Thread: RapidSG Mover - Piano Mover in Singapore

Default RapidSG Mover - Piano Mover in Singapore

Experience a safe and sound piano move with RapidSG Mover as your moving partner. Choose RapidSG Mover for reliability, on-time delivery with no hidden costs. Let us make your move a stress-free, pleasurable experience that you will cherish for years to come. Call us now!

Phone: +65 9452 6388
    Email: [email protected]
    Address - 308 Hougang Ave 5, Singapore 530308
    Website - http://www.pianomovers.com.sg/

Visit our new website..

Phone: +65 9452 6388
    Email: [email protected]
    Address - 308 Hougang Ave 5, Singapore 530308
    Website - http://www.pianomoversingapore.com/

Default Re: RapidSG Mover - Piano Mover in Singapore

It always a headache when I want to move my piano around. There was once a local mover really scratched me piano and they refused to pay me back the amount. I had to read up on some piano mover articles to find out more about piano movers and how to hire them. It really helped me

Quote Originally Posted by SGHome View Post
    It always a headache when I want to move my piano around. There was once a local mover really scratched me piano and they refused to pay me back the amount. I had to read up on some piano mover articles to find out more about piano movers and how to hire them. It really helped me
    You think pianos are hard to move? let me tell you another story lol. My Air con unit broken down and had to be replaced but my doorway was too small. I read up on some aircon servicing articles recently that stated it helps with owners that have pets and everything. So i contact them. I use mine from Subcool and they are really reliable and cheap. Had an issue with my vents a few weeks back and brought it to them for servicing and only cost me around 60 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Subcooler View Post
    You think pianos are hard to move? let me tell you another story lol. My Air con unit broken down and had to be replaced but my doorway was too small. I read up on some aircon servicing articles recently that stated it helps with owners that have pets and everything. So i contact them. I use mine from Subcool and they are really reliable and cheap. Had an issue with my vents a few weeks back and brought it to them for servicing and only cost me around 60 dollars.
    I had the same issue, only the driver seat's air con is blowing but the passenger seats one are not blowing at all. Initially I thought that it was due to something that was stuck in the vent but I read online on some air con servicing articles that it was due to the wiring faults like you guys mentioned above. I guess after a while the wires come loose for some reason?