Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425263646 ... LastLast

Thread: Paya Lebar Quarter

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    I asked that before. I also asked, "Do you see GCB in non-CCR area?"
    have. there are designated GCB areas in thomson and upper bukit timah which are not CCR.

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dot2 View Post
    Do you mean landlease charged double the psf hence managed to break even by selling just 50% of the units? I read on the internet that their breakeven point is 1800psf so would like to clarify..
    they didn't "double charge". they breakeven after a certain point and whatever price buyers were willing to buy on fri and sat minus that breakeven is their well deserved profits.

the breakeven price is likely < 1800psf since the cost of land is 900+psf.

User Info Menu

Usually i saw on newspaper the estimated break event point is around 500 above land price? And add 200 for profit. So expecting min of 1600+ psf selling price

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tomutomi View Post
    Usually i saw on newspaper the estimated break event point is around 500 above land price? And add 200 for profit. So expecting min of 1600+ psf selling price
    Buying the PLQ land at $900+psf, do you think Landlease overpaid?

Does the integrated biz hub theme & the Developer's claim that buyervs are not just buying a residential unit but "an entire integrated biz hub" justify the $1.7k psf?

User Info Menu

It depends if landlease can create a real value on it. I guess it depends on how successfull the office and retail, who renting the grade A office thus potential tenants to pay the high residential rental price there.