Thread: Another firesale in Lorong 14!!! 400K for 2 bedder!!!

Default Another firesale in Lorong 14!!! 400K for 2 bedder!!!

WING FONG MANSIONS LORONG 14 GEYLANG Apartment 14 RCR Freehold Resale 1 400,000 - 700 Strata 01 to 05 572 Jan-17

However, buy this unit really is huat until big big 2 bedder 400k...

last year same area is central imperial now again Lorong 14....why this area cursed?

Let me write to URA and ask them to check.

Terms and Conditions:

By using these eServices, I understand and agree that -

URA does not warrant the completeness, correctness or accuracy of any information provided on the eServices;

information on the eServices is provided for general information only and is not intended to be used or relied on by anyone for any purpose (whether commercial or otherwise), including any decision to enter into any transaction for sale or purchase of any property;

all intellectual property rights relating to the eServices and any information contained therein shall belong to URA and URA shall have the sole discretion to modify or suspend the eServices or any part thereof without any prior notice;

I shall not under any circumstances hold URA liable for any damage or loss or claim arising, whether directly or indirectly, from -

(i) any use of or access to the eServices; or
    (ii) any use of or reliance on any information provided on the eServices;

made by me or any other person;

unless with URA's prior written approval, I shall not reproduce, publish, display or adapt any part of any such information or otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of URA in relation to the eServices;

URA may modify these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time at its sole discretion;

in the event that I shall fail to observe any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, I shall indemnify URA against all damages and losses which URA may suffer or incur arising directly or indirectly from or in relation to any such failure or my use of or access to the eServices.

In addition to these terms and conditions, the use of the e-Service shall be subject to and governed by the URA General Terms & Conditions and the Conditions of Access unless the provisions of the URA General Terms & Conditions and Conditions of Access are contrary to and inconsistent with these terms and conditions.

https://www.ura.gov.sg/eservices_docs/lad/pmi/TnC.html

Dear Mr xxx,

Thank you for your email. We will get back to you within the next 3 working days. If we need more time, we will inform you.

Regards

Record Management Unit
    Corporate Services Department
    Urban Redevelopment Authority

few year ago i offered 500k for a 2 bedder this size and got rejected....

Only a few banks provided loan mah, and even for those few banks got limited quota.

Probably owner need cash urgently so prefer those who can pay cash, as usual very limited people wanna fork big sum of cash, especially for such property.

Also possible was a sale within family member.

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme_46 View Post
    WING FONG MANSIONS LORONG 14 GEYLANG Apartment 14 RCR Freehold Resale 1 400,000 - 700 Strata 01 to 05 572 Jan-17

However, buy this unit really is huat until big big 2 bedder 400k...

last year same area is central imperial now again Lorong 14....why this area cursed?

but if sale within family member need to lodge caveat?

Let wait for URA reply.

Yahor..
    Probably URA sale transaction should be based on stamp duty to include all property transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme_46 View Post
    but if sale within family member need to lodge caveat?

Customer Name : Mr xxx
    ID Number :
    Email Address : xxx
    Contact Numbers : xxx
    Feedback Received Date : 23/01/2017

Dear Mr xxx

Thank you for your feedback.

We have checked and confirmed that the transacted price of $400,000 in January 2017 for ‘Wing Fong Mansions’ is accurate as what was stated in the caveat lodged with the Singapore Land Authority (SLA).

However, do let us know if you are aware that this was not a transaction at arm’s length so that we can investigate further and remove it from the publication, if needed.

Please call me at 6321-6595 if you need further clarification. Thank you.

Yours Sincerely

Irene Ng
    Customer Support
    Property Research Department

Urban Redevelopment Authority § Property Research Department § Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please notify the sender immediately if you receive this in error § Check out our website at http://www.ura.gov.sg

----------------------------------------------------------------

Your earlier feedback received on 23/01/2017 :

There was a caveat of 700 sqft at SGD
    400,000 on Jan 17. The market is selling more
    than SGD 700,000 please check the transaction."

ID Number :
    Contact Numbers :
    Feedback Received Date : 24/10/2007

Dear Mr xxx

Thank you for your feedback. We have investigated and confirmed that the caveat of this unit at Southbank was lodged after the sub-purchaser signed fresh agreement with the developer. However, in lodging the caveat, the sub-purchaser quoted the price paid by the original purchaser instead of the sub-sale price. We have therefore removed the record since it does not reflect the actual transaction price. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Regards
    Customer Support, Property Research Section
    tel: +65 6329-3357 / +65 6321-8015
    fax: +65 6321-6596

Urban Redevelopment Authority § Property Research Section § Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please notify the sender immediately if you receive this in error § Check out our website at http://www.ura.gov.sg

Your earlier feedback received on 24/10/2007 :

Is there a mistake on the unit price on Sep-07 for SouthBank Apartment for 583 $psf.

Floor Area (Sqft) Unit Price ($psf) Date
    904 527,000 583 Sep-07
    SOUTHBANK NORTH BRIDGE ROAD Apartment

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    ID Number :
    Contact Numbers : xxx
    Feedback Received Date : 23/01/2017

Dear Mr xxx

Thank you for your feedback.

We have checked and confirmed that the transacted price of $400,000 in January 2017 for ‘Wing Fong Mansions’ is accurate as what was stated in the caveat lodged with the Singapore Land Authority (SLA).

However, do let us know if you are aware that this was not a transaction at arm’s length so that we can investigate further and remove it from the publication, if needed.

Please call me at 6321-6595 if you need further clarification. Thank you.

Yours Sincerely

Irene Ng
    Customer Support
    Property Research Department

Urban Redevelopment Authority § Property Research Department § Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please notify the sender immediately if you receive this in error § Check out our website at http://www.ura.gov.sg

Your earlier feedback received on 23/01/2017 :

There was a caveat of 700 sqft at SGD
    400,000 on Jan 17. The market is selling more
    than SGD 700,000 please check the transaction."
    really got this transcation...is true afterall

The average transacted price for Wing Fong Mansion in 2015 was about $700 psf. There was no transaction in year 2016. The seller could have been trying for more than a year to sell his unit but without success. At $572 psf it is not really a fire sale but a serious seller preferring to sell now than to hold. After all in today's climate, the strategy for investment is to sell or to hold depending on your financial strength. For some serious seller, they may prefer to sell below valuation rather than wait and wait for someone to offer at valuation which may not come and miss the opportunity to sell. It is similar to during the good time when buyers are willing to buy at above valuation in order not to miss the deal.

It looks like internal family "selling".

I would load this anytime but it's Geylang. Maybe 399k I buy.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Don't understand why would some people always interpret transacted price much below market valuation as "looks like internal family "selling""?

With such interpretation, we can also says that it looks LOTS of "internal family "selling"" had already happened in CCR!
    Strangely, why there doesn't seem to be quite a handful of "internal family "selling"" in OCR?

Actually, there were EVEN MUCH MORE "internal family "selling"" every where (regardless of CCR, OCR, RCR) during 2008-2009 !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    It looks like internal family "selling".

I would load this anytime but it's Geylang. Maybe 399k I buy.

In 2006, Wing Fong Mansions was transacted at a low of about $300 plus psf. In 2009, it was transacted at about $400 plus. At current price of $572 psf, it is still higher than in 2009. If the seller had bought it in 2009, he is still making a profit selling at $572 psf.

According to Mr Khaw, ideally, Singapore property prices should be at year 2009 level for it to be sustainable.