Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tanjong Rhu Road Condo

Default Tanjong Rhu Road Condo

I think the best at D15 in at this place call Tanjong Rhu. Expats and foreign favaourable rental or investment area.

Do you agree?

Unregistered11 Guest

Default Re: Tanjong Rhu Road Condo

remember to buy your maid a car.

Parfum Guest

Free shuttle bus to Millenium walk every half an hour each day. Free shuttle bus to Kallang Leisure Park. Comfort Delgro bus to parkway parade every half an hour at $1.50.

Though I own a car, I seldom drive to these places. Save car park and patrol.

Quote Originally Posted by PropertiesHunter
    I think the best at D15 in at this place call Tanjong Rhu. Expats and foreign favaourable rental or investment area.

Do you agree?
    Totally esp condos that will be close to the ferry terminal when it is ready, 5 mins to marina IR and financial centre, the place will takeoff, esp like costa rhu, pebble bay, sanctuary green and waterplace.

cheers Guest

Talking Re: Tanjong Rhu Road Condo

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered11
    remember to buy your maid a car.

haha! good one! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by condoinvestor
    Totally esp condos that will be close to the ferry terminal when it is ready, 5 mins to marina IR and financial centre, the place will takeoff, esp like costa rhu, pebble bay, sanctuary green and waterplace.
    Hi condoinvestor,

I also thinking of investing one of this 99 year leasehold since the price had gone down a bit.

You think which of this mention above let one 1 is best. Can give some tips.

]]]]] Guest

check out Palazzetto at Tanjong Rhu. 2 bedrooms freehold 820 sqft for sale.

Tanjong rhu Guest

For that guy/gal that said get a car for the maid is talking rubbish. Tanjong rhu is only a 5min ride to suntec, 8min ride to tanjong pagar,10min ride to parkway. Has Bus158 which stops at aljunid MRT, has free bus to Suntec area every half hour, has free bus to leisure park, has bus to parkway, has bus to suntec and raffles place.

I think he/she got tanjong rhu mixed up with meyer or amber road.

Tanjong rhu Guest

Also before i forgot to say, tanjong rhu was voted best place to rent out for expats on the Straits times.

Tanjong rhu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by condoinvestor
    Yes, forgot to mention this as well.

Hi condoinvestor,

I also thinking of investing one of this 99 year leasehold since the price had gone down a bit.

Hi PH,
    All four of them is unique in its own way, I have looked at all but Costa Rhu, so cant speak for that, having said that Sanctuary green and water Place is the newest of the four,and pebble bay has a lot of character, so its really a tough choice, but what is more important is getting a good unit whichever condo, you will find it easy to rent or sell in the future.

Tanjong rhu Guest

If silversea can sell for $2500psf for the penthouse, tanjong rhu penthouse should cost $3000psf cause it can see the IR, flyer, kallang sports hub and the sea.

DreamHome Guest

Smile Re: Tanjong Rhu Road Condo

Hi PH,

I recently bought a condo in Costa Rhu and I am really excited about it. Costa rhu is relatively cheaper than Pebble Bay and Waterplace and with the right unit, you will not be short changed of the view. Of course, the fittings and finishing in Costa Rhu is not as high end as Pebble Bay but at a lower price, it will give me the option to design my own dream kitchen. Another beauty of Costa Rhu is that most units have their own private lift. Hope this helps!!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamHome
    Hi PH,

I recently bought a condo in Costa Rhu and I am really excited about it. Costa rhu is relatively cheaper than Pebble Bay and Waterplace and with the right unit, you will not be short changed of the view. Of course, the fittings and finishing in Costa Rhu is not as high end as Pebble Bay but at a lower price, it will give me the option to design my own dream kitchen. Another beauty of Costa Rhu is that most units have their own private lift. Hope this helps!!

Hi DreamHome,

Can kindly advise what is your psf and how is the size. Bayview price is higher by $$?

Unregistered2 Guest

Been living here slightly more than 2 years and we love it. Bought a 3 bedroom unit when the price was really cheap in 2005 and then last year (early) bought another 3 bedder at the neighboring condo. Good location with lots of potential (government is spending a lot of money on constructing the surrounding area - Gardens By the Bay, New Stadium, Kallang Reservoir, Shopping Malls, bridge to Suntec, River Taxi to IR, MRT). The good thing is that the price is still reasonable when compared to the other East Coast Properties (some asking for the moon really!)

DreamHome Guest

Hi PH,

My unit is 1399 sqft and I bought it for 980psf. I saw a bayview unit. Asking for 1250psf. The view was spectacular but unfortunately the price tag was also out of this world. Decided to forgo the bayview. But you should check out pebble bay. High quality finishing.

5354 Guest

I have a unit for sale at Tanjong Rhu. What is the current market price now for this area? Mine is just next to the school.

Expats Subordinate Guest

One of my ex-expat boss rented a unit at Costa Rhu during 2001 to 2004, I would say the rental yield is pretty good at $4.5K p/mth. Wait no further, if u can afford it, go buy!!

737 Guest

Hi condoinvestor,

sanctuary green - decent pool, cosy soothing condo landscaping, certain blocks suffer from highway traffic noise, interiors a little crammed

waterplace - pool area crammed, certain blocks suffer from highway traffic noise, interiors a little crammed

pebble bay - design has character, cosy family condo landscaping, nice finishes, but not all units have good views & are breezy, some a little too dark for my liking, more suited for families with kids, favored by expats

costa rhu - decent pool, nice look-out views and surrounding (but a little too near close-up view, hence no variety in terms of composition; irony - costa rhu & pebble bay plus basin presented as a better and lovely backdrop and views for other condo projects nearby), decent interior layout, location a little too deep.

out of the 4, i'd choose sanctuary green cos its cosy soothing condo landscaping but personally i prefer another nearby project the waterside cos its decent pool, nice views**, big interior layout***. but if to choose for investment, i 'd go for costa rhu cos more room for developer as it sits on its own. on the other hand, if compared to costa del sol and the sea view, the other resort style condo landscaping are more appealing to me (though no mrt access). to rank your chosen 4, sanctuary green, costa rhu, pebble bay then waterplace... need to check out a newly built project there (riveredge) to see how it delivers in reality - sky garden, decent regular layout, breezy, should have good distant look-out views, pool may be a little small, slightly better public transport link...

谭钟汝 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 737
    sanctuary green - decent pool, cosy soothing condo landscaping, certain blocks suffer from highway traffic noise, interiors a little crammed

waterplace - pool area crammed, certain blocks suffer from highway traffic noise, interiors a little crammed

pebble bay - design has character, cosy family condo landscaping, nice finishes, but not all units have good views & are breezy, some a little too dark for my liking, more suited for families with kids, favored by expats

costa rhu - decent pool, nice look-out views and surrounding (but a little too near close-up view, hence no variety in terms of composition; irony - costa rhu & pebble bay plus basin presented as a better and lovely backdrop and views for other condo projects nearby), decent interior layout, location a little too deep.

out of the 4, i'd choose sanctuary green cos its cosy soothing condo landscaping but personally i prefer another nearby project the waterside cos its decent pool, nice views**, big interior layout***. but if to choose for investment, i 'd go for costa rhu cos more room for developer as it sits on its own. on the other hand, if compared to costa del sol and the sea view, the other resort style condo landscaping are more appealing to me (though no mrt access). to rank your chosen 4, sanctuary green, costa rhu, pebble bay then waterplace... need to check out a newly built project there (riveredge) to see how it delivers in reality - sky garden, decent regular layout, breezy, should have good distant look-out views, pool may be a little small, slightly better public transport link...
    我也是这样想. Now, the prices for Sanctuary green is the most affordable compared to waterplace.

Unregistered2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 谭钟汝
    我也是这样想. Now, the prices for Sanctuary green is the most affordable compared to waterplace.
    the latest caveats shows the latest transaction for water place is at $1497 psf and this is for a 1227 sq ft unit. i don't think this size has sea view - more like pool view only.

though i love sanctuary green, i have to admit the finishing at water place is much better.

anyways it is in my best interest to see them both creep up eventually ... haha

Decided to be patient and hunt for Costa Rhu or Pebble Bay with Bayview 2rms or smaller.

Thumbs up

I do have numerous costa rhu both for sale or rent. High floor, excellent view, etc. Internal cafe, minimart, salon, etc. Do drop me a line if anyone of you are interested..

SC and waterplace both look ok

love the design of waterplace

Thumbs up

think minimum for those development is 2bedrooms. Studio only applicable for De-Centurion that I am doing now.

By the way, I have a very motivated seller looking to sell her 2+1 1399sqft @ only $900psf only. Call now before its gone!

Pet

going south Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    think minimum for those development is 2bedrooms. Studio only applicable for De-Centurion that I am doing now.

By the way, I have a very motivated seller looking to sell her 2+1 1399sqft @ only $900psf only. Call now before its gone!

Pet
    I can get units for below $850psf and prices still going down, $900psf is expensive in these days context.

Latest unit for sale in costa rhu with beautiful pool, bay & sgflyer view! Going at unbelievable price below bank valuation. Call me to get a fast deal!! highest offer secures!

Sorry! Forgotten to indicate my mobile: 82818888!

Cheers!

Pet

Quote Originally Posted by going south
    I can get units for below $850psf and prices still going down, $900psf is expensive in these days context.

Think there are only one off case of this below 850psf by looking at all the transactions.

Pet