Thread: I like Digital Lock

Default I like Digital Lock

Those using Yale Lock 4109, reminder to keep your keep your key outside your house (probably in car), you never know when you need it.
    Lock malfunctioned last night (door lock is not open alarm) and locked out 930pm-2am, activated Yale personnel who came and drilled all the way through the lock.
    Rest assure those who are using Yale 4109 that you have got a very good lock as it took a Yale professional personnel 1.5hr of hard drilling to break the lock! In addition, the services rendered last night and the replacement of a new lock was FOC! Thanks to Yale!
    My sincere apology to my dear neighbors who have to bear with the noise last night.

Aiyo.......thanks for sharing.
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Those using Yale Lock 4109, reminder to keep your keep your key outside your house (probably in car), you never know when you need it.
    Lock malfunctioned last night (door lock is not open alarm) and locked out 930pm-2am, activated Yale personnel who came and drilled all the way through the lock.
    Rest assure those who are using Yale 4109 that you have got a very good lock as it took a Yale professional personnel 1.5hr of hard drilling to break the lock! In addition, the services rendered last night and the replacement of a new lock was FOC! Thanks to Yale!
    My sincere apology to my dear neighbors who have to bear with the noise last night.

I use Samsung for all my properties.

For one i hate bringing keys ... or having to hide a key / spare key ....bound to misplace and unable to find it later...

So far ( touch wood ) since 2007, i havent had any such issue with samsung digital lock ....