Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891011162126 ... LastLast

Thread: The Parc (D5, Freehold, Chip Eng Seng & Lehman Brothers)

Hello Tboonk,

Thanks to Cactus, I had sms his agent. She was quite nice in admitting to me that she didn't want to contact me at the moment although Cactus passed her my contact. Reason being because some of the sellers are holding back their units. I guess probably due to the considerable mismatch between our asking and their expecting price... Nonetheless I appreciate her honesty. In the meantime I had engaged 2 more agents to work on getting a unit done. One is also having some units on hand while the other is going to approach the developer direct for me. Perhaps we can mutually exchange and share info as we go along

Wat is the reasonable price to pay for a 3 bedroom in the Parc now?

Quote Originally Posted by Kon2

the market price is around 850 psf..some owners are asking even higher around 900 psf . Reasonable price should be within the 800 psf range

Bank valuation as of now is as low as 750psf and max of 780psf.

Me also waiting for apples to drop from the sky.

Good Luck to you too!

Anybody know what is the unit no of the recent transcation price of 853psf for 1216sqft?

Can any expert here advise on the finishing for the parc condo? I am looking to buy a 2BR unit over there. Thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by dormer
    Anybody know what is the unit no of the recent transcation price of 853psf for 1216sqft?
    You can find out from the following website:

www.streetsine.com

Quote Originally Posted by kenkaw
    You can find out from the following website:

www.streetsine.com
    Thank you very much for your valuable information. Wow! The price is really running upwards now.

What about Carabelle and Botannia? What is the reasonable price for a 3 bedder in these two developments?

Cool The parc, clementiwoods, varsity pk or Stellar???

looking to buy a 3 or 3 +1 bed rooms around Clementi area. Budget is within 1mil. Been staying in the east so not very familiar with the west, wish to know which is a better condo to buy for own stay. Reason for moving to the west is that kid studying at Clementi area and i heart pain see him traveling long hour everyday. Would appreciate any advise. Thanks!

Hi all! I bought a unit at The Parc too. However I bought it at quite a high price at blk 11. I am in a dilemma as to whether to sell it or to stay at the place since the transacted price is still below my cost price.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkamoon
    Hi all! I bought a unit at The Parc too. However I bought it at quite a high price at blk 11. I am in a dilemma as to whether to sell it or to stay at the place since the transacted price is still below my cost price.
    Well, how high did you get that unit?
    If you can hold, you should wait and see the response to the launch of Hundred Trees (Former Hong Leong Garden) end of this month, which is launching it at least $920 - 950 psf.

quite close to the launch price of 100 trees. When I decide to buy the Parc, I walked from the site to clementi, factored into the new rejuvenated town, the amenities around the area. When I finally decided, I had the intention to stay at this place. You know, looking at how the prices slide over the one and a half year can be scary.
    These days the prices of the new condos are crazily high, even the hdb resale flats are VERY high too. So, hopefully the price of The Parc can escalate too. Just for assurance that there is potential for this place.

quite close to the launch price of 100 trees. When I decide to buy the Parc, I walked from the site to clementi, factored into the new rejuvenated town, the amenities around the area. When I finally decided, I had the intention to stay at this place. You know, looking at how the prices slide over the one and a half year can be scary.
    These days the prices of the new condos are crazily high, even the hdb resale flats are VERY high too. So, hopefully the price of The Parc can escalate too. Just for assurance that there is potential for this place.

when i buy a place .. i always buy with intention to stay .. then consider if i want to rent ,,who would rent etc etc ..

in your case buying to stay ..no problem lah .. time is on your side ..

In term of distance to MRT & amenities, The Parc should beat Hundred Trees. So, don't see why you need to rush selling it if you are financially OK:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas
    In term of distance to MRT & amenities, The Parc should beat Hundred Trees. So, don't see why you need to rush selling it if you are financially OK:-)
    on the other hand ..nearer to clementi MRT also mean nearer to AYE ..also mean noiser ...

so pros and cons ..

if you get an upgrader who used to live next to a railway track .. then AYE is small fly compare to the train noise ..

so to each .. 'Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder"

You bought during initial launch?

ya... so now i will just keep my fingers crossed.

ya... so now i will just keep my fingers crossed.
    May I ask what was the launch price then? IMO this shld be betta than 100 Trees leh..

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    May I ask what was the launch price then? IMO this shld be betta than 100 Trees leh..
    I understand launch price was like 950~1000+ for this project. Yet sold out within 2 weeks. That was during the crazy rush back in 2007. Yes, I also feel Parc is anytime better than CHI-BA-A-CHEW-ZHANG . However, just dun really buy the idea of having balconies for master bedroom as well as one of the bedroom for the PARC's 3 bedder and above. Kinda lugi unnecessarily on valuable floor area

Quote Originally Posted by Antz621
    I understand launch price was like 950~1000+ for this project. Yet sold out within 2 weeks. That was during the crazy rush back in 2007. Yes, I also feel Parc is anytime better than CHI-BA-A-CHEW-ZHANG . However, just dun really buy the idea of having balconies for master bedroom as well as one of the bedroom for the PARC's 3 bedder and above. Kinda lugi unnecessarily on valuable floor area
    This psf is probably for the smaller unit ones there. BTW, what is CHI xxxx? Are you swearing something?

This psf is probably for the smaller unit ones there. BTW, what is CHI xxxx? Are you swearing something?
    It is hokkien for "hundred trees".

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    It is hokkien for "hundred trees".
    Thanks Boss for the clarification...

Sorry Lucas for the misunderstanding caused Was hoping to inject a bit of humor via hokkien

Thanks Boss for the clarification...

Sorry Lucas for the misunderstanding caused Was hoping to inject a bit of humor via hokkien

The trees are supposed to be Japanese Sukura Trees. Then, the Japanese name of the condo can be known as 百桜の木 ?

Oh so that's the price range then during boom time '07 - thanks for the info

The trees are supposed to be Japanese Sukura Trees. Then, the Japanese name of the condo can be known as 百桜の木 ?
    Yes. But that would have the effect of drawing Jap expats to the development as they are the dominant expat racial group in west coast. Then maybe this pricing will be push up even further like that we locals lugi again. So better stick to CHI BA A CHEW ZHANG

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    Oh so that's the price range then during boom time '07 - thanks for the info
    Yes. It was much crazier than the pricing at the 3 developments of BIC next to Hong Leong Gardens. Until today, sellers are still asking at > 900psf for it. I like the location very much. But the prices are just . Guess Cactus72 really got himself the best deal so far at $700psf for his unit...

anybody know how to check the LATEST transaciton price of the Parc (i mean more update than those at URA website)? thanks!

You can go to www.streetsine.com . I always go there to check for the latest transaction.

thank you! i found from streetsine that there's not many transactions since Aug (only 1 actually), the no. of transaction for bigger size (1518sqf) units is far less (only 3 since July 07), and that the highest transaction price this year for a 1518sqf unit (high flr) is 824psf. But why are the sellers still asking for $950+psf for 1518sqf units (even for low flr)? are they serious sellers?