Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Tanjong Rhu Road Condo

User Info Menu

Default Tanjong Rhu Road Condo

I think the best at D15 in at this place call Tanjong Rhu. Expats and foreign favaourable rental or investment area.

Do you agree?

Unregistered11

Default Re: Tanjong Rhu Road Condo

remember to buy your maid a car.

Parfum

Free shuttle bus to Millenium walk every half an hour each day. Free shuttle bus to Kallang Leisure Park. Comfort Delgro bus to parkway parade every half an hour at $1.50.

Though I own a car, I seldom drive to these places. Save car park and patrol.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PropertiesHunter
    I think the best at D15 in at this place call Tanjong Rhu. Expats and foreign favaourable rental or investment area.

Do you agree?
    Totally esp condos that will be close to the ferry terminal when it is ready, 5 mins to marina IR and financial centre, the place will takeoff, esp like costa rhu, pebble bay, sanctuary green and waterplace.

cheers

Talking Re: Tanjong Rhu Road Condo

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered11
    remember to buy your maid a car.

haha! good one! LOL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by condoinvestor
    Totally esp condos that will be close to the ferry terminal when it is ready, 5 mins to marina IR and financial centre, the place will takeoff, esp like costa rhu, pebble bay, sanctuary green and waterplace.
    [B]Hi condoinvestor, [/B]

[B]I also thinking of investing one of this 99 year leasehold since the price had gone down a bit.[/B]

[B]You think which of this mention above let one 1 is best. Can give some tips.[/B]

]]]]]

check out Palazzetto at Tanjong Rhu. 2 bedrooms freehold 820 sqft for sale.

Tanjong rhu

For that guy/gal that said get a car for the maid is talking rubbish. Tanjong rhu is only a 5min ride to suntec, 8min ride to tanjong pagar,10min ride to parkway. Has Bus158 which stops at aljunid MRT, has free bus to Suntec area every half hour, has free bus to leisure park, has bus to parkway, has bus to suntec and raffles place.

I think he/she got tanjong rhu mixed up with meyer or amber road.

Tanjong rhu

Also before i forgot to say, tanjong rhu was voted best place to rent out for expats on the Straits times.

Tanjong rhu

Quote Originally Posted by condoinvestor
    Yes, forgot to mention this as well.

Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast