Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 49141924252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Ceiling for contribution of CPF OA?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

laohero aka minority,

You have been PROVEN the BIGGEST LIAR and BULLSHITTER here!
    Now you need to use another username to post to give people impression that you have many supporters?!

Because FACT is on my side (used to prove that you had made so many LIES), I 1 person enough, don't need so many fake supporters and helpers...........

Quote Originally Posted by laohero View Post
    You are damn good in allegations that you can act blur and ask people... wah now add a new allegation that laohero is minority.
    Your vulgarities n allegations all over this forum, u really have cock eyes cannot see har? So sad to see that hakuho is no longer active, love to read his posts but probably he knows it is pointless to reponse to pussybear now.

Agree... but teddy still don't understand.... nevermind... your explanation is very clear to all here.... it's ok if only 1 out of the many don't Understand. Maybe he is not familiar w how insurance works. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Woods View Post
    As stated in CPF website, Standard Plan's interest is paid together with the payout. Hence, we do not know the exact interest if any. If based on the draw out, the amount would be quite close to the amount transferred to the AP fund without interest. It is better to go for Basic Plan because we know exactly how much interest is being paid to our RA after age 65 except the 10% of the RA being transferred to the PA fund.

chestnut,
    Wow! Now the truth is out!

You take Amber's statement out of context (which I knew all along) and then claimed that you agreed with Amber and continue to claim that:
    Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA.
    When I challenged you by pointing you to the CPF Board's webpage statement:
    https://www.cpf.gov.sg/eSvc/Web/Sche...or/RECalculate
    "1. The monthly payouts are based on the Retirement Account balance provided. The payout range is based on interest rates of between 3.75% and 4.25%"

You continued your allegation so as to give us the impression that CPF Board is lying on their webpage for telling us that "1. The monthly payouts are based on the Retirement Account balance provided. The payout range is based on interest rates of between 3.75% and 4.25%"!
    since you insisted on your claim that "CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA."!

Then, when I questioned you again, you keep pushing the responsibility to Amber!
    Now the truth is out after clarification from Amber!!!!!!!!!!!!

chestnut,
    Now caught you to be LYING!
    You are no better than minority (or aka laohero)!

As stated in CPF website, Standard Plan's interest is paid together with the payout. Hence, we do not know the exact interest if any. If based on the draw out, the amount would be quite close to the amount transferred to the AP fund without interest. It is better to go for Basic Plan because we know exactly how much interest is being paid to our RA after age 65 except the 10% of the RA being transferred to the PA fund.
    Quote Originally Posted by chestnut View Post
    But she will say standard should come w interest as well as stated in cpf web site. Which I agree w your explanation on annuity plans. But I may be wrong.
    I did further qualify that my findings were based on CPF Life Standard Plan which the entire amount in your RA would be transferred to AP to be pooled with the annuity fund. The Basic Plan, however, transferred only 10% of the money in your RA to the annuity fund and the remaining 90% remained in your RA with interest between 3.75% to 4.25% after the age of 65 as stated by CPF Board.
    Agree... but teddy still don't understand.... nevermind... your explanation is very clear to all here.... it's ok if only 1 out of the many don't Understand. Maybe he is not familiar w how insurance works. Cheers

Teddy, McDonald's is still hiring seniors. Remember, 70 is the kick bucket period. Please learn to relax... you u get so easily worked up over small money like cpf. So sad. I worry for u. Hahahaha

By the way, standard life pay 4% or not????? Please prove leh. Hahahaha

That's why amber's statement on cpf life standard is correct. And so is his statement on cpf life basic. Unlike yours.

Now caught w your pants down. U twist and turn amber's statement. Some more call him liar.
    Last edited by chestnut; 22-08-17 at 21:20.

chestnut,

Wow! you changed your tune and now retracted your FAKE CLAIM that:
    Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA.
    LIAR LIAR PANT ON FIRE! Ha ha ha!

Only a senile would be so immature to talk as though you have dog eye see people low and tarzan don't know oh yee oh!
    When I started smelling roses, you know very well that you are still sloughing like a dog, at your owners' beck and call, worst than a slave.............
    Think your owners will enjoy throwing you left over bones after they have finished the meat.................

Teddy, McDonald's is still hiring seniors. Remember, 70 is the kick bucket period. Please learn to relax... you u get so easily worked up over small money like cpf. So sad. I worry for u. Hahahaha

But the way, standard life pay 4% or not????? Please prove that me leh. Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    laohero aka minority,

You have been PROVEN the BIGGEST LIAR and BULLSHITTER here!
    Now you need to use another username to post to give people impression that you have many supporters?!

Because FACT is on my side (used to prove that you had made so many LIES), I 1 person enough, don't need so many fake supporters and helpers...........
    Shooting the pussybear here means minority supporters or minority in disguise. That is your standard of ASSumptions and allegations.
    Of course you 1 person here only sprouting all sorts of allegations. No one else in this forum is such a TROLL as you.
    Btw, I am not really a minority supporter. I prefer to read cbsh, hakuho and amber posts.

chestnut,

Only a senile would be so immature to talk as though you have dog eye see people low and tarzan don't know oh yee oh!
    When I started smelling roses, you know very well that you are still sloughing like a dog, at your owners' beck and call, worst than a slave.............
    Think your owners will enjoy throwing you left over bones after they have finished the meat.................
    Wah say... your vulgarities here getting more and more smooth.

He is calling everyone a liar and soon everyone minority too!
    She is providing comic leh... better than Kumar. Just relax and watch this Siow Char Bor perform. I am enjoying seeing her hysterical performance . Hahahaha

If we don't respond to her, she got no friends to talk to leh. Remember her seniority in age and how many friends have kicked bucket. She is one lonely woman.

I am gonna stop replying her to deprive her of someone to interact with. Hahahaha

Now u r totally screwed by your own statement. Hahahaha. How many more 10 years. Hahahahaha

chestnut,

She is providing comic leh... better than Kumar. Just relax and watch this Siow Char Bor perform. I am enjoying seeing her hysterical performance . Hahahaha

If we don't respond to her, she got no friends to talk to leh. Remember her seniority in age and how many friends have kicked bucket. She is one lonely woman.

I am gonna stop replying her to deprive her of someone to interact with. Hahahaha
    Only minority has the stamina to play around with this siow char bor!

Only minority has the stamina to play around with this siow char bor!
    I got stamina, but she not chio bu, not worth it.

All her friends kick bucket liao so she needs to talk to people here. Let's deprive her of having anyone to talk to. Ok bro. Cheers.

All her friends kick bucket liao so she needs to talk to people here. Let's deprive her of having anyone to talk to. Ok bro. Cheers.
    Ok bro. Steady, cheers!
    pussybear can talk to cpf hotline.

Ok bro. Steady, cheers!
    Cheers bro.

laohero,
    You said you going to disappear?

That is good news indeed!
    Just make sure you tell your best buddy minority don't come out to BULLSHIT and LIE again OK?

Ok bro. Steady, cheers!

chestnut,
    your best buddy laohero going away (after his LIE exposed), you lao senile going to stay around to provide entertainment?

Remember, don't work like a dog again because you will become senile very easily!

Bro Laohero, you see.... she cannot even put on her Lao Hua glasses to read..... hahahaha

Now she damn lonely and only to Kee Chia soon

Remember, deprive her of someone to talk to. We just watch her comedy.... hahahaha enjoy it while she is till alive. 70 is the Majid number. Not far away

Why you senile until so badly?
    Didn't you say you will shut up here?

Bro Laohero, you see.... she cannot even put on her Lao Hua glasses to read..... hahahaha

Remember, deprive her of someone to talk to. We just watch her comedy.... hahahaha enjoy it while she is till alive. 70 is the Majid number. Not far away

Default important questions about CPF Life

My important questions about CPF Life have been burried by tons of nonsense posted by laohero and chestnut, so have to re-surface them again after they are gone otherwise very difficult to find:

1) What interest rate CPF is paying for unpaid retirement accounts' balance money after you are over 65 years old?
    CPF Board's webpage states that CPF pays about 4% p.a. interest for your retirement money. (If this is so, why the payout and bequest figure has quite some shortfalls from 4% p.a. interest as computed by LSH).

2) What is the accumulated unpaid surplus CPF Life has accumulated now?

3) How much is CPF Board charging as management fees for managing CPF Life?

4) Where is CPF Life's annual financial statements and report?

5) Why CPF Life's payout and Bequest is a range and not a fixed figure? Why they cannot give the fixed figure for that year's cohort since they are paying a fixed figure and not a range? Otherwise how they determine to pay at the high end or the low end of the range? (I would definitely take the lowest figure if given a range in such case just to be conservative).

6) How CPF derives the Bequest and monthly payout amount to pay? (obviously they made many assumptions such as average age that the men and women died etc and what are these?)

Thanks to Amber for trying to answer some of my questions but there are many only god knows questions that he didn't know too and really need pooled effort to extract them. Looking forward to the answers (because these would help to dispel all those rumours from coffeeshop talks)!

Bro laohero, you see... she suffering from dementia until she think I was talking to her when I was talking to you. My friends all saw her post until lol. Now she so lonely... she still trying to engage a conversation w me leh. Hahahaha

Bro laohero, you see... she suffering from dementia until she think I was talking to her when I was talking to you. My friends all saw her post until lol. Now she so lonely... she still trying to engage a conversation w me leh. Hahahaha
    Bro, this is the way to get 10000+ posts! No one talks to him, he must get into other peoples talk mah...
    And repeat and repeat his propaganda.

My important questions about CPF Life have been burried by tons of nonsense posted by laohero and chestnut, so have to re-surface them again after they are gone otherwise very difficult to find:

1) What interest rate CPF is paying for unpaid retirement accounts' balance money after you are over 65 years old?
    CPF Board's webpage states that CPF pays about 4% p.a. interest for your retirement money. (If this is so, why the payout and bequest figure has quite some shortfalls from 4% p.a. interest as computed by LSH).

2) What is the accumulated unpaid surplus CPF Life has accumulated now?

3) How much is CPF Board charging as management fees for managing CPF Life?

4) Where is CPF Life's annual financial statements and report?

5) Why CPF Life's payout and Bequest is a range and not a fixed figure? Why they cannot give the fixed figure for that year's cohort since they are paying a fixed figure and not a range? Otherwise how they determine to pay at the high end or the low end of the range? (I would definitely take the lowest figure if given a range in such case just to be conservative).

6) How CPF derives the Bequest and monthly payout amount to pay? (obviously they made many assumptions such as average age that the men and women died etc and what are these?)

Thanks to Amber for trying to answer some of my questions but there are many only god knows questions that he didn't know too and really need pooled effort to extract them. Looking forward to the answers (because these would help to dispel all those rumours from coffeeshop talks)!
    You have bought up 6 good questions which we are not going to have the answers for obvious reasons. That is why the very rich people invest in insurance companies and not their products they sell. Insurance products are meant to be profitable for it to become a business.

The government must make money from CPF members' contributions. Similarly, the consumers must spend money so that businesses can make money. So as consumers, we must exercise our rights to consumerism. We need to ask questions and demand answers so that businesses and governments do not take us for granted.

Your efforts and that of many others like Leong Sze Hian to pressure businesses and governments are commendable. We need more pressure groups and lobbyists in Singapore so that businesses and governments can be more transparent.

interesting. my 2cents.

RA, CPF life basic, CPF life standard are different animals.
    and when talking about CPF life, please be more specific whether it is about CPF life basic or CPF life standard.
    if choose CPF life standard, there will be no more money in RA to earn interest.
    if choose CPF life basic, then there will be money leftover in RA and i THINK it will continue to earn interest after 65.

LSH was talking about CPF life standard. so i am not sure why he was talking about earning interest on annuity. (perhaps he is comparing to CPF life basic?)

this is an article.
    https://www.ifa.sg/cpf-life-standard-is-the-worst/

the interesting part OF the article is this:
    "On the other hand for CPF Life Basic, not all the entire CPF RA will be used to purchase the annuity. An amount will still be left in CPF RA which will be drawn down from 65 until age 90. From 90 years old onwards, the CPF Life annuity will kick in. Hence, under CPF Life Basic, it is a deferred annuity starting at age 90."

if that is so, then the annuity of CPF life basic is subsidising CPF life standard of the ones who live beyond 85(?). afterall how many will live beyond 90.

amber:
    We need to NOTE that CPF board pays interest for the minimum sum in your RA from age 55 to 65. Thereafter, CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA.
    any link? i think this statement is the one that sets off the whole exchange for the past few pages

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post

amber:
    We need to NOTE that CPF board pays interest for the minimum sum in your RA from age 55 to 65. Thereafter, CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA.
    any link? i think this statement is the one that sets off the whole exchange for the past few pages
    I had qualified later that the statement was referring to CPF Life Standard which all your money in RA would be transferred to AP. There should not be any reducing balance in RA in this case. If that had set off this interesting debate, hope we all are now better informed. The reducing balance in your AP account is not known to us. The drawn out appears to not include any interest claimed by CPF Board to have included in the payout.

The basis of the exchange was based on LSH comments.

interesting. my 2cents.

RA, CPF life basic, CPF life standard are different animals.
    and when talking about CPF life, please be more specific whether it is about CPF life basic or CPF life standard.
    if choose CPF life standard, there will be no more money in RA to earn interest.
    if choose CPF life basic, then there will be money leftover in RA and i THINK it will continue to earn interest after 65.

LSH was talking about CPF life standard. so i am not sure why he was talking about earning interest on annuity. (perhaps he is comparing to CPF life basic?)

this is an article.
    https://www.ifa.sg/cpf-life-standard-is-the-worst/

the interesting part OF the article is this:
    "On the other hand for CPF Life Basic, not all the entire CPF RA will be used to purchase the annuity. An amount will still be left in CPF RA which will be drawn down from 65 until age 90. From 90 years old onwards, the CPF Life annuity will kick in. Hence, under CPF Life Basic, it is a deferred annuity starting at age 90."

if that is so, then the annuity of CPF life basic is subsidising CPF life standard of the ones who live beyond 85(?). afterall how many will live beyond 90.

amber:

Bro, this is the way to get 10000+ posts! No one talks to him, he must get into other peoples talk mah...
    And repeat and repeat his propaganda.
    It's an age thingy

https://www.cpf.gov.sg/Members/FAQ/s...ement/cpf-life

Q. Where will the extra interest be paid to after I join CPF LIFE?
    A. If you have chosen the CPF LIFE Standard Plan or CPF LIFE Escalating Plan (available from January 2018), the extra interest will be paid into the Lifelong Income Fund. By paying the extra interest into the Lifelong Income Fund, you will be able to enjoy a more stable payout for the rest of your life. The extra interest will be pooled, and factored into your monthly CPF LIFE payouts.
    If you have chosen the CPF LIFE Basic Plan, we will pay the extra interest earned into your Retirement Account and pay it to you in the year it is earned as part of your monthly CPF LIFE payout. When your combined balances fall below $60,000, the extra interest will reduce. This reduces your monthly CPF LIFE payouts gradually.

so it looks like premium paid for CPF life standard also earn interest except that the interest goes to Lifelong Income Fund, which is where LSH assume wrongly that it is not paid? hence his calculation show that a person on CPF life standard lose a lot on interest.
    and this may also explains amber's "The drawn out appears to not include any interest claimed by CPF Board to have included in the payout."

perhaps LSH could have written it better, "why CPF life basic is better than CPF life standard."
    Last edited by hopeful; 23-08-17 at 09:46.

on further thought, it looks like a lot of forummers here really are the millionaire class. they don't need cpf for retirement, hence kind of clueless about it. i am also clueless until this exchange interested me to read up on cpf.
    my (perhaps wrong?) assumption is: if a person is dependent on cpf for retirement, he/she would find out more about it.

based on self-interest, why would anybody choose CPF life standard?

on further thought, it looks like a lot of forummers here really are the millionaire class. they don't need cpf for retirement, hence kind of clueless about it. i am also clueless until this exchange interested me to read up on cpf.
    my (perhaps wrong?) assumption is: if a person is dependent on cpf for retirement, he/she would find out more about it.

based on self-interest, why would anybody choose CPF life standard?
    Mainly those without kids to pass on to?

all the questions posts by teddybear regarding CPF Life are perfectly valid. i would be very interested to know the answers too!

wonder why chestnut is so work up over teddybear asking those questions?
    why laohero sound so much like that minority liar? i can understand that liar will resort to anything to flame teddybear, can't differentiate questions and allegations.
    chestnut? strange that he is sprouting lots of nonsense now because he doesn't appear like that kind to me.

I don't enjoy the posts of most of those you mentioned because they only talk of normal commonsense stuff & cannot point out critical issues & ask genuine fact-finding questions like teddybear.
    either they are not smart enough to pin point critical issues & questions or they are trying to be politically correct & have no gut to point out to us openly.
    The other one I enjoy reading is from hopeful, sharp and insightful (no nonsense like those from chestnut & minority)

Looks like you enjoyed pussybear lies and vulgarity and baseless assaults against hakuho, indomie, chestnut, kelonguni etc etc, and spreading allegations against the govt, against the cpf system.

Quote Originally Posted by heehee View Post
    all the questions posts by teddybear regarding CPF Life are perfectly valid. i would be very interested to know the answers too!

wonder why chestnut is so work up over teddybear asking those questions?
    why laohero sound so much like that minority liar? i can understand that liar will resort to anything to flame teddybear, can't differentiate questions and allegations.
    chestnut? strange that he is sprouting lots of nonsense now because he doesn't appear like that kind to me.

I don't enjoy the posts of most of those you mentioned because they only talk of normal commonsense stuff & cannot point out critical issues & ask genuine fact-finding questions like teddybear.
    either they are not smart enough to pin point critical issues & questions or they are trying to be politically correct & have no gut to point out to us openly.
    The other one I enjoy reading is from hopeful, sharp and insightful (no nonsense like those from chestnut & minority)
    Hello Heehee
    Since you are very interested to know the answers, why don't you copy and paste his allegations (or questions) and ask the relevant authorities?