Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91920212223242526272829

Thread: Life is a struggle.You struggle ... again & again. And one day, you triumph

Junior

User Info Menu

Default Re: Life is a struggle.You struggle ... again & again. And one day, you triumph

The old man and his defective cell phone
    =========================
    One day , an elderly man took his cellphone to the repair shop. He total the technician, a little frustrated & said, " I have only had this phone for a few months & already it does not receive calls. Pls fix it or I would like a new one that works"

After review , the technician came back with a good news. Your phone is working fine, sir. I tested it several times. It sends & receive calls perfectly. You have nothing to worry about it. Is there anything I can help you with ?" asked the technician.

Shocked , sad & confused, the elderly man began to cry. With tears in his eyes, he quietly replied," Are you sure, then why are not my children calling me?"

The technician was speechless. The elderly man looked up, regained his composure , and asked, "Do you call your parents?" Again the technician was speechless.

After listening to the elderly gentleman, he began to feel guilty now. With long working hours and busy raising a family, he did not call his parents as often as he really should.

The technician had tears in his eyes when he thought about his old parents. Well, then, you can help me with one thing. Call your parents! Pls don't get so busy that you let them think you have forgotten them," said the elderly man. And with that, he turned & walked hopelessly out of the store.

Moral : Be sure you spend time your parents while you can. Because one day, when you look up from your busy life , they wouldn't be there anymore!

Senior

User Info Menu

Default Re: Life is a struggle.You struggle ... again & again. And one day, you triumph

Life is short when you lost someone.