Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Life is a struggle.You struggle ... again & again. And one day, you triumph

School holiday is always study hard (revision) as well as play hard for my 2 kids. It is very stressful to teach my younger son. Must teach very slowly & steady & need alot of patience. When am angry or he cant absorb. I really need to stop & let him have fun playing game.

As for eldest son, he is a fast learner. He orders food by himself & eats alone. In 2016 ( 7 yrs old) , he took MRT all by himself from MRT (green line) to Bugis interchange & then 5 mins walk to downtown line (blue) to Bayfront MRT. He walked to Garden by the bay & entered 2 domes using the annual pass & back home again by himself. I am letting him to go to Kidzania Sentosa all by himself the next trip by MRT. My wife & some of my friends thinks that I am crazy.

When opportunity arise & hopefully next yr, I will let him take one way plane back home. He is not afraid & find it very exciting. I once told a mainlander that I am training my son to be independent to compete against them.

I teach my 2 son simple card game. When they grow older. I will teach them "BIG 2" card game. It is a brain game. They will become smarter.

As for my wife, it is a opportunity for her to "recharge" with her friends. Just let her enjoy SINGLE life again without kids stress.

Quote Originally Posted by cbsh38584 View Post
    School holiday is always study hard (revision) as well as play hard for my 2 kids. It is very stressful to teach my younger son. Must teach very slowly & steady & need alot of patience. When am angry or he cant absorb. I really need to stop & let him have fun playing game.

As for eldest son, he is a fast learner. He orders food by himself & eats alone. In 2016 ( 7 yrs old) , he took MRT all by himself from MRT (green line) to Bugis interchange & then 5 mins walk to downtown line (blue) to Bayfront MRT. He walked to Garden by the bay & entered 2 domes using the annual pass & back home again by himself. I am letting him to go to Kidzania Sentosa all by himself the next trip by MRT. My wife & some of my friends thinks that I am crazy.

When opportunity arise & hopefully next yr, I will let him take one way plane back home. He is not afraid & find it very exciting. I once told a mainlander that I am training my son to be independent to compete against them.

I teach my 2 son simple card game. When they grow older. I will teach them "BIG 2" card game. It is a brain game. They will become smarter.

As for my wife, it is a opportunity for her to "recharge" with her friends. Just let her enjoy SINGLE life again without kids stress.
    2006 I let my son go for Mind Champs program, good for children to learn how to learn the easy way.

If possible, let your child study one year in advance. I got a shock when I overhear parents talking about one year advance learning during the NUS High open House.

https://www.mindchamps.org/

I wish the MRT train breakdown during his trip so that he will hv the 1st hand real life of struggling in the MRT. Struggle are required in order to surivive in life.

Life is always a struggles. Struggle are required in order to surivive in life. You struggle to have a better life by prudent planning.
    Dont unwisely plan to fail by committing large debt. Know your ability & the new disruptive technologies which you may be replaced
    soon than you have imagine.

You plan well by prudent spending One way ticket to the Moon.

You plan unwisely. One way ticket to the BLUE .(headed towards sadness, misery, sorrow)

Life is always a struggles. Struggle are required in order to surivive in life. You struggle to have a better life by prudent planning.
    Dont unwisely plan to fail by committing large debt. Know your ability & the new disruptive technologies which you may be replaced
    soon than you have imagine.

You plan well by prudent spending One way ticket to the Moon.

You plan unwisely. One way ticket to the BLUE .(headed towards sadness, misery, sorrow)

To all those marginal property investorss.
    Buying a condo or upgrading to a condo is NOT A GAME OF CARD for a married man especially with 2 young kids. This is your whole family life at stake.
    Your parent & both of you have worked & saved 20 yrs + to have a decent living in HDB. As long as you are the MAN IN CHARGE, you need to ensure your family financial health did not deteriorate. You need to be very prudent and not to get your whole amily in deep shit. Nobody is going to KNOCK IT DOWN what you have achieved unless you yourself screw up due to GREED or HERD instinct investment.

U need to ask yourself .
    Is the company you work for has a "SUNSET THINKING" ?
    My friend (sme - staffs - 50) has the intention to sell away his 20 yrs + company. There is a American buyer but was rejected due to low offer.
    There is a sign of relief for the staffs as the takeover is not successful. If the American buyer will to succceed. The 1st thing he will do is to
    retrench old staff & replace by younger & cheaper workers.

Is the company you work for has a "SUNSET attitude" ?
    I remember clearly during my NS which I was posted to a Amour unit repair & maint M16 rifle & mortar.
    Two of my encik (Warrant officers ) not knee on any small changes in Amour dept as they are <1 yr into their retirement
    & will get their pension.

Is the company you work for has a "sunset low technolgies" which can move to Msia or Viet due to low cost" ?
    The company you work are easily taken over by low cost companies like Viet, India , China M'sia etc.
    I remember that one of the potential big volume product which we make for Microsoft was suddenly
    stop. We came to know that Foxconn offers 30% cheaper to manufacture it.

Is the company you work for has a "sunset thinking & attitude CEO" ?
    Look at Nokia , Netscape , Yahoo , SPH etc. They are a great companies. Once they are just or less worry about the companies future
    They will definitely be replaced by new technologies or their paranoid competitors. For a company to surivive. It need to be PARANOID.
    Continuous seeking to change everyday.

Do you have a plan to start for a "SUNSET" saving account early (CPF) ?
    If you do not have a plan. Please start thinking NOW. If you think. You will plan.
    Once you plan & prepare for it. You will have less worry when you really into "SUNSET" retirement at age 60-65.

人无远虑, 必有近忧. If one has no long-term considerations, he can hardly avoid troubles every now and then.; He who has no anxious thoughts for the future will find trouble right at hand.; If a man is not farsighted, he is bound to encounter difficulties in the near future.; Those who do not plan for the future will find trouble at their doorstep

Lee Kuan Yew definition of a educated man.
    An educated man is a man never stop learning and want to learn.

Thank you for the post.

Great post. In modern times, condo is not for everyone. According to Govt plan, its tagged to income. Same for private transport and private medical.

Buying a condo or upgrading to a condo is NOT A GAME OF CARD for a married man especially with 2 young kids. This is your whole family life at stake.
    Your parent & both of you have worked & saved 20 yrs + to have a decent living in HDB. As long as you are the MAN IN CHARGE, you need to ensure your family financial health did not deteriorate. You need to be very prudent and not to get your whole amily in deep shit. Nobody is going to KNOCK IT DOWN what you have achieved unless you yourself screw up due to GREED or HERD instinct investment.

U need to ask yourself .
    My friend (sme - staffs - 50) has the intention to sell away his 20 yrs + company. There is a American buyer but was rejected due to low offer.
    There is a sign of relief for the staffs as the takeover is not successful. If the American buyer will to succceed. The 1st thing he will do is to

I remember clearly during my NS which I was posted to a Amour unit repair & maint M16 rifle & mortar.
    Two of my encik (Warrant officers ) not knee on any small changes in Amour dept as they are <1 yr into their retirement

Is the company you work for has a "sunset low technolgies" which can move to Msia or Viet due to low cost" ?
    The company you work are easily taken over by low cost companies like Viet, India , China M'sia etc.
    I remember that one of the potential big volume product which we make for Microsoft was suddenly

Look at Nokia , Netscape , Yahoo , SPH etc. They are a great companies. Once they are just or less worry about the companies future
    They will definitely be replaced by new technologies or their paranoid competitors. For a company to surivive. It need to be PARANOID.

If you do not have a plan. Please start thinking NOW. If you think. You will plan.
    Once you plan & prepare for it. You will have less worry when you really into "SUNSET" retirement at age 60-65.

人无远虑, 必有近忧. If one has no long-term considerations, he can hardly avoid troubles every now and then.; He who has no anxious thoughts for the future will find trouble right at hand.; If a man is not farsighted, he is bound to encounter difficulties in the near future.; Those who do not plan for the future will find trouble at their doorstep

The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Great post. In modern times, condo is not for everyone. According to Govt plan, its tagged to income. Same for private transport and private medical.
    Long Long time ago physical property can only be own by the Lord of the land.

Don't be too happy for physical property to be tagged to income.

All my physical property was not tagged to income, gone are the cowboy time.

Got money, can buy, still, don't buy and waiting for the crash will be very disappointed to MTB again.

I agree with you, but I believe sense will prevail.

When only the income-strong subscribes, it will be a super sturdy item. Not anyone can own with any income.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Long Long time ago physical property can only be own by the Lord of the land.

Don't be too happy for physical property to be tagged to income.

All my physical property was not tagged to income, gone are the cowboy time.

Got money, can buy, still, don't buy and waiting for the crash will be very disappointed to MTB again.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

U need to ask yourself .

Do u have the sustainable energy level to survive the office politics ?

Last week, I had a 2hrs talk to my former classmate who wanted to resign his $100k/yr job & to become a fulltime trader.
    I came to know that his reason to resign is that he clashed (different opinion) with his boss for many mths. It has come to a
    point that he no longer can stay with all these office politics, his boss & a few of his colleagues are playing.

I have done a analysis why he needs this job (not a sunset company) badly. He got a OCR 2 bedder condo which is rented out & live
    in a HDB with wife & 2 children. His wife is a full time housewife all her life & have little CPF. 2 grown up sons are still studying
    I told him he will see his financial problem 10-15 yrs later or maybe even sooner. If his full time job as a trader failed. It will be even more
    stressful than his current job stress. He lost >50k on GRRED trading for the past 10 yrs +) . Lost 40k to wine investment SCRAM. He was
    trained by a MASTER chartist. I told him if he is truely a MASTER chartist. He will not be teaching. My friend who attended DBS investment
    seminar conducted by DBS equity head. He told the audiences that if he is a MASTER. He will not be giving investment seminar. Instead a full
    time trader earning millions of $$$. Anyway, nobody is a MASTER include George Soro , Mac Faber , Jim Roger etc. The only MASTER is the
    US FED, the printing press. He can sell away his condo or worst scenario become a security guard or Uber driver. I wish him good luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I met 2 of my former colleagues. High energy level performance. Always working very late in their early 20s & late 20s. One of them (early 20s) told me office
    politics are just noise to him when he is young engr. > 15 yrs later, I met him & he told me he is sick of his current job & unable to resign due to family commitment.
    The other colleague in his late 20s was a captain rank in the army. Also another high perfromance engr. I saw him how is talk smart & shown more knowledgeable than his BOSS. I observed from his boss body language, I knew it will be a problem for my colleague. A few mths later, he resigned due to his BOSS. I met himyears later & he also said that he is sick of his job that required to fly most of the time. I did not keep in touch with them since I met them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have a lunch with my friend + his supplier's friend. He works in Japan company as a sale engr. His job is stressful but he knows how
    to manage it. The best part is that he has a part time job. Swimming coach. He teaches about >50 kids ($80/hr ) & earn extra est 4k
    per mth. Very very tiring. He says that he wants to continue to generate more income as much as possible while he is still can.

Another of my friend's former classmate. Resigned due to work stress & become a fulltime badminton coach ($3k/mth). Much happier although
    earn much lesser. Just worry about his retirement when he grow older.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So thinking carefully b4 you commit large sum of money into ppty. Plan your "SUNSET saving acct" as a 1 st priority. Plan as early as possible.
    If you plan it well & as early as possible (age 25) , you are going to retire a millionaire in your CPF acct by the time you reached 62. Time is your
    friend (for compounding ). Make sure you are useful to your company. Try not to complain too much. Work with your colllague. Not against them. Be positive.
    Not negative. Never disagree publicly infront of your boss. Never ever badmouth or gossip about your boss.

Lastly, remember Lee Kuan Yew definition of a educated man.
    An educated man is a man never stop learning and want to learn more.

Hi Vic
    Good for u to share your wisdom, but sad to say, not many around can read the future that well.

Many of the younger generation are spending future earnings, many are more than willing to spend $6 on a cup of branded coffee. Branded goods, restaurants, fine dinning and holidays are must. Even for holidays, must go for exotic locations. Wedding, engage professional photographers, go overseas...

Look around the new developments, many one-bedder or two bedders...those 30+ 40+ are buying, for INVESTMENT...

There is no such thing as iron rice bowl now, job is highly uncertain, and can be taken away easily. Good job is rare.

So, every one will blame the Government for not giving them what they want.

Saving cash for retirement vs buying investment property....which one should come first?

Quote Originally Posted by indomie View Post
    Saving cash for retirement vs buying investment property....which one should come first?
    Saving cash to invest in WISE investment, need not be property

Do u have the sustainable energy level to survive the office politics ?

Last week, I had a 2hrs talk to my former classmate who wanted to resign his $100k/yr job & to become a fulltime trader.
    I came to know that his reason to resign is that he clashed (different opinion) with his boss for many mths. It has come to a
    point that he no longer can stay with all these office politics, his boss & a few of his colleagues are playing.

I have done a analysis why he needs this job (not a sunset company) badly. He got a OCR 2 bedder condo which is rented out & live
    in a HDB with wife & 2 children. His wife is a full time housewife all her life & have little CPF. 2 grown up sons are still studying
    I told him he will see his financial problem 10-15 yrs later or maybe even sooner. If his full time job as a trader failed. It will be even more
    stressful than his current job stress. He lost >50k on GRRED trading for the past 10 yrs +) . Lost 40k to wine investment SCRAM. He was
    trained by a MASTER chartist. I told him if he is truely a MASTER chartist. He will not be teaching. My friend who attended DBS investment
    seminar conducted by DBS equity head. He told the audiences that if he is a MASTER. He will not be giving investment seminar. Instead a full
    time trader earning millions of $$$. Anyway, nobody is a MASTER include George Soro , Mac Faber , Jim Roger etc. The only MASTER is the
    US FED, the printing press. He can sell away his condo or worst scenario become a security guard or Uber driver. I wish him good luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I met 2 of my former colleagues. High energy level performance. Always working very late in their early 20s & late 20s. One of them (early 20s) told me office
    politics are just noise to him when he is young engr. > 15 yrs later, I met him & he told me he is sick of his current job & unable to resign due to family commitment.
    The other colleague in his late 20s was a captain rank in the army. Also another high perfromance engr. I saw him how is talk smart & shown more knowledgeable than his BOSS. I observed from his boss body language, I knew it will be a problem for my colleague. A few mths later, he resigned due to his BOSS. I met himyears later & he also said that he is sick of his job that required to fly most of the time. I did not keep in touch with them since I met them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have a lunch with my friend + his supplier's friend. He works in Japan company as a sale engr. His job is stressful but he knows how
    to manage it. The best part is that he has a part time job. Swimming coach. He teaches about >50 kids ($80/hr ) & earn extra est 4k
    per mth. Very very tiring. He says that he wants to continue to generate more income as much as possible while he is still can.

Another of my friend's former classmate. Resigned due to work stress & become a fulltime badminton coach ($3k/mth). Much happier although
    earn much lesser. Just worry about his retirement when he grow older.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So thinking carefully b4 you commit large sum of money into ppty. Plan your "SUNSET saving acct" as a 1 st priority. Plan as early as possible.
    If you plan it well & as early as possible (age 25) , you are going to retire a millionaire in your CPF acct by the time you reached 62. Time is your
    friend (for compounding ). Make sure you are useful to your company. Try not to complain too much. Work with your colllague. Not against them. Be positive.
    Not negative. Never disagree publicly infront of your boss. Never ever badmouth or gossip about your boss.

Lastly, remember Lee Kuan Yew definition of a educated man.
    An educated man is a man never stop learning and want to learn more.

Boss said to my former colleague " YOU ARE DISGUSTING" in front of us - 18yrs ago.
    =====================================================
    We were having a meeting & my boss wanted us to help out other dept work. My colleague who got a short temper outright rejected it
    without giving face to him. That make him (boss) very angry & burst out. YOU ARE DISGUSTING !. Gone case for my friend. He got " you
    reap what you sow" for his outburst years later. He voluntary took the company retrenchment benefits which should be 1 yr 1 mth. End up
    he only got 1 yr 1/2 mth benefits. The crucial performance remarks made by his boss (also my former boss) was the result of him getting only
    1 yr 1/2 mth. He fighted all the way to top mgmt but failed.

He later joined seagate. Everything was fine until a lady boss was in-charge. Somehow, he cant get along with the lady boss. His relationship with
    the lady he so bad that his boss outright told him. I DONT LIKE YOU. YOU CAN JUST RESIGN. Another gone case. Life is too miserable for him until every
    min in the company is a hell. Finally , he resigned at age 40+ without a job. Searching for 6 mths still unable to get a reply. Then we have a FORMER
    old colleague gathering ( in 2013) . He told us he is jobless & need a job. One of our former lady colleague recommend him to go to see her friend who work
    in govt sector. They have a few vacancy avail for PMET. Luckliy he got the govt job with 20% pay cut. We told him that if he still cannot get along with this new
    lady in the govt sector. 100% confirm his next job will be a taxi driver or security guard. Just dont complain. JUST DO IT.

My another former Malay lady colleague also short temper. She has been in this company for >20 yrs. Very hardworking & know her job very well . Everything was going very smoothly. Promoted to manager . But Just one outburst with her immediate boss due to different opinion. She burst out "I WANT TO RESIGN". She thought she is indispensable in her dept. Her male boss reply. NO PROBLEM AT ALL. She can just take back her word & continue to work. I think due to "face" problem she resigned. Gone with her 9k/mth pay. I heard from one of her Malay friend that she (now 40+) went for further study as she couldnt find a job she likes. Still single.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Be thankful he got the job. Just make sure you are useful to your company. Try not to complain too much. Work with your collleague. Not against them. Be positive.
    Not negative. Never disagree publicly infront of your boss. Never ever badmouth or gossip about your boss. Learn to manage your office stress due swimming, outdoor exercise, spa etc etc. Tension from your body & mind needs to be regenerated.

Our b

Hi Vic

Interesting to read about all your friends' encounters.

My Boss told me off in a meeting "RUBBISH", as he knew he was in the wrong and I was right.
    So I resigned but I can afford to resign, and NOT MY BOSS...That was the underlying reason that u cannot out-smart or better than your boss.

To be honest, those who are most daring to speak to the boss and rock their own boats, they aren't usually the ones who will invest in properties.

One needs to have a lot of discipline, patience and ability to curb tempers to opt for and do well in property.

Boss said to my former colleague " YOU ARE DISGUSTING" in front of us - 18yrs ago.
    =====================================================
    We were having a meeting & my boss wanted us to help out other dept work. My colleague who got a short temper outright rejected it
    without giving face to him. That make him (boss) very angry & burst out. YOU ARE DISGUSTING !. Gone case for my friend. He got " you
    reap what you sow" for his outburst years later. He voluntary took the company retrenchment benefits which should be 1 yr 1 mth. End up
    he only got 1 yr 1/2 mth benefits. The crucial performance remarks made by his boss (also my former boss) was the result of him getting only
    1 yr 1/2 mth. He fighted all the way to top mgmt but failed.

He later joined seagate. Everything was fine until a lady boss was in-charge. Somehow, he cant get along with the lady boss. His relationship with
    the lady he so bad that his boss outright told him. I DONT LIKE YOU. YOU CAN JUST RESIGN. Another gone case. Life is too miserable for him until every
    min in the company is a hell. Finally , he resigned at age 40+ without a job. Searching for 6 mths still unable to get a reply. Then we have a FORMER
    old colleague gathering ( in 2013) . He told us he is jobless & need a job. One of our former lady colleague recommend him to go to see her friend who work
    in govt sector. They have a few vacancy avail for PMET. Luckliy he got the govt job with 20% pay cut. We told him that if he still cannot get along with this new
    lady in the govt sector. 100% confirm his next job will be a taxi driver or security guard. Just dont complain. JUST DO IT.

My another former Malay lady colleague also short temper. She has been in this company for >20 yrs. Very hardworking & know her job very well . Everything was going very smoothly. Promoted to manager . But Just one outburst with her immediate boss due to different opinion. She burst out "I WANT TO RESIGN". She thought she is indispensable in her dept. Her male boss reply. NO PROBLEM AT ALL. She can just take back her word & continue to work. I think due to "face" problem she resigned. Gone with her 9k/mth pay. I heard from one of her Malay friend that she (now 40+) went for further study as she couldnt find a job she likes. Still single.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Be thankful he got the job. Just make sure you are useful to your company. Try not to complain too much. Work with your collleague. Not against them. Be positive.
    Not negative. Never disagree publicly infront of your boss. Never ever badmouth or gossip about your boss. Learn to manage your office stress due swimming, outdoor exercise, spa etc etc. Tension from your body & mind needs to be regenerated.

Our b

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Thanks cbsh38584 for the post. Interesting read for me to reflect upon.

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    Thanks cbsh38584 for the post. Interesting read for me to reflect upon.
    You shall read all his postings, this guy is full of wisdom
    Check up the Bond and stock threads

Thank you, I shall read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna View Post
    You shall read all his postings, this guy is full of wisdom
    Check up the Bond and stock threads

Action is the real measure of intelligence - Napolean Hill.

When you are a born baby. You learn to crawl. At later stage, you start few simple words like "mama" and "Papa".
    Learn how to walk at age 2-3. So the baby grows up completely blank. As grow older, you get input from parents, input from
    teachers, input from friends , input from colleagues etc. But No input is as vivid as long lasting as it own experience. So nothing
    teaches us better than our own experience.

I teach my son to take MRT at Pr1. He buys food on his own & sometimes eats alone. Sometimes , he helps to buy Veg for my wife
    at wet mkt. Get him to learn responsibility by fetching his younger brother to & from school. All by himself at Kidzania (age8).

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one” - Bruce Lee

Attached Images Attached Images

Action is the real measure of intelligence - Napolean Hill.

When you are a born baby. You learn to crawl. At later stage, you start few simple words like "mama" and "Papa".
    Learn how to walk at age 2-3. So the baby grows up completely blank. As grow older, you get input from parents, input from
    teachers, input from friends , input from colleagues etc. But No input is as vivid as long lasting as it own experience. So nothing
    teaches us better than our own experience.

I teach my son to take MRT at Pr1. He buys food on his own & sometimes eats alone. Sometimes , he helps to buy Veg for my wife
    at wet mkt. Get him to learn responsibility by fetching his younger brother to & from school. All by himself at Kidzania (age8).

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one” - Bruce Lee

Agree, I just show my Son how small is the World although he cry when he was doing his VISA, my heart ache when I recall his crying but I have to do what I have to do.

His recent trip to London, all his classmate sleep in the Hotel while he explores and jogs.

THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING - THAT's LIFE
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of my friends ask me if I am really stress out. Yes, 200% stress out. I replied it is called THAT LIFE.

1) I am a breadwinner & investor (stressful).

2) I am a housekeeper to keep the house clean to save cost (exercising)

3) I am a tuition teacher to my sons to save cost

4) I am a caregiver to my mother together with my mum's maid. Maybe my brother soon.

5) I am a food delivery man which I buy & deliver to them most of the time.

6) I am a chauffeur bring them to places of interest.

7) I am a ATM machine as and when needed by my wife.

Lastly, my wife & sons want a better living. I am stress out. But I think it in a positive way that
    the pressure from them will prevent from being slack off. Keep me continue upgrading my knowledge.

ANTI STRESS
    ===========
    Exercise is really very important to me. I play badminton & tennis every weekend . It is therapatics.

Music is very therapatics for me. It wash away my stress.

Cold shower does wash away part of my stress & refesh me.

To Garden by the bay (flower & cloud doom ) to see the tourists happiness faces to absorb their positive energy
    to negate the negative energy. Happiness can be contagious.

Thank you Brother, for the invaluable sharing.

Merry X’mas to you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of my friends ask me if I am really stress out. Yes, 200% stress out. I replied it is called THAT LIFE.

4) I am a caregiver to my mother together with my mum's maid. Maybe my brother soon.

Lastly, my wife & sons want a better living. I am stress out. But I think it in a positive way that
    the pressure from them will prevent from being slack off. Keep me continue upgrading my knowledge.

ANTI STRESS
    ===========
    Exercise is really very important to me. I play badminton & tennis every weekend . It is therapatics.

To Garden by the bay (flower & cloud doom ) to see the tourists happiness faces to absorb their positive energy

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Thank you Brother, for the invaluable sharing.

Merry X’mas to you!

Merry Xmas and a happy new to all of you & your family

ANTI STRESS
    ===========

Hi Bro Cbsh

Thanks for this video and write up.

It is really Uplifting. I saw rainbow from my house few days ago too... So mean good things coming?

Merry Christmas to you and family.

I watched the HK drama in 1994. I am glad that I have watched it in 1994.
    I truly learned the meaning of life.This is a beautiful ,meaningful & motivating song.

Who doesn't have any memorable things?
    Who can predict the consequences?
    Who doesn't have any old demonic selves (characteristic of demons or evil spirits) ?
    A little bit careless mistake

Who doesn't have any unattainable dreams?
    Who can bear, you or me more?
    Who is willing to explain ? Why why ?
    One smile, the wind and clouds already passed

Live happily, don't remember grudges (a persistent feeling of ill will or resentment resulting from a past insult or injury)
    Sing a song for the laughter today
    Allow your breath of mind to absorb a new happiness
    Open up the "locked" heart in the evening breeze

Who is willing to remember the vicissitudes of life (a change of fortune, typically one that is unwelcome or unpleasant)
    that rush through the past.
    Who is right or wrong?

There was never an explanation for "Why?"
    One smile watching the clouds go by

Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one”
    Only you can change your life. No one can do it for you.

Amen.

I watched the HK drama in 1994. I am glad that I have watched it in 1994.
    I truly learned the meaning of life.This is a beautiful ,meaningful & motivating song.

Who doesn't have any memorable things?
    Who can predict the consequences?
    Who doesn't have any old demonic selves (characteristic of demons or evil spirits) ?
    A little bit careless mistake

Who doesn't have any unattainable dreams?
    Who can bear, you or me more?
    Who is willing to explain ? Why why ?
    One smile, the wind and clouds already passed

Live happily, don't remember grudges (a persistent feeling of ill will or resentment resulting from a past insult or injury)
    Sing a song for the laughter today
    Allow your breath of mind to absorb a new happiness
    Open up the "locked" heart in the evening breeze

Who is willing to remember the vicissitudes of life (a change of fortune, typically one that is unwelcome or unpleasant)
    that rush through the past.
    Who is right or wrong?

There was never an explanation for "Why?"
    One smile watching the clouds go by

Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one”
    Only you can change your life. No one can do it for you.

Nothing stays forever. Good as well as bad times go away. Be Happy.

Life is about balance.
    Be kind, dont let people abuse you.
    Trust but dont get deceive.
    Be content, but never stop improve yourself.
    Attached Images Attached Images