Thread: 没钱过年酿悲剧 妻女被杀两尸三命 夫伴尸9天被捕

Default 没钱过年酿悲剧 妻女被杀两尸三命 夫伴尸9天被捕

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    It is a real Tragedy. I really feel that pain that 2 young & healthy Mother/daughter are dead. Another unborn baby.

One of the main problem is debt. S'poreans became used to taking up BIG debt for housing, cars, holiday, spending on restaurants and luxury etc. Don't plan to fail & go into a high debt. By the time you realise you will be in real trouble. Very often things accelerate downhill. Managing debts down become a real challenge to you. When the worst fear comes that is being retrenched. Everything around you will crumble. The worst fear may strike. That is DEATH. This is a real tragedy.

Always be prepared for rainy days. No matter how well you’re doing, you’ve got to be prepared. Dig the well before you are thirsty. You must prepare (save) ahead of time, before the need arises (retrenchment etc).

This is the most famous song in Philippine. ANAK (Child) . A very powerful song that hopefully will wake you up after listening from years of negative thoughts, saddness & unhappiness .Sometimes you may keep thinking. “What have I done to deserve this” I didn’t see the point of living etc etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibmh64itn1M

Quote Originally Posted by cbsh38584 View Post
    It is a real Tragedy. I really feel that pain that 2 young & healthy Mother/daughter are dead. Another unborn baby.

One of the main problem is debt. S'poreans became used to taking up BIG debt for housing, cars, holiday, spending on restaurants and luxury etc. Don't plan to fail & go into a high debt. By the time you realise you will be in real trouble. Very often things accelerate downhill. Managing debts down become a real challenge to you. When the worst fear comes that is being retrenched. Everything around you will crumble. The worst fear may strike. That is DEATH. This is a real tragedy.

Always be prepared for rainy days. No matter how well you’re doing, you’ve got to be prepared. Dig the well before you are thirsty. You must prepare (save) ahead of time, before the need arises (retrenchment etc).

This is the most famous song in Philippine. ANAK (Child) . A very powerful song that hopefully will wake you up after listening from years of negative thoughts, saddness & unhappiness .Sometimes you may keep thinking. “What have I done to deserve this” I didn’t see the point of living etc etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibmh64itn1M
    If you are earning 2.5k per mth below age 25. Better find a part time job to earn extra cash. Struggles are required in order to survive in life. Do it when you are young, healthy ^ energetic. Dont do it when you are > age 40 & have family with children. It will be too stressful & breakdown may occur.
    Like · Reply · 18 mins

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Wow! Didn't know that earning $2.5k pm NOW is considered under poverty line that the person needs to find another extra job to earn extra cash to survive!

How many people in Singapore are earning $2.5k pm or less now?

I only remember like in 2009, the SG Gov mentioned that >80% of Singaporeans earn less than $3.8k pm and hence they can reduce the employers' CPF max contribution figure to $5k pm and still not affecting like >80% of Singaporeans!

If you are earning 2.5k per mth below age 25. Better find a part time job to earn extra cash. Struggles are required in order to survive in life. Do it when you are young, healthy ^ energetic. Dont do it when you are > age 40 & have family with children. It will be too stressful & breakdown may occur.
    Like · Reply · 18 mins

sad that in this society has worked like a cow to survive, what is life of living..

Many actually don't know how to do financial planning for themselves on their savings, liabilities and assets.
    Earn little, spend more. Earn more, spend even more.

Getting into more and more debt thinking it will make you look good if you own this and that, or thinking of earning good money by over-leveraging on their loans.
    That's why slog like a cow and horse in this society !!!

Like · Reply · 18 mins

Struggles are required in order to survive in life

My 1st job was in American MNC. During that time, overtime was so plentiful(late 80s & 90s) . I worked >100 hrs/mth overtime which was against Labour Law of 72 hrs per mth. I did not go home & slept in CLEAN executive toilet. Next day, continue to work. I am a worrier & know that I need to work as hard & save as hard when I am young, healthy & energetic. Most of the time, I need to "plead" S'porean workers to work O/T. Majorities did not want & happily let the Msian workers to work. Just a few years ago, I met my SG female (late 50s) workers working at hawker dessert stall & Susi saeke. They asked me for help to look for less stressful job which I cant help. Then I came to know from my former super harding working M'sian worker. She was always the 1st to ask & sometimes plead for more overtime. She bought a landed ppty in Msian (in the 90s) and happy retired now (age )60+ with grand children. She can said BYE BYE TENSION & HELLO PENSION.

3 yrs ago, I met my former colleague which was a engineer. He was a very responsible & hardworking guy. He is "married" to this job. Always work late till 9pm to 12pm. I could see email sent by him in late nite. He was in the mid 20s. Very positive motivated & energetic guy. Office politics was
    just noise to him. He told me he dont bother. When I asked him (age 40+) about his job. He told he was very sick of his job now. Too many office politics . He wished to resigned. But he couldnt as he has family to take care. When you grow older, your energy level low drastically as you have family comittment.

When we have NOTHING to worry about we are not doing much, and not doing much supplies us with plenty of future worries.

If you worries & think, then you will be prepared. If you are prepared, then you will have less or no worries.

Be prepared for rainy days. No matter how well you’re doing, you’ve got to be prepared

there always another side of the story...

a man worked hard for his whole life, saving plenty of money, work OT till never have chance to see the day, no society life, no friends...

one thing he has a beautiful house and car which he deserves it but rather have no time to enjoy it...

jus one day! things may happen, either accident or medical issue can take away everything you have worked for...

live simple, live happy, enjoy life!

Struggles are required in order to survive in life

My 1st job was in American MNC. During that time, overtime was so plentiful(late 80s & 90s) . I worked >100 hrs/mth overtime which was against Labour Law of 72 hrs per mth. I did not go home & slept in CLEAN executive toilet. Next day, continue to work. I am a worrier & know that I need to work as hard & save as hard when I am young, healthy & energetic. Most of the time, I need to "plead" S'porean workers to work O/T. Majorities did not want & happily let the Msian workers to work. Just a few years ago, I met my SG female (late 50s) workers working at hawker dessert stall & Susi saeke. They asked me for help to look for less stressful job which I cant help. Then I came to know from my former super harding working M'sian worker. She was always the 1st to ask & sometimes plead for more overtime. She bought a landed ppty in Msian (in the 90s) and happy retired now (age )60+ with grand children. She can said BYE BYE TENSION & HELLO PENSION.

3 yrs ago, I met my former colleague which was a engineer. He was a very responsible & hardworking guy. He is "married" to this job. Always work late till 9pm to 12pm. I could see email sent by him in late nite. He was in the mid 20s. Very positive motivated & energetic guy. Office politics was
    just noise to him. He told me he dont bother. When I asked him (age 40+) about his job. He told he was very sick of his job now. Too many office politics . He wished to resigned. But he couldnt as he has family to take care. When you grow older, your energy level low drastically as you have family comittment.

When we have NOTHING to worry about we are not doing much, and not doing much supplies us with plenty of future worries.

If you worries & think, then you will be prepared. If you are prepared, then you will have less or no worries.

Be prepared for rainy days. No matter how well you’re doing, you’ve got to be prepared

Success is born of struggle.You struggle ... again & again. And one day, you trumph
    =======================================================

I like to play tennis with one of my successful classmate (STI – Spore technical school) playing tennis. We usually talk about politics , FX, BOND stock & share etc. He was relating one of his experience talking to a very humble successful biz man.

This biz man came from a poor family & father passed away when they are young. He decided to quit his secondary school to work to lessen his his mother burden . He worked in Daimaru as non skill job. He humbly worked very hard with the right attitude for almost 8 yrs struggle. Finally a opportunity came. He japanese boss asked him to go japan to work in Sushi restaurant . He promise his mother he will not let her down & will send money back. He starts from the very basic washing toilet b4 he is able to learn how to make sushi.When he start to learn the skill. His boss would slapped him & collaegue will scold him & make life a hell.

I remember clearly my former energineer boss flew to Japan to answer for quailty issues. He told us how he was humiliated in a small room with Cigar smoke. Japan vulgar language ”Ba-gay-roll” here and there.

He knew his continue struggle is for a better future. Finally with the skill. He came back to SG with a Japanese girlfriend (later married) without her father approval. He promise he would talk care of her in SG. He Opened a restaurant & was later became successful. LKY & family is one of his customers & always has a private room for them. Today, he is very successful driving lamborghini but still with a humble attitude. The harder the struggle . The more glorious the trumph.

It is sad most of our young generation do not have our old parent mindset of hardwork & just do it attitude.

Success is born of struggle.You struggle ... again & again. And one day, you trumph
    =======================================================

I like to play tennis with one of my successful classmate (STI – Spore technical school) playing tennis. We usually talk about politics , FX, BOND stock & share etc. He was relating one of his experience talking to a very humble successful biz man.

This biz man came from a poor family & father passed away when they are young. He decided to quit his secondary school to work to lessen his his mother burden . He worked in Daimaru as non skill job. He humbly worked very hard with the right attitude for almost 8 yrs struggle. Finally a opportunity came. He japanese boss asked him to go japan to work in Sushi restaurant . He promise his mother he will not let her down & will send money back. He starts from the very basic washing toilet b4 he is able to learn how to make sushi.When he start to learn the skill. His boss would slapped him & collaegue will scold him & make life a hell.

I remember clearly my former energineer boss flew to Japan to answer for quailty issues. He told us how he was humiliated in a small room with Cigar smoke. Japan vulgar language ”Ba-gay-roll” here and there.

He knew his continue struggle is for a better future. Finally with the skill. He came back to SG with a Japanese girlfriend (later married) without her father approval. He promise he would talk care of her in SG. He Opened a restaurant & was later became successful. LKY & family is one of his customers & always has a private room for them. Today, he is very successful driving lamborghini but still with a humble attitude. The harder the struggle . The more glorious the trumph.

It is sad most of our young generation do not have our old parent mindset of hardwork & just do it attitude.

Always stay positive - Success is born of struggle

(STI – Spore technical school) got my ITC in Mechnical Engineering in 18 Apr 1984.

Life itself is a struggle. Must learn when to let go sometimes.

life is always a struggle journey. Mistakes are always there. We just have to learn from them and survived the lowest point of our lives.
    Hopefully after listening to this beautiful song, you will be emotionally stabilized.

This is a song about stepping through life, finding answer in life. It really shows how most of us struggle to get to the top in our lives.

Most importantly, stay away from gambling and smoking. Speeds up loss of health and money.

Of the two, gambling is worse as it causes one to lose one's mind.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.