Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Artra, the next Mixed Development in D3 right next to Redhill MRT

Default The Artra, the next Mixed Development in D3 right next to Redhill MRT

The Artra Condo is a new launch development expecting to be launched in Q1 2017. Developed by Tangs Holdings, this mixed development will be a 400 Units development with 2 bedrooms to 4 bedrooms. With its exciting location with development next to the Redhill MRT, it will be a very sort after project, with easy accessibility. Right below the development will be 15 commercial shops, 1 Supermarket and a chilcare. With its land bid of $851 per sqft per plot ratio (psf ppr), my guess is that units will be sold approx $1450 psf. The restained bidding allowed The Artra Condominium to have the land bid attractive.The Artra Condo at Alexandra View will be the next new development to watch out for.

This makes it fairly attractive when we compare with Principal Gardens, closer to the Jervois area yet further from the Redhill MRT. Units at current are selling from $1,518 psf. What is exciting about Principal Gardens is the top quality furnishes which the developer provides, the abundance of facility by renowned developer UOL.

Another development which is also very attractive yet convenient is Highline Residences. Nestled in the charming Tiong Bahru, Highline Residences cannot be missed. Within 5 mins walk, you could take on the MRT at Tiong Bahru Station, or even 3 mins walk to the famous Tiong Bahru Wet Market for grocery shopping or famous food choices. With this Chinese New Year, the developer is giving out great and generous discounts. You could be one of the buyer who could get an Ang Bao discount of up to $50k. We expect to see great take up rates for this new development with this Ang Bao discount.

These are some exciting projects in district 3 to choose from. All developments are exciting. With a convenient development right next to the MRT, an exclusive living right next to Jervois GCB landed en-clave or a development with prestige yet a blend of heritage, these are some OCR (Outside Central Region) developments one should seriously consider.

Default when is VVIP date?

when is VVIP date?
    Quote Originally Posted by uncleken View Post
    The Artra Condo is a new launch development expecting to be launched in Q1 2017. Developed by Tangs Holdings, this mixed development will be a 400 Units development with 2 bedrooms to 4 bedrooms. With its exciting location with development next to the Redhill MRT, it will be a very sort after project, with easy accessibility. Right below the development will be 15 commercial shops, 1 Supermarket and a chilcare. With its land bid of $851 per sqft per plot ratio (psf ppr), my guess is that units will be sold approx $1450 psf. The restained bidding allowed The Artra Condominium to have the land bid attractive.The Artra Condo at Alexandra View will be the next new development to watch out for.

This makes it fairly attractive when we compare with Principal Gardens, closer to the Jervois area yet further from the Redhill MRT. Units at current are selling from $1,518 psf. What is exciting about Principal Gardens is the top quality furnishes which the developer provides, the abundance of facility by renowned developer UOL.

Another development which is also very attractive yet convenient is Highline Residences. Nestled in the charming Tiong Bahru, Highline Residences cannot be missed. Within 5 mins walk, you could take on the MRT at Tiong Bahru Station, or even 3 mins walk to the famous Tiong Bahru Wet Market for grocery shopping or famous food choices. With this Chinese New Year, the developer is giving out great and generous discounts. You could be one of the buyer who could get an Ang Bao discount of up to $50k. We expect to see great take up rates for this new development with this Ang Bao discount.

These are some exciting projects in district 3 to choose from. All developments are exciting. With a convenient development right next to the MRT, an exclusive living right next to Jervois GCB landed en-clave or a development with prestige yet a blend of heritage, these are some OCR (Outside Central Region) developments one should seriously consider.

why is UNCLEKEN banned ???

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    why is UNCLEKEN banned ???
    Must be Only Adv, No TCSS.

Was told by my agent the closing for interest is 24th April.

Going to take a look this Friday morning to avoid the weekend crowd.

Some of the things we need to understand about this mixed development.
    1) Is the shops strata or lease? How big are they and who will it be potentially tenanted to? This will affect the value of the residence in its entirety. I know there is a supermarket lot allocated for it. Where will be pool sit on top of? Some development do not watch out for structural design like these. I trust DP Architects for my investments but this one I am not so sure. Need to read more about them.
    2) What is the management fee like and how does the commercial units affect it.
    3) Height clearance from the MRT noise level for those units facing it.

This is on top of the layout, facing, pricing, amenities questions which we are all so familiar about.

Who else has seen the units? Any comments?

PropVestor

Was told the car park lots need to be balloted and it included in the management fees. Can't remember what the fees are.

Let me see what I can get from my manager, interested can pm me.

Now oversea.

1475 agent not including the co-broke agent, like that how can it not sold out.

The last time they collect cheque was 2011, wow time fly.

Look more interesting on the other side of the Wall.

A) Single Tower with ONLY total 400 units.
    - Only 190 units of 2 + S
    - Only 96 units of 3 bdrm
    - Only 64 units of 3 bdrm + S
    - Only 32 units of 3 bdrm+S+ Pte Lift
    - Only 6 units of 5 + Family + Pte Lift

B) 31 footsteps and shelter all the way to MRT.
    - Our love ones do not need to hit the road!
    - The ART of creating MORE time for our love ones.

C) A project that comes with good potential upside and high rental returns.

D) Supported with retail space, childcare center and 10K sft supermarket!

E) Selling below nearby launches (Guide price from $1530psf)

F) Generous layouts for all types.

G) Prices starts at $1.1x mil. Guide price.

Preview: 15/4/2017
    SF closed: 24/4/2017 night

Official Launch:
    29/4/2017 (balloting)

Step by Step on D Day.

Official Launch:
    29/4/2017 (balloting)

Guys pls take note, there is no proxy form for ARTRA. The LOA is also the proxy form. For buyers who are unable to make it on balloting day:

1. Sign LOA
    2. Pre Sign PDI (will confirm date of release again)
    3. Standby somewhere with mobile and/or Internet access on balloting day
    4. When his/her turn comes agent will go to booking counter and send sms/Whatsapp to client asking for permission to draw out the stated unit on behalf of them
    5. Client must reply with YES or any similar answer to complete the process

I am not so keen on this ...

sandwiched between Ascentia Sky and MRT station...

no GCB views (kana blocked by Ascentia )

But may have Sea view if above the HDBs... Then again this facing may be noisy as Redhill is above ground station.

On the same point, Sea view units in Ascentia WILL BE BLOCKED eventually ...

just feel its very cramp there now ...

I am not so keen on this ...

sandwiched between Ascentia Sky and MRT station...

no GCB views (kana blocked by Ascentia )

But may have Sea view if above the HDBs... Then again this facing may be noisy as Redhill is above ground station.

On the same point, Sea view units in Ascentia WILL BE BLOCKED eventually ...

just feel its very cramp there now ...
    PO,

What do you think? Prince Charles side better (The Crest, Principle Garden) or Redhill MRT side better? GCB view (peace & quiet) + Direct Park Connector Access or MRT Proximity better?

Quote Originally Posted by HP65 View Post
    PO,

What do you think? Prince Charles side better (The Crest, Principle Garden) or Redhill MRT side better? GCB view (peace & quiet) + Direct Park Connector Access or MRT Proximity better?
    hey bro

long time no hear from you ...

i definitely prefer Prince Charles side ...

seems like ARTRA is trying the undercut, pricing is lower than both the crest and principal garden right?

to me, its only plus point is its proximity to MRT station.

totally lacking in the exclusivity of Principal Gardens and Crest.....all being in D3..

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    seems like ARTRA is trying the undercut, pricing is lower than both the crest and principal garden right?
    Price to sell, like UOL project.

to me, its only plus point is its proximity to MRT station.

totally lacking in the exclusivity of Principal Gardens and Crest.....all being in D3..
    Thanks for your comments! My heart also say PG, Crest but my brain says Redhill side...hmm. I think I will think about the tenant profile and decide which area is better. If buying bigger units, targeting families, then Crest, PG might be better. But if targeting singles or DINkY, then maybe Redhill would be preferred....

I love it that this forum is stirring again....after a long hiatus the last few years....

Yeah, I think so too. That's why I'm starting to look at new launches again.....some of the newer launches do present some compelling propositions... esp when it undercuts nearby projects with better attributes. Such instances happens once every 10-odd years.

9 more days to balloting

Step by Step on D-Day.

Official Launch:
    29/4/2017 (balloting)

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...hill-MRT/page2

Yeah, I think so too. That's why I'm starting to look at new launches again.....some of the newer launches do present some compelling propositions... esp when it undercuts nearby projects with better attributes. Such instances happens once every 10-odd years.
    and land prices are going up again. so the next batch from next year onwards won't present such undercutting opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    9 more days to balloting

Step by Step on D-Day.

Official Launch:
    29/4/2017 (balloting)

watch the seaside residences balloting this saturday first.

oh yah, with ARTRA FROM 14xxpsf and Martin Modern next month/june averaging 2300psf. even with the difference in RCR/CCR classification AND different product, i think its pretty clear which is a better investment.

Artra @ RedHill Buyer Interest Group.-https://www.facebook.com/groups/213807482452666/

4 more days to give your LOA & cheque.

LOA & cheque collection closed on 24 April

9 more days to balloting

Step by Step on D-Day.

Official Launch:
    29/4/2017 (balloting)

watch the seaside residences balloting this saturday first.
    What will be your guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    What will be your guess?
    re: seaside residences modestly expecting them to sell 200+ units. 300+ units would be above my expectations. 400+ units would be HOT!

Share value in mixed developments

A mixed development can comprise residential units, offices and shops in one development. Some examples are Roxy Square, The Plaza, Sunshine Plaza and Burlington Square. In such developments, different weight factors are used to account for the unequal usage of common facilities among the different user groups. Shops, which incur a higher percentage of maintenance expenses because they use more air-conditioning and other facilities like escalators, are allotted a proportionately larger share value. Shop owners therefore pay a higher levy than owners of offices or residential units.

https://www.bca.gov.sg/bmsm/others/strata_living.pdf

Thanks for your comments! My heart also say PG, Crest but my brain says Redhill side...hmm. I think I will think about the tenant profile and decide which area is better. If buying bigger units, targeting families, then Crest, PG might be better. But if targeting singles or DINkY, then maybe Redhill would be preferred....

I love it that this forum is stirring again....after a long hiatus the last few years....

Bro

PM-ed you....

meanwhile ... if you are targeting singles...rental .... close to MRT... i feel Queens Peak is better ....

Direct access from Condo to MRT station...

yet it has VIEWs that Artra lacks ...

https://propertyforesight.wordpress....mixed-estates/

This change was made to address the imbalance in share values in a mixed development. Share values are assigned when a unit is first sold, and help determine what each owner pays in maintenance fees and how many voting rights he has in an estate’s management.

Although share values are partly determined by unit size, owners of commercial units generally get more share values than home owners. For every one share value given to a home owner, an office owner in the same estate gets four and a shop owner, five.

This has led to complaints from residents in mixed developments who are reluctant to sell their estate en bloc but who may not have a choice.

The proposed change has itself been tweaked since March, when the Ministry of Law first considered a second layer of consent.

Its initial proposal was based on the total number of an estate’s units, rather than its total area. But after feedback from the public and experts, the ministry changed its mind.

Property consultants yesterday said the new rule will make things more equitable for home owners.

3 more days to give your LOA & cheque.

LOA & cheque collection closed on 24 April

9 more days to balloting

Step by Step on D-Day.

Official Launch:
    29/4/2017 (balloting)