Thread: Renting to Vietnamese students

Default Renting to Vietnamese students

Hi, anyone got experience/feedback renting to Vietnamese students (about 4-5 pax, both males and females)? Any bad experience out there?

Very bad experience, do not rent to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Very bad experience, do not rent to them.
    Can you elaborate? Mine is all 4 x female students.

Mine is all male, they made so much noise that HDB give them one week to move out.

Default Correction Two Week to move out.

TERMINATION OF SUBLETTING APPROVAL AT APT BLK xx BALAM ROAD #xx-xx

I refer to our email dated 27 Aug 2010 regarding noise nuisance from your unit.

2 We have received another feedback on 20 Nov 2010 that the occupiers (i.e. subtenants) in the flat are causing noise nuisance again late at night. We have previously sought your co-operation in April 2010 and Aug 2010 to inform your subtenants to reduce their noise activities.

3 Despite HDB's constant reminder to you to reduce the noise activities and in view of the constant noise activities that are of disturbance to the harmonious living environment, HDB hereby, will revoke the subletting approval dated 1 April 2007 by giving you two weeks' notice. Please ensure that the subtenants are to vacate the premises at Blk xx Balam Road #xx-xx by 7 Dec 2010.

4 Please contact me at 64188707 or email [email protected] or my staff Mr. Tan Heng Kit at 64188727 or email [email protected] if you have any clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    TERMINATION OF SUBLETTING APPROVAL AT APT BLK xx BALAM ROAD #xx-xx

I refer to our email dated 27 Aug 2010 regarding noise nuisance from your unit.

2 We have received another feedback on 20 Nov 2010 that the occupiers (i.e. subtenants) in the flat are causing noise nuisance again late at night. We have previously sought your co-operation in April 2010 and Aug 2010 to inform your subtenants to reduce their noise activities.

3 Despite HDB's constant reminder to you to reduce the noise activities and in view of the constant noise activities that are of disturbance to the harmonious living environment, HDB hereby, will revoke the subletting approval dated 1 April 2007 by giving you two weeks' notice. Please ensure that the subtenants are to vacate the premises at Blk xx Balam Road #xx-xx by 7 Dec 2010.

4 Please contact me at 64188707 or email [email protected] or my staff Mr. Tan Heng Kit at 64188727 or email [email protected] if you have any clarification.
    Wow... that's bad!
    Thanks for the feedback...