Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Ceiling for contribution of CPF OA?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

minority,

More bullshit from you again that "average age of men" we are referring to becomes "every man will die at 80" to you???

Oh really? "base on the trend and improve in healthcare and awareness people are aging longer? u mean people today at 65 in time cannot live beyond 80 ?"
    You mean CPF Life annuity projects average Singaporean men to live till say 100 years old?
    Then how come for CPF Life of women the bequest is $0 at 85 years old (meaning they expect average age of women to be only 85 years old)?
    You mean the Government expects men to live significantly longer than women in future??? Ha ha ha, this just shows more lies from you again..................

Please go read this webpage: http://www.singstat.gov.sg/statistic...tancy-at-birth
    Average age of men is only 80.4 years old and for women is only 84.9 years old.
    So you mean the Government website is giving misleading information? More like you are bullshitting instead!

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    Oh you mean every man will die at 80??? WOW you donno the mortality rate of Singaporean male have been moving up? base on the trend and improve in healthcare and awareness people are aging longer? u mean people today at 65 in time cannot live beyond 80 ? PROOF TO ME THE TREND IS WRONG!! YOU BLOODY LIAR..!!

I guess for you u worry coz u cant even reach 65!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    minority,

1. Don't come again your stupid bullshit agenda and parroting again the usual statement to mislead people.
    Obviously for men, I only consider age of 80 because that is the average life-span for men in Singapore! You think we are like YOU, anyhow bullshit without even knowing what you are talking about?!

2. minority, you repeated 3 times talking about "betroth" but actually now then you realize you actually want to refer to "bequest"?
    Oh my god! You must have been a real financial idiot! And you have the cheek to assume people like me know what you are talking about when you mention "betroth"!
    And by the way, for "annuity" programme, "bequest" is supposed to be ZERO once you hit the average age (80 for men, 85 for women), so obviously "bequest = $0"! Understand? (I won't be surprise if you don't, since you are the financial idiot!)

Since you are a financial idiot, no wonder you can't provide evidence and calculations to back up your CLAIM, because your claim is just anyhow CLAIM and BULLSHIT! No wonder you can't even understand why I use age of 80 for calculating men's average CPF Life return! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. All the above are concrete evidence that you are the REAL PATOLOGICAL LIAR AND CHEAT, bullshitting without understanding what you are talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. So, I am correct to state that: ""FACT is, a man who can live till 80 years old will only get effective interest rate of -0.8% (yes NEGATIVE!) from 65 years old onwards!"

5. If you still want to argue that above is not TRUE, then please show us the calculation to proof that the effective return/interest for a man getting $1300 pm payout from 65 years old to 80 years old is not NEGATIVE! (But I am sure you won't be able to, because you are just lying and bullshitting about your claims!)

minority,

More bullshit from you again that "average age of men" we are referring to becomes "every man will die at 80" to you???

Oh really? "base on the trend and improve in healthcare and awareness people are aging longer? u mean people today at 65 in time cannot live beyond 80 ?"
    You mean CPF Life annuity projects average Singaporean men to live till say 100 years old?
    Then how come for CPF Life of women the bequest is $0 at 85 years old (meaning they expect average age of women to be only 85 years old)?
    You mean the Government expects men to live significantly longer than women in future??? Ha ha ha, this just shows more lies from you again..................

Please go read this webpage: http://www.singstat.gov.sg/statistic...tancy-at-birth
    So you mean the Government website is giving misleading information? More like you are bullshitting instead!
    There goes your bullshit again. u are telling me every man will die at 80?

and since u quote the statics chart. the trend strongly show the mortality rate are getting higher. 1957 is 59 and 2015 is 80.4. So can u tell me for sure EVERY MAN DIE AT 80? CAN U GUARANTEE THAT in 2031 the age would not have moved up with improved health care break through and more educated healthier life stye?

SO YOUR BULL SHIT HAVE BEEN SELF BROKEN!!! THE TREND DO SHOW PEOPLE LIVING LONGER!!!! SO DONT COME BULLSHIT YOUR CRAP EVERY MAN DIE AT 80! HOW COME YOU NEVER ANSWER MY QUESTION THOSE WHO LIVE BEYONE 80 and LONG HOW?????

WHY YOU CHERRY PICK 80? NOT 75 not 85 ? WHY U NEVER TALK AABOUT BEQUEST? WHY CHERRY PICK DATE TO BULLSHIT US!!!

I GUESS PEOPLE LIKE YOU CANNOT PASS 55 ONE THTS WHY ARE IN A HURRY TO SPEND ALL UR $$$
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

minority,

More bullshit and empty talk from you again, you the one who is a real financial idiot talking like an expert here and mistaking "bequest" for "betroth"?
    A financial idiot you now talking about mortality rate getting higher and hence CPF Life should pay us much less CPF Life payout every month?

So, minority, tell us:
    A) What age does CPF expects men and women to live to in next 10 years?

Since you said "the statics chart. the trend strongly show the mortality rate are getting higher. 1957 is 59 and 2015 is 80.4",
    you are telling us that CPF expects us to live till 100 years old in next 10-30 years?
    So that means they are purposely unpaying our CPF Life annuity to take into consideration that all of us will till or pass 100 years old? (On top of the FACT that they can arbitrary reduce the CPF Life Payout anytime and also the Bequest amount they would pay if you die early?)

B) CPF said CPF Life gets 4% return, so what age we need to live till before we can get 4% return?

C) Since CPF Life money should be getting 4% interest and people are ACTUALLY/REALLY getting -0.8% return if they can only live till 80 years old, how much accumulated unpaid CPF Life reserves are there?

D) Who pocketed the accumulated unpaid CPF Life surplus/reserves every year? Can we safely assume that CPF pocketed all these accumulated surplus as their profits (since that there is NO separate financial account to record CPF Life capital, interests, surpluses etc)?

Could you even answer the above questions? (I doubt so, because I had asked like 5th time now and you are bent on avoiding and not answering the TRUTH-REVEALING questions).........

And minority,
    Back to your claim below:
    Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Talk cock again. that money is use do buy a annuity to a insurance company. so the person live to 95 the additional 10 yrs come from where? the person die at 75 there is a bethrow amount why u never mention? Caught u again cherry picking facts to bullshit and lie!!!!
    I am asking you these same questions again (think for the 6th time?!), could you tell us:

1) Which insurance company CPF Life buys annuity from?
    2) Did CPF open a call-for-tender to get the best annuity deal from all insurance companies available for CPF Life members?
    3) How much CPF is paying to buy the annuity for men, women, and for different age groups?
    4) How much interest is the annuity paying for a person who can live till average age of 80 years old? What is the difference between men and women?
    5) Where is the financial report for CPF Life which dictates how much annuity premiums paid per year, how much accumulated unpaid reserves etc in CPF Life over the years (because of low CPF Life payout amount)?
    6) Is CPF Life's financial account a state secret??????????????? Why so secretive about it?
    7) Does CPF Life even have audit on its account etc to ensure that it is correct and no mistake made?

There goes your bullshit again. u are telling me every man will die at 80?

and since u quote the statics chart. the trend strongly show the mortality rate are getting higher. 1957 is 59 and 2015 is 80.4. So can u tell me for sure EVERY MAN DIE AT 80? CAN U GUARANTEE THAT in 2031 the age would not have moved up with improved health care break through and more educated healthier life stye?

SO YOUR BULL SHIT HAVE BEEN SELF BROKEN!!! THE TREND DO SHOW PEOPLE LIVING LONGER!!!! SO DONT COME BULLSHIT YOUR CRAP EVERY MAN DIE AT 80! HOW COME YOU NEVER ANSWER MY QUESTION THOSE WHO LIVE BEYONE 80 and LONG HOW?????

WHY YOU CHERRY PICK 80? NOT 75 not 85 ? WHY U NEVER TALK AABOUT BEQUEST? WHY CHERRY PICK DATE TO BULLSHIT US!!!

I GUESS PEOPLE LIKE YOU CANNOT PASS 55 ONE THTS WHY ARE IN A HURRY TO SPEND ALL UR $$$
    Last edited by teddybear; 22-09-16 at 20:09.

minority,

More bullshit and empty talk from you again, you the one who is a real financial idiot talking like an expert here and mistaking "bequest" for "betroth"?
    A financial idiot you now talking about mortality rate getting higher and hence CPF Life should pay us much less CPF Life payout every month?

So, minority, tell us:

Since you said "the statics chart. the trend strongly show the mortality rate are getting higher. 1957 is 59 and 2015 is 80.4",
    you are telling us that CPF expects us to live till 100 years old in next 10-30 years?
    So that means they are purposely unpaying our CPF Life annuity to take into consideration that all of us will till or pass 100 years old? (On top of the FACT that they can arbitrary reduce the CPF Life Payout anytime and also the Bequest amount they would pay if you die early?)

B) CPF said CPF Life gets 4% return, so what age we need to live till before we can get 4% return?

C) Since CPF Life money should be getting 4% interest and people are ACTUALLY/REALLY getting -0.8% return if they can only live till 80 years old, how much accumulated unpaid CPF Life reserves are there?

D) Who pocketed the accumulated unpaid CPF Life surplus/reserves every year? Can we safely assume that CPF pocketed all these accumulated surplus as their profits (since that there is NO separate financial account to record CPF Life capital, interests, surpluses etc)?

Could you even answer the above questions? (I doubt so, because I had asked like 5th time now and you are bent on avoiding and not answering the TRUTH-REVEALING questions).........

And minority,

I am asking you these same questions again (think for the 6th time?!), could you tell us:

2) Did CPF open a call-for-tender to get the best annuity deal from all insurance companies available for CPF Life members?
    3) How much CPF is paying to buy the annuity for men, women, and for different age groups?
    4) How much interest is the annuity paying for a person who can live till average age of 80 years old? What is the difference between men and women?
    5) Where is the financial report for CPF Life which dictates how much annuity premiums paid per year, how much accumulated unpaid reserves etc in CPF Life over the years (because of low CPF Life payout amount)?
    6) Is CPF Life's financial account a state secret??????????????? Why so secretive about it?
    7) Does CPF Life even have audit on its account etc to ensure that it is correct and no mistake made?

why are u beating ard the bush??? PROOF TO US EVERY MALE DIE AT 80!!!! I know u wont get pass 55 coz u are the exceptional ! But PLS PROOF TO US NO MALE LIVE PASS 80 LEH!!!! COME I CHALLENGE U! BLOODY LIARRRR
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,

So you are the financial idiot asking people to proof every male die at 80 just because the average return for annuity calculation uses average age of 80?

Like that you better keep quiet because the actuary will ask you to get eat shit for asking stupid question like above! (not to mention asking you whether you know or not, what CPF Life's "BETROTH"?!)

And you still haven't answer my questions about your claim that CPF Life's money has been used to buy annuity from insurance company:
    Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Talk cock again. that money is use do buy a annuity to a insurance company. so the person live to 95 the additional 10 yrs come from where? the person die at 75 there is a bethrow amount why u never mention? Caught u again cherry picking facts to bullshit and lie!!!!
    Can't answer? Must be your CLAIM is anyhow claim and bullshit and lie right?!

why are u beating ard the bush??? PROOF TO US EVERY MALE DIE AT 80!!!! I know u wont get pass 55 coz u are the exceptional ! But PLS PROOF TO US NO MALE LIVE PASS 80 LEH!!!! COME I CHALLENGE U! BLOODY LIARRRR

CPF statement - Net amount used for property
    ===================================
    Assuming the amount you have used for housing from your CPF-OA
    Net Property amount used + Accured interest = $380,000

At age 47 - Assuming Your CPF OA , SA & MA as follows
    ============================================
    Balance in your CPF OA (2.5%) = 80k
    Balance in your CPF SA (4%) = 179k (Full retirement sum ceiling 161k)
    Balance in your CPF MA (4%) = 50.6k ( max ceiling for MA 49.8k)

Currently, you have allocated est 500k which is currently in your bank acct for
    potential ppty investment. Just like you are still waiting & waiting for a "RIGHT"
    price. The waiting can be 1 yr to 5 yrs. I got friend still waiting since 2007 till now.

Now the question you need to ask yourself.
    Do U think it make sense to use CASH to return back to CPF which you have used for current ppty ?

If you have already allocated CASH $500k for potential ppty investment & it is still sitting in the bank
    earning 1.3%. Why not use part of the CASH 500k to return a partial back to CPF, the ppty nett
    amount you used + accured interest (380k) . Maybe return back partial CASH 200k to CPF-OA. This 200k
    will go back to your CPF-OA earning 2.5% instead of putting in the bank earning 1.3%.

When you really find your right ppty to invest whcih you dont know when. You still can use your CPF-OA
    to pay for your ppty investment.

If u buy your ppty for investment. 1st 5% must be CASH. The next 15% can be from CPF-OA.
    So does it make sense to use CASH to partial return back to CPF-OA ? I think it does make sense.

minority,

So you are the financial idiot asking people to proof every male die at 80 just because the average return for annuity calculation uses average age of 80?

Like that you better keep quiet because the actuary will ask you to get eat shit for asking stupid question like above! (not to mention asking you whether you know or not, what CPF Life's "BETROTH"?!)

And you still haven't answer my questions about your claim that CPF Life's money has been used to buy annuity from insurance company:

Common dont hide and run away leh.. can u substaineate your claim ever MALE DIE IN SIGNAPOREA AT 80? u MEAN ALL WILL DIE AT 80? WHY NEVER NO BALLS TO TALK ABOUT BEQUEST? or THOSE WHO LIVE MUCH LONGER?? WHY? U LIKE TO PICK 80 AS YOUR BULL SHIT TO JUSTIFY YOUR LIE???

NO BALLS?? JUST GOT CUT OFF??

COMMON LEH??? EXPLAIN YOURSELF 1ST!! LEH!!! BO JI AH????? BLOODY CHO AH KUA!!!!!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,

Oh ho ho, you the BIGGEST LIAR here who is a complete financial idiot about annuity and CPF Life is coming back with more lies and bullshit again?

So you are talking about "Bequest"? Wow! So you just learnt a new word! You have been shouting about CPF Life's "BETROTH" for so many previous posts! This just simply show you are a financial idiot and is so naive and stupid to talk about something you don't know: "BETROTH"! ha ha ha! Laugh until people can roll on the floor!

And by the way, you are the only one claiming that "MALE DIE IN SIGNAPOREA AT 80"!

What I have shown previously is how to compute average CPF Life return based on average age of men at 80 years old, and only a financial idiot will not know the difference!

Anyway, conclusion is: CPF Life return for a man is NEGATIVE (-0.8%) when he starts getting payout from 65 years old if he can only live till average age of 80 years old!
    That means, about 50% of Singaporean men with CPF Life will get NEGATIVE return from CPF Life (because they can only live till 80 years old)!

minority,
    Come-on dont hide and run away leh!!!!!!!!!
    You are still trying to avoid our questions:

You still haven't answer my questions about your claim that CPF Life's money has been used to buy annuity from insurance company!

Also, How old does a person need to live in order to get 4% return from CPF Life payout (from 65 years old onwards)?

minority,
    How many lies you have been spinning and still want to continue to spin hah? From CPF Life's "BETROTH" to 4% return to MALE DIE IN SINGAPORE AT 80 etc??? What's more?????

No wonder your statement fits you the best:

COMMON LEH??? EXPLAIN YOURSELF 1ST!! LEH!!! BO JI AH????? BLOODY CHO AH KUA!!!!!

Common dont hide and run away leh.. can u substaineate your claim ever MALE DIE IN SIGNAPOREA AT 80? u MEAN ALL WILL DIE AT 80? WHY NEVER NO BALLS TO TALK ABOUT BEQUEST? or THOSE WHO LIVE MUCH LONGER?? WHY? U LIKE TO PICK 80 AS YOUR BULL SHIT TO JUSTIFY YOUR LIE???

minority,

Last edited by teddybear; 25-09-16 at 21:01.

minority,

Oh ho ho, you the BIGGEST LIAR here who is a complete financial idiot about annuity and CPF Life is coming back with more lies and bullshit again?

So you are talking about "Bequest"? Wow! So you just learnt a new word! You have been shouting about CPF Life's "BETROTH" for so many previous posts! This just simply show you are a financial idiot and is so naive and stupid to talk about something you don't know: "BETROTH"! ha ha ha! Laugh until people can roll on the floor!

And by the way, you are the only one claiming that "MALE DIE IN SIGNAPOREA AT 80"!

What I have shown previously is how to compute average CPF Life return based on average age of men at 80 years old, and only a financial idiot will not know the difference!

Anyway, conclusion is: CPF Life return for a man is NEGATIVE (-0.8%) when he starts getting payout from 65 years old if he can only live till average age of 80 years old!
    That means, about 50% of Singaporean men with CPF Life will get NEGATIVE return from CPF Life (because they can only live till 80 years old)!

minority,

You still haven't answer my questions about your claim that CPF Life's money has been used to buy annuity from insurance company!

Also, How old does a person need to live in order to get 4% return from CPF Life payout (from 65 years old onwards)?

minority,
    How many lies you have been spinning and still want to continue to spin hah? From CPF Life's "BETROTH" to 4% return to MALE DIE IN SINGAPORE AT 80 etc??? What's more?????

COMMON BALLESS.. NOW CLAIM 50 % EVERY MAN DIE AT 80 RIGHT? SO I ASKING YOU TO PROOF IT!!!! SHOW US PROOF. DONT RUN ARD BEAT AROUND THE BUSH LEH!!!!

CAN U TELL ME BASE ON YOUR STATICS YOU SHOW U DONT SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE NOW LIVING LONGER??? OR YOU CONVENIENTLY JUST SKIP THAT PART!!!

CAN YOU SHOW ME PROOF THAT IN 20YRS those who hit 80 WILL ALL DIE??? SO DONT COME BULLSHIT HERE LAH

BLOODY CHOW AH KUA!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,

Don't come lying again lah!
    I already claimed 50% of every man will die at age 80 in much earlier post (and not just NOW as alleged by you), See my previous post #147 which I copied below:

minority,
    Government helping Singaporeans is it?

You could use the calculator on this webpage to help you calculate your CPF Life annuity return (no talk only and no bullshit here):
    http://www.investopedia.com/calculator/arannuity.aspx

Present Value ($) = 251000 (CPF Retirement Account at 65 years old assuming you have $161,000 at 55 years old)
    Payment ($) = 1300 (monthly payout for men)
    Time Period = 180 (in months or 15 years till 80 years old)
    CPF Payout return (assuming a man can live till 80 years old) = -0.94% (NEGATIVE INTEREST RATE, NOT HIGH INTEREST RATE!)

OK, so minority, you are saying that government is "helping" Singaporeans by taking away their retirement money from their CPF Life (hence resulting in NEGATIVE return) if they can only live till 80 years old (about 50% of men) is it????
    Is this the reason why they need to keep increasing CPF Min Sum saying it is not enough?

minority,
    Again caught you lying despite all the facts out there!

You want proof? Easy lah! The average age of men is 80 is based on the government statistics here:
    http://www.singstat.gov.sg/statistics/visualising-data/charts/life-expectancy-at-birth

So you are telling us that you disagree with that the average age for men is "80" years old and so are you telling us that that government website is lying?

Come on, almost everybody here knows you are the BIGGEST LIAR here after catching you lying (against the facts presented and out there) so MANY TIMES!

COMMON BALLESS.. NOW CLAIM 50 % EVERY MAN DIE AT 80 RIGHT? SO I ASKING YOU TO PROOF IT!!!! SHOW US PROOF. DONT RUN ARD BEAT AROUND THE BUSH LEH!!!!

CAN U TELL ME BASE ON YOUR STATICS YOU SHOW U DONT SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE NOW LIVING LONGER??? OR YOU CONVENIENTLY JUST SKIP THAT PART!!!

CAN YOU SHOW ME PROOF THAT IN 20YRS those who hit 80 WILL ALL DIE??? SO DONT COME BULLSHIT HERE LAH

BLOODY CHOW AH KUA!
    Last edited by teddybear; 26-09-16 at 20:25.

minority,
    I had already answered your questions!

minority,

BLOODY CHOW AH KUA!
    minority,

minority,

minority,

minority,
    so you can't even answer my simple questions regarding what you claimed about CPF Life?

Wow! There must have been so much lies and falsehoods that your claim cannot stand up to scrutiny and asking for more details!
    More details from you means more lies can be busted (again)!

minority,

minority,

BLOODY CHOW AH KUA!

minority,

minority,

PLS LAH YOU ANSWERED??? COMMON TELL ME HOW YOU SAY CPF LIFE RETURN IS -ve??? U take 80yrs as ur year to justify your bullshit.!!! I AM CALLING U BULL!! WHY 80? ALL MEN DIE at 80??? U ARE THE ONE WHO PICK AND INISIT 80 is the AGE SO U WORK OUT SOME BULL ABOUT -ve.

SO UNLESS ALLL MEN DIE AT 80!! WHICH U NOW FLIP FLOP AS USUAL!!! HOW IS IT NEGATIVE AH???

NO BEQUEST?? PEOPLE STILL GET DRAW DOWN AS THEY LIVE BEYONE 80.!!1

SO DONT COME CHEERY PICK DATES TO JUSTIFY YOUR LIES!!! AND NOW COME FLIP FLOP SAY YOU ANSWERED??? LOL

DONT COME BULLSHIT US LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Default SUMMARY: CPF Life return is -0.8% if men can only live till only 80 years old!

minority,

This Thread becoming too long with too much bullshits and lies from you trying to mislead and pollute with lots of nonsense here, so Ok, never mind, I will summarize below once and for all:

Thread: Any Ceiling for contribution of CPF OA? Post #147:
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...-CPF-OA/page30

minority,
    Government helping Singaporeans is it?

You could use the calculator on this webpage to help you calculate your CPF Life annuity return (no talk only and no bullshit here):
    http://www.investopedia.com/calculator/arannuity.aspx

Present Value ($) = 251000 (CPF Retirement Account at 65 years old assuming you have $161,000 at 55 years old)
    Payment ($) = 1300 (monthly payout for men)
    Time Period = 180 (in months or 15 years till 80 years old)
    CPF Payout return (assuming a man can live till 80 years old) = -0.94% (NEGATIVE INTEREST RATE, NOT HIGH INTEREST RATE!)

OK, so minority, you are saying that government is "helping" Singaporeans by taking away their retirement money from their CPF Life (hence resulting in NEGATIVE return) if they can only live till 80 years old (about 50% of men) is it????
    Is this the reason why they need to keep increasing CPF Min Sum saying it is not enough?

Thread: Any Ceiling for contribution of CPF OA? Post #154:
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...-CPF-OA/page31

Thread: Any Ceiling for contribution of CPF OA? Post #159:
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...-CPF-OA/page31

minority,

Oh no no, more lies from you again?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy annuity from insurance company???

Can you tell us:

What is "bethrow amount"? I have never heard of that before! Ha ha ha! "bethrow"? Or is it CPF Life members get "beheaded" (or chop carrot-head)?

CPF Life is so big that instead of buying annuity from another insurance company, CPF Life members can basically insure each other so that those who live shorter life compensate those who live longer, that is already an "annuity", and a cheaper option than buying annuity from another company, so why still need to pay premiums to buy "annuity" from an unknown insurance company?
    Don't come bullshit lah!

No answers to all the above questions? See, more lies exposed! Caught u again cherry picking facts to bullshit and lie!!!!

Thread: Any Ceiling for contribution of CPF OA? Post #181:
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...-CPF-OA/page39

minority,

Thread: Any Ceiling for contribution of CPF OA? Post #183:
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...-CPF-OA/page37

minority,

So, minority, tell us:

And minority,

" Originally Posted by minority
    Talk cock again. that money is use do buy a annuity to a insurance company. so the person live to 95 the additional 10 yrs come from where? the person die at 75 there is a bethrow amount why u never mention? Caught u again cherry picking facts to bullshit and lie!!!! "

Default minority with all his lies & bullshit about "Betroth" etc for CPF Life!

minority,

Trying to lie again? Trying to act like you are a financial expert and knows so much about annuity and about CPF Life and even claiming CPF Life's has "Betroth"?
    Ha ha ha! "Betroth"?
    Betroth you backside is it??? What is CPF Life's "Betroth"??? Ha ha ha!

More facts to bust your lies! Go read:
    http://www.singstat.gov.sg/docs/defa...lation2016.pdf

It states that:
    "Singapore residents could expect to live longer. The life expectancy at birth rose
    from 80.1 years in 2005 to 82.6 years in 2014 and 82.7 years in 2015 (Chart 5.4).
    Females had higher life expectancy than males. A new-born girl in 2015 could
    expect to live an average of 84.9 years, which is 4.5 years longer than the average of 80.4 years a new-born boy could expect to live.
    "

minority,
    Your lie busted again!
    You said trend of life span of Singaporeans is living longer and longer, but the average age of 80 for men and 85 for women shown at this URL:
    http://www.singstat.gov.sg/statistic...tancy-at-birth
    is already the projected age assuming the person was born in year 2015!

Holy cow! That means those who are 55 years old and above now (meaning they are born in 1961 or earlier) most probably have average age of much less than 80 for men and 85 for women! In this case, there must have been lots and lots of profits from CPF Life for paying a payout rate for these group of people assuming they will live till 90+ years old (but in reality most die at 70+ years old only)!

Come to think of it, since CPF claimed that CPF Retirement Account pays 4% interest, so if a person starts with $251,000 at 65 years old and decide not to participate in CPF Life, how long can his money last?
    You can check yourself here (all facts and no lies, and no bullshit empty talk here):
    https://www.dinkytown.net/java/Retir...tribution.html

You just need to key in the following:
    Cumulative savings at retirement: $251,000
    Amount you want to spend annually in retirement: $15,600 (which is $1300 pm)
    After tax rate of return in retirement: 4% (Interest that CPF claimed to pay)
    Expected inflation rate: 0% (not used here)

And click on "Calculate" and you will get:
    "You will be able to fund 25 years and 4 months in retirement."

Hei, without even participating in CPF Life annuity, your CPF Retirement account money of $251,000 can long you 25 years and 4 months or until you are 90 years old and 4 months! (and obviously if you die much earlier than that, the CPF Retirement Account money is still intact and can be passed to your children!)

Think think think! How many men (that is 55 years old now) can live till 90 years old and 4 months????

Now, according to the Government statistics,
    It states that:
    "Singapore residents could expect to live longer. The life expectancy at birth rose
    from 80.1 years in 2005 to 82.6 years in 2014 and 82.7 years in 2015 (Chart 5.4).
    expect to live an average of 84.9 years, which is 4.5 years longer than the average of 80.4 years a new-born boy could expect to live.
    "

So IF you are BORN in 2015, your EXPECTED AVERAGE AGE is 80.4 years!
    So IF you are BORN in 1960 (now 55 years old), your EXPECTED AVERAGE AGE is XXX years!
    What is "XXX"? Looking at the life expectancy detail data here http://www.singstat.gov.sg/statistic...tancy-at-birth for the year 1960:
    Total Life Expectancy At Birth (Residents) 62.9
    Male Life Expectancy At Birth (Residents) 61.2
    Female Life Expectancy At Birth (Residents) 65
    Total Life Expectancy At Age 65 Years (Residents) 8.3
    Male Life Expectancy At Age 65 Years (Residents) 7.8
    Female Life Expectancy At Age 65 Years (Residents) 8.8

So, the facts (provided by Government statistics) showed that man born in 1960 or earlier has average life expectancy of 72.8 years old (if they can live till 65 years old)!
    What is the implications, you will ask?

It means for men who were borned in 1960 or earlier:
    (a) For about 50% of these men, they will only be able to live till the age of 72.8 years old (if they are still alive by 65 years old!).
    (b) What is your chance of living to 90 years old if you were borned in 1960 or earlier? Well well, we have no statistics here, but likely to be 0.01% or even less???

So, why if you are about 55 years old now and you expect to receive -NEGATIVE interest if you live to 80 years old, which is already much much longer than the average age of your cohort (which is 72.8 years old)?

This will mean that probably >80% of this 1960s or earlier cohort will die by 80 years old and get -NEGATIVE interest from their CPF Life?!
    And how many will live till 90.4 years old? May be 0.001%? Do you think you will be in the 0.001% group to live till 90.4 years old (by the time which your CPF Retirement account money runs out if you don't participate in CPF Life annuity)?

Why so many people, >80% of people need to lose money with their CPF Life money (-NEGATIVE interest, i.e. pay interest instead of collecting interest from CPF) to pay for the 0.001% who live longer? The figures doesn't seem right right?
    May be we can only conclude that this looks like there is a HUGE profits/accumulated unpaid reserves that will be accumulated from this cohort for CPF?????

Default minority with all his lies & bullshit about "Betroth" etc for CPF Life!

minority,

Trying to lie again? Trying to act like you are a financial expert and knows so much about annuity and about CPF Life and even claiming CPF Life's has "Betroth"?
    Ha ha ha! "Betroth"?
    Betroth you backside is it??? What is CPF Life's "Betroth"??? Ha ha ha!

More facts to bust your lies! Go read:
    http://www.singstat.gov.sg/docs/defa...lation2016.pdf

It states that:
    expect to live an average of 84.9 years
    , which is 4.5 years longer than the average of 80.4 years a new-born boy could expect to live.
    "

minority,
    Your lie busted again!
    You said trend of life span of Singaporeans is living longer and longer, but the average age of 80 for men and 85 for women shown at this URL:
    http://www.singstat.gov.sg/statistic...tancy-at-birth
    is already the projected age assuming the person was born in year 2015!

Holy cow! That means those who are 55 years old and above now (meaning they are born in 1961 or earlier) most probably have average age of much less than 80 for men and 85 for women! In this case, there must have been lots and lots of profits from CPF Life for paying a payout rate for these group of people assuming they will live till 90+ years old (but in reality most die at 70+ years old only)!

Come to think of it, since CPF claimed that CPF Retirement Account pays 4% interest, so if a person starts with $251,000 at 65 years old and decide not to participate in CPF Life, how long can his money last?
    You can check yourself here (all facts and no lies, and no bullshit empty talk here):
    https://www.dinkytown.net/java/Retir...tribution.html

You just need to key in the following:
    Cumulative savings at retirement: $251,000
    Amount you want to spend annually in retirement: $15,600 (which is $1300 pm)
    After tax rate of return in retirement: 4% (Interest that CPF claimed to pay)
    Expected inflation rate: 0% (not used here)

And click on "Calculate" and you will get:
    "You will be able to fund 25 years and 4 months in retirement."

Hei, without even participating in CPF Life annuity, your CPF Retirement account money of $251,000 can long you 25 years and 4 months or until you are 90 years old and 4 months! (and obviously if you die much earlier than that, the CPF Retirement Account money is still intact and can be passed to your children! - Mind you, this will not be the seriously discounted figure under the so-called "Bequest" that you children will get (because extra $$$ will be deducted to sponsor those who live much longer (or as accumulated unpaid reserve if not paid out yet))

Think think think! How many men (that is 55 years old now) can live till 90 years old and 4 months????

Now, according to the Government statistics,
    It states that:
    "

So IF you are BORN in 2015, your EXPECTED AVERAGE AGE is 80.4 years!
    So IF you are BORN in 1960 (now 55 years old), your EXPECTED AVERAGE AGE is XXX years!
    What is "XXX"? Looking at the life expectancy detail data here http://www.singstat.gov.sg/statistic...tancy-at-birth for the year 1960:
    Total Life Expectancy At Birth (Residents) 62.9
    Male Life Expectancy At Birth (Residents) 61.2
    Female Life Expectancy At Birth (Residents) 65
    Total Life Expectancy At Age 65 Years (Residents) 8.3
    Male Life Expectancy At Age 65 Years (Residents) 7.8
    Female Life Expectancy At Age 65 Years (Residents) 8.8

So, the facts (provided by Government statistics) showed that man born in 1960 or earlier has average life expectancy of 72.8 years old (if they can live till 65 years old)!
    What is the implications, you will ask?

It means for men who were borned in 1960 or earlier:
    (a) For about 50% of these men, they will only be able to live till the age of 72.8 years old (if they are still alive by 65 years old!).
    (b) What is your chance of living to 90 years old if you were borned in 1960 or earlier? Well well, we have no statistics here, but likely to be 0.01% or even less???

So, why if you are about 55 years old now and you expect to receive -NEGATIVE interest if you live to 80 years old, which is already much much longer than the average age of your cohort (which is 72.8 years old)?

This will mean that probably >80% of this 1960s or earlier cohort will die by 80 years old and get -NEGATIVE interest from their CPF Life?!
    And how many will live till 90.4 years old? May be 0.001%? Do you think you will be in the 0.001% group to live till 90.4 years old (by the time which your CPF Retirement account money runs out if you don't participate in CPF Life annuity)?

Why so many people, >80% of people need to lose money with their CPF Life money (-NEGATIVE interest, i.e. pay interest instead of collecting interest from CPF) to pay for the 0.001% who live longer? The figures doesn't seem right right?
    May be we can only conclude that this looks like there is a HUGE profits/accumulated unpaid reserves that will be accumulated from this cohort for CPF?????

PLS LAH YOU ANSWERED??? COMMON TELL ME HOW YOU SAY CPF LIFE RETURN IS -ve??? U take 80yrs as ur year to justify your bullshit.!!! I AM CALLING U BULL!! WHY 80? ALL MEN DIE at 80??? U ARE THE ONE WHO PICK AND INISIT 80 is the AGE SO U WORK OUT SOME BULL ABOUT -ve.

SO UNLESS ALLL MEN DIE AT 80!! WHICH U NOW FLIP FLOP AS USUAL!!! HOW IS IT NEGATIVE AH???

NO BEQUEST?? PEOPLE STILL GET DRAW DOWN AS THEY LIVE BEYONE 80.!!1

SO DONT COME CHEERY PICK DATES TO JUSTIFY YOUR LIES!!! AND NOW COME FLIP FLOP SAY YOU ANSWERED??? LOL

DONT COME BULLSHIT US LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by teddybear; 02-10-16 at 15:34.

Hi Teddy bear, the problem is when people have a large sum of money on hands they don't spend exactly $1300per month. Some will likely to over spend. Some will go tour, buy their dream car, go night club, go casino, or their children eyeing their money want to borrow from them etc. Not everyone as savy as u or calculate their spending everyday.

I think you are going off-track, as what I posted has nothing to do with what you replied.

For those naive and still don't understand what I posted, let me clarify that what I am trying to show is that:

(1) CPF Life is paying too low payout to their members, hence >80% will get NEGATIVE return by the time they die (for those who were born in 1960 or earlier).

(2) There will be HUGE accumulated unpaid SURPLUS (/Profits) for CPF as a result of low payout for CPF Life.

(3) Given the HUGE accumulated unpaid SURPLUS, it is important for CPF Life to have separate audited financial account for transparency, so that people can see for themselves why there is a need (or rather, there is REALLY NO NEED) to keep increasing CPF Retirement Min Sum!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by star View Post
    Hi Teddy bear, the problem is when people have a large sum of money on hands they don't spend exactly $1300per month. Some will likely to over spend. Some will go tour, buy their dream car, go night club, go casino, or their children eyeing their money want to borrow from them etc. Not everyone as savy as u or calculate their spending everyday.

I think you are going off-track, as what I posted has nothing to do with what you replied.

For those naive and still don't understand what I posted, let me clarify that what I am trying to show is that:

(1) CPF Life is paying too low payout to their members, hence >80% will get NEGATIVE return by the time they die (for those who were born in 1960 or earlier).

(2) There will be HUGE accumulated unpaid SURPLUS (/Profits) for CPF as a result of low payout for CPF Life.

(3) Given the HUGE accumulated unpaid SURPLUS, it is important for CPF Life to have separate audited financial account for transparency, so that people can see for themselves why there is a need (or rather, there is REALLY NO NEED) to keep increasing CPF Retirement Min Sum!!!!!!!!!!!
    LKY way of doing things is to ensure it can sustain otherwise don't do.

CPF Life is for those who do not know how to manage their money.

Talk to a few of my secondary school classmate, most don't know and don't care about CPF life.

This is the group that needs help.

Those talking are those who don't need help and have been helping themselves.

What you replied to my post has nothing to do with what I am trying to convey.
    Sad to say, you all really have problem with understanding????

My post is NOT to talk about/discuss whether CPF Life is needed or not, or whether it benefits the people or help the people or not.

My post is only about why the CPF Life payout is so low, and there seem to be HUGE accumulated unpaid SURPLUS and how much is that now (and in future)?
    So we need transparency in terms of say CPF publishing the CPF Life financial report every year etc!

As of now, CPF Life's payout seems too low, and this means there is HUGE accumulated unpaid SURPLUS, and there needs to be transparency about it, and thus given the case of HUGE SURPLUS, there is really no need to increase CPF Retirement Min Sum anymore! Then, more people will benefit (without having to set aside more CPF Retirement Sum, and still can get higher payout for the same amount they put into CPF Life etc)!

Why is there a need to accumulate so much unpaid SURPLUS in CPF Life for what and thus CPF Life needs to purposely pay much lower payout?
    Does this benefit the people (like those of your friends you mentioned)?

So, contrary to your statement:
    "Those talking are those who don't need help and have been helping themselves."

I am talking to bring awareness about:
    (1) CPF Life payout is really low
    (2) There is/will be HUGE accumulated unpaid SURPLUS
    (3) If (2) happens, there is no justification to increase CPF Retirement Min Sum!

So, as you can see, I am talking to help those people, like your friends, whom you talk about needing CPF Life!

And by the way, what are you doing/have done to help your friends?
    Anyway, they are your friends, not my friends - I have no obligation to your friends, only you do.
    Otherwise it is really sad/unlucky to be your friends indeed...............

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    LKY way of doing things is to ensure it can sustain otherwise don't do.

CPF Life is for those who do not know how to manage their money.

Talk to a few of my secondary school classmate, most don't know and don't care about CPF life.

This is the group that needs help.

Those talking are those who don't need help and have been helping themselves.

I wish I could help them, the problem is they are too preoccupy in working than living.

CPF life is basically taking the Basic Retirement Sum or Full Retirement Sum and hold it in CPF from 55 to 65 then draw down until 95 part of the BRS and FRS is used to buy insurance in case they to live beyond 95. If not enough CPF than use those paying to offset the payment.

They don't hide the fact the return is low since most will not understand and can do nothing.

Please watch the video so ass to understand why CPF life return is so low........

If got no time at least watch this.

https://youtu.be/22yC3C2jYhc?t=797

What? You said: "part of the BRS and FRS is used to buy insurance in case they to live beyond 95"?

So it seems that what you are saying is similar to minority?
    I don't know who have been perpetuating such rumor, because as far as I can see, nobody from CPF formally talked about buying insurance from insurance company!

If indeed CPF actually buy insurance for CPF Life members, then could you or anybody (including CPF) tells us:

6) What are the management fees, over-head charges etc that CPF is levying on managing CPF Life?

If nobody has answer to the above, then we can only conclude that "part of the BRS and FRS is used to buy insurance in case they to live beyond 95" is just a rumour!

To tell the truth, there is really no need for CPF Life to buy insurance from insurance company for people who live beyond certain age etc! That is just a waste of money!

See, as long as there is SUFFICIENT (HUGE is NOT necessary) accumulated unpaid SURPLUS in CPF Life (which is just like operating CPF Life like a private retirement annuity, minus all the management fees and overhead charges and their profits etc), these will already act as INSURANCE for those who live much longer than they should, which in effect means that CPF Life members are all cross-insuring the others, so no need to buy insurance from insurance company etc and waste money!

Then you said:
    "They don't hide the fact the return is low"
    Really?

I thought somebody had enquired in Today newspaper why CPF Life's return is low and MOM replied that CPF Retirement return is 4%-6%?

It is clear from the forum letter that the writer is asking about CPF Life's return (after 65 years old), like what I am writing about.
    Anyway, I had already shown that CPF Life's return is NEGATIVE if a man can only live till 80 years old!

So, they don't hide but they avoid answering the question????

It is the same like minority trying to avoid my most important questions and lying and bullshitting all the way!

I wish I could help them, the problem is they are too preoccupy in working than living.

CPF life is basically taking the Basic Retirement Sum or Full Retirement Sum and hold it in CPF from 55 to 65 then draw down until 95 part of the BRS and FRS is used to buy insurance in case they to live beyond 95. If not enough CPF than use those paying to offset the payment.

They don't hide the fact the return is low since most will not understand and can do nothing.

Please watch the video so ass to understand why CPF life return is so low........

Last edited by teddybear; 02-10-16 at 20:35.

I am not interested all those details which are redundant, I only want to know the most important questions (which no one seem to be able to/willing to answer?):

If indeed CPF actually buy insurance for CPF Life members, then could you or anybody (including CPF) tells us:

6) What are the management fees, over-head charges etc that CPF is levying on managing CPF Life?

7) CPF said they gives 4% return for CPF Life money, so what age we need to live till before we can actually get 4% return?

Seems like nobody can answer all the above most important questions?
    Why are they hiding the details???

And who is the bloody idiot who keep spreading rumours and telling people that CPF Life pays money to buy insurance to insure those who live too long???
    See, when we ask critical questions about such assertion, nobody can answer! Real or false, we can tell from the answer/non-response!

If got no time at least watch this.

https://youtu.be/22yC3C2jYhc?t=797

When they say buy insurance is to tell those who don't know, don't care to know, don't want to know.

For those who know, there is no such insurance.

Ass for the return, those who don't know, don't care to know, don't want to know will take what they say.

For those who know, there is no such return.

LKY already say Singaporean are more stupid than Chinese when the little man from PRC visit us and ask him for help.

LKY tell him the Chinese can do better than us.

Wow, I am impressed by what you said!

Actually you know very well!

But then why you never advise your friends properly that CPF Life has no such return of 4% as CPF claimed and they should make noise to get such return as CPF claim?
    Why should they be short-changed with such misleading claim and getting lower payout for joining CPF Life when in fact they are better off with the old CPF Min Sum payout scheme (which can payout until they are 90.4 years old, long after they would have died!)?

In the past, there was this CPF Min Sum payout scheme that co-exists with CPF Life and CPF Life was so unpopular that they had to scrap CPF Min Sum payout scheme for CPF Life to survive!
    If I am managing CPF, I would also want to retain only CPF Life, hei, you know, CPF Life can get so much accumulated unpaid SURPLUSES! These money will be very useful for all kind of purposes, eg pay for those who live too long so they are not a burden to the government and the state (only burden to other CPF Life members!)

When they say buy insurance is to tell those who don't know, don't care to know, don't want to know.

For those who know, there is no such insurance.

Ass for the return, those who don't know, don't care to know, don't want to know will take what they say.

For those who know, there is no such return.

LKY already say Singaporean are more stupid than Chinese when the little man from PRC visit us and ask him for help.

LKY tell him the Chinese can do better than us.
    Last edited by teddybear; 02-10-16 at 21:14.

I try, some go on become better most stay on and do nothing.

I have one who works max O/T and tells me he is saving a million dollar to buy landed property in Singapore.

In 2009 I told him my 2 bedrooms have just crossed the million dollar mark then he wakes up.

Another told me his agent tell him HDB cannot buy private, I told him I bought one three years ago with HDB.

It is not easy to explain when people chose not to understand.

It is like the people in the book "Richest man in Babylon" none go to the richest man to learn to be rich except one.

You said "It is not easy to explain when people chose not to understand."!

However, facts is, when people really chose to understand and want to know more, especially critical questions that matter most, nobody can/is willing to tell the truth!

So, back to my questions, really nobody has all the answers to all my questions?:

7) CPF said they gives 4% return for CPF Life money, so what age we need to live till before we can actually get 4% return?

Seems like nobody can answer all the above most important questions?
    Why are they hiding the details???
    I try, some go on become better most stay on and do nothing.

I have one who works max O/T and tells me he is saving a million dollar to buy landed property in Singapore.

In 2009 I told him my 2 bedrooms have just crossed the million dollar mark then he wakes up.

Another told me his agent tell him HDB cannot buy private, I told him I bought one three years ago with HDB.

It is not easy to explain when people chose not to understand.

It is like the people in the book "Richest man in Babylon" none go to the richest man to learn to be rich except one.