Thread: Contractor

Default Contractor

My tenant wants me to install a Wrought Iron Gate at my main door for my condo.

Yesterday, signed up with Ho Ho Engineering And Renovation Works at S'pore Expo and paid a deposit of $180. Today took out a card and wanted to call the lady to discuss about the design of my gate but saw no handphone number, then realize that they use different numbers for invoice and name card (1 number each only) my spouse received a call from the lady this morning to fit the appt for the measurement, it appears to be another number, no handphone number at all. I suspected and started to check on their review and OMG, the reviews was so bad, did anybody ever engage their service before, thought of forfeit my deposit and find another company. Any suggestions, advice and recommendation?

I also tried to call her just now and the lady who picked up (without knowing my intention) sounds so rude until I told her about my tomorrow's appt, then she gave me a better tone.
    Last edited by Lav123; 03-10-16 at 16:41.

Thank you so much. Did you ever heard of Fortune Decogate Design Pte Ltd and Kings Design Studio Pte Ltd?