the Bequest at Age 65 and saying that they should be the same and hence it can't be $251k???
    Why suddenly now realize there is an "annuity premium" and hence that figure at Age 65 must be greater than Bequest at Age 65?

Good, at least you are learning....
    So stop acting smart and expose that you are really damned stupid idiot trying to act smart!

The $251k is just plain simple Retirement Account money of $161k (at Age 55) + interests promised by CPF (and Government) over next 10 years to Age 65!...... Simple as that! FULL STOP!
    It is so simple that CPF website don't even show it!

Are you that really ignorant or damned stupid or you are bent on spilling LIES and BULLSHITS to mislead people here?

Hmm... putting words in people mouth again.....
    You knew about annuity premium and yet still calculate to $251k....!
    You say cpf calculator is not bs, so believe and use the numbers there!
    Or probably u still trying out various iterations in the online calculator thingy.

Oh... $251k nothing to do with annuity premium....
    Then use what to pay for the annuity premium?

The $251k has nothing to do with annuity premium...... FULL STOP!
    Really ignorant fool trying to act like a financial expert!
    Are you that really ignorant or damned stupid or you are bent on spilling LIES and BULLSHITS to mislead people here?

The $251k is just plain simple Retirement Account money of $161k (at Age 55) + interests promised by CPF (and Government) over next 10 years to Age 65!...... Simple as that! FULL STOP!

Since you still insist on disputing the $251k, then please show us what is the figure at Age 65?

Are you really really ignorant or damned stupid or you are bent on spilling LIES and BULLSHITS to mislead people here?

Oh... $251k nothing to do with annuity premium....
    Then use what to pay for the annuity premium?

Nope. The RA is deducted.
    The figures are already in the bequest 65.