Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Paya Lebar Quarter

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ixxx View Post
    For this project, investment is surely a red alert 'no'.

If buy to sell when TOP, how much can u sell when u buy a 99LH at 1700 psf & the surroundings freehold Geylang condo are only at around 900 - 1200 psf.

If buy to rent, how low will be your rental yield in percentage when u buy at 1700 psf & rental market of better mm is only $2k now, 2 bedder would likely fetch u $2.5k - 2.8k & 3 bedder at 3k - 3.5k. Worst thing is if get loan, would not even cover monthly instalment. Wonder if anyone really believe the rental value that agents say in showroom. Tenants will choose other Paya Lebar or Geylang areas condo across the road or Eunos, Aljunied, Kembangan, Tanah Merah areas if ur pricing is more than $200 higher in the market now & rental market is expected to be worsen base on new private homes supply in sg.

But 1 thing good is to buy for own stay. Given the convenience of the location, it should be a good choice for a family to stay in 3 bedder.

In conclusion, this is actually a geographical good project for own stay but the pricing determined to be not for investment.
    Sound familiar when I bought Southbank, near Golden Mile got a lot of Thai worker, near Geylang got a lot of Chicken, near HDB, near HDB rental........

No Right No Wrong only TIME can tell.

OCR properties going to crash!

User Info Menu

That is why according to your logic, the government should start building HDB flats among the GCBs like in Nassim... Heard law minister is living there.........

Another area is Sentosa Cove, so that the foreigners can integrate with HDB heartlanders........

Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    This is actually a point made to the Great Southern Waterfront development debate, which is where the current PSA ports are being relocated further west.

There is a debate whether such future prime areas should have public housing to balance out the area. So this is not out of the question to implant HDBs or ECs in these exclusive areas in the future.

I sure hope we will not have too much segregation as that is not what Singapore is about. More sentosa cove like area is not actually a good thing. We strive for integration and non xenophobic future. If not, we will have issues with racial and cultural harmony for future housing. That is why 'community spaces' where the public can enjoy is a requirement for developers of massive developments. Developers need to comply with the masterplan. PLQ has such plans in mind.

User Info Menu

Wait for remaining 50% launch this year end, maybe starting psf 2000 liao .

Saw few comments at google map quite reasonable.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    That is why according to your logic, the government should start building HDB flats among the GCBs like in Nassim... Heard law minister is living there.........

Another area is Sentosa Cove, so that the foreigners can integrate with HDB heartlanders........
    Maybe we can even have HDB at the Istana! Then our president can be the people's president even more lol

Insights Advocator

User Info Menu

http://grant-associates.pr.co/141476...ant-associates

PLQ landscaping will be designed by the same British folks who did Gardens by the Bay (16 awards). Now I know why it is so expensive to build this project at over $3.2bn. Owners can look forward to more than 100,000 sq feet of landscaping with a river flowing through.

User Info Menu

http://grant-associates.pr.co/141476...ant-associates

PLQ landscaping will be designed by the same British folks who did Gardens by the Bay (16 awards). Now I know why it is so expensive to build this project at over $3.2bn. Owners can look forward to more than 100,000 sq feet of landscaping with a river flowing through.
    Power, you Huat liao!!

Insights Advocator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever View Post
    Power, you Huat liao!!
    Can't really say that but it increases the chance that this property has a unique design which ups the emotional appeal of the next owner we sell to. The maintenance of this place will go in tandem with the landscaping scope of work. So management fees will only be higher than nearby condos. Give and take I supposed.

https://www.squarefoot.com.sg/trends.../market-trends
    Data says it better...

Between July 2007 to May 2017, D14's straight line incline is looking very similar to D15. A good sign to me.

2 cents,
    PropVestor

User Info Menu

Can't really say that but it increases the chance that this property has a unique design which ups the emotional appeal of the next owner we sell to. The maintenance of this place will go in tandem with the landscaping scope of work. So management fees will only be higher than nearby condos. Give and take I supposed.

https://www.squarefoot.com.sg/trends.../market-trends
    Data says it better...

Between July 2007 to May 2017, D14's straight line incline is looking very similar to D15. A good sign to me.

2 cents,
    PropVestor
    Doubly Huat!!

Insights Advocator

User Info Menu

I was reading through the Business Times yesterday front page. Interestingly, there is no mention of Park Place Residences re-launch. Maybe they did not put it there since they have already launched Phase 1. If not, they might do what Marina One does, see the finished product first before selling. At a higher price of course!

Just speculating.

2 cents,
    PropVestor

User Info Menu

I was reading through the Business Times yesterday front page. Interestingly, there is no mention of Park Place Residences re-launch. Maybe they did not put it there since they have already launched Phase 1. If not, they might do what Marina One does, see the finished product first before selling. At a higher price of course!

Just speculating.

2 cents,
    PropVestor
    Phase 1 average PSF already $1874, Phase 2 will be $2000+?