Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Life is a struggle.You struggle ... again & again. And one day, you triumph

Junior

User Info Menu

Default Re: Life is a struggle.You struggle ... again & again. And one day, you triumph

In Life What Does One Wish For ?
    =====================
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqi3HOdkFa8

Sometimes I was alone looking back at the old times. It was me in the past, full of sadness, anger and frustration Sick of living life. It seems like nothing makes me happy. Work and office politics stress, , family
    relationship (financial) stress. I wake up every morning & going to bed every night .Always feeling like shit. I wait,I hope, and I pray at times for things to change. But Nothing change as I cannot accept things that I am
    unable change. Simply I cant let go. Nothing brings me happiness or satisfaction. I just want to give up life.

It is after so many years of struggling to find happiness. I realise that I can see through it all. The step toward change is acceptance. Only with acceptance can there be real change. Enough was enough. I no longer locking up myself. I want to remove my chains of negative thought. I feel that I know the meaning of life. Good days give you happiness ; bad days give you experiences; both are essential to life. This is the law of human (DNA) nature, no one can change. I want to be open-minded and be happy. I won’t be as stupid as before . A negative thought will never give you a positive life. I am ready to Open a door to a blessing and closed the door of misery . I want to wipe away the tears to a new beginning of my new life.

不求,财富无数, 但求,够花够用;
    Not asking, there are countless wealth, But ask, enough to spend enough;

不求,房子多大, 但求,一家温暖
    Not asking, how big is the house, But beg, a warmth home;

不求朋友无数,但求真情一份
    Don't ask for countless friends, but ask for a true feeling

不求,生活奢侈, 但求,美满幸福
    Not asking, life is extravagant. But seeking, to be happy

不求,车子豪华, 但求,一生平安
    Not asking, the car is luxurious. But seek peace of life;

不求人人敬仰,只求内心安详
    Not asking everyone to respect. But, just seek for peace of mind

不求大富大贵,只求活得不累。
    Not asking, to be very rich. But just want to live without being tired

不求,人生辉煌, 但求,一生无悔
    Not asking, life is brilliant, But seek, no regrets in life;

Lastly, 随缘 (Let it be) ,是一种胸怀 ,是一种成熟 ,是对自我内心 的一种自信和把握。
    Let it be - A mature inner mind and a kind of self-confidence and grasp to acceptance that things sometimes cannot be change.

Junior

User Info Menu

Default Re: Life is a struggle.You struggle ... again & again. And one day, you triumph

Hi Vic
    Thanks for the sharing....especially the journey in getting to marriage
    BTW... who is the monk correctly read your marriage ?

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna View Post
    Hi Vic
    Thanks for the sharing....especially the journey in getting to marriage
    BTW... who is the monk correctly read your marriage ?

It is the Thai Monk who visit once a year to SG. He showed me his photo together with a few SBC actresses/actors (now MediaCorp) that he read their fortunate. That was in 2005.

About 29 yrs ago, my senior friend also let another Thai monk (Temple at Pulua Ubin ) read his marriage fate. He was very disappointed when told that he will never get marry. Till now, he is still not married (age 54).

rdgs,
    Vic

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbsh38584 View Post
    It is the Thai Monk who visit once a year to SG. He showed me his photo together with a few SBC actresses/actors (now MediaCorp) that he read their fortunate. That was in 2005.

About 29 yrs ago, my senior friend also let another Thai monk (Temple at Pulua Ubin ) read his marriage fate. He was very disappointed when told that he will never get marry. Till now, he is still not married (age 54).

rdgs,
    Vic
    haha... any contact ?
    I shall visit them

This one ?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ubin-Thai-Buddhist-Temple/193408764015912

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna View Post
    haha... any contact ?
    I shall visit them

This one ?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ubin-Thai-Buddhist-Temple/193408764015912
    So many yrs ago. We used to cycle & have lunch there. So much fun. I believe it has changed after 29 yrs. A lot of area is now restricted.

Junior

User Info Menu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RfTiJwrJTU. Any dream will do - guitar cover by Dave Monk.

Music is powerful. As people listen to it, they can be affected. They respond

When good beautiful music hits you, you feel no pain. You feel relax & happy.

Junior

User Info Menu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RfTiJwrJTU. Any dream will do - guitar cover by Dave Monk.

Music is powerful. As people listen to it, they can be affected. They respond

When good beautiful music hits you, you feel no pain. You feel relax & happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDAGaG_PCq0

Listening to beautiful music is happiness. Happiness is contagious. I am a promoter of happiness.

Junior

User Info Menu

In Life What Does One Wish For ?
    =====================
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqi3HOdkFa8

Sometimes I was alone looking back at the old times. It was me in the past, full of sadness, anger and frustration Sick of living life. It seems like nothing makes me happy. Work and office politics stress, , family
    relationship (financial) stress. I wake up every morning & going to bed every night .Always feeling like shit. I wait,I hope, and I pray at times for things to change. But Nothing change as I cannot accept things that I am
    unable change. Simply I cant let go. Nothing brings me happiness or satisfaction. I just want to give up life.

It is after so many years of struggling to find happiness. I realise that I can see through it all. The step toward change is acceptance. Only with acceptance can there be real change. Enough was enough. I no longer locking up myself. I want to remove my chains of negative thought. I feel that I know the meaning of life. Good days give you happiness ; bad days give you experiences; both are essential to life. This is the law of human (DNA) nature, no one can change. I want to be open-minded and be happy. I won’t be as stupid as before . A negative thought will never give you a positive life. I am ready to Open a door to a blessing and closed the door of misery . I want to wipe away the tears to a new beginning of my new life.

不求,财富无数, 但求,够花够用;
    Not asking, there are countless wealth, But ask, enough to spend enough;

不求,房子多大, 但求,一家温暖
    Not asking, how big is the house, But beg, a warmth home;

不求朋友无数,但求真情一份
    Don't ask for countless friends, but ask for a true feeling

不求,生活奢侈, 但求,美满幸福
    Not asking, life is extravagant. But seeking, to be happy

不求,车子豪华, 但求,一生平安
    Not asking, the car is luxurious. But seek peace of life;

不求人人敬仰,只求内心安详
    Not asking everyone to respect. But, just seek for peace of mind

不求大富大贵,只求活得不累。
    Not asking, to be very rich. But just want to live without being tired

不求,人生辉煌, 但求,一生无悔
    Not asking, life is brilliant, But seek, no regrets in life;

Lastly, 随缘 (Let it be) ,是一种胸怀 ,是一种成熟 ,是对自我内心 的一种自信和把握。
    Let it be - A mature inner mind and a kind of self-confidence and grasp to acceptance that things sometimes cannot be change.

Wealth is not the highest level of success. Happiness is the highest level of success.