Thread: Some real estate agents unhappy about PropertyGuru's impending price hike

Default Some real estate agents unhappy about PropertyGuru's impending price hike

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...ending-9088772

I uses both propertyguru and 99.

imho 99.co provides more intuitive features with stable mobile apps. The most i like about 99.co is option to display listings by project so i could easily skip projects i have no interest (in propertyguru will need to scroll fast to skip annoying duplicate listings).

Additional information on project level also very helpful in 99.co; floor plan, latest transaction prices, etc.
    propertyguru has no floor plan so agent need to upload them individually on listing, also the transaction prices in propertyguru tends to be incomplete, empty, or not up-todate for few projects.

The search feature in 99.co is also smarter. If you search for "top floor" it will give you the right one. Propertyguru will give you thousands of listings with word "TOP" lol.

The only plus for propertyguru it has the most number of listings, it still the first place for agents to advertise home sale online.

I hope more agents start using other platform like 99 so i can just use the better one all the time .
    Last edited by Tomutomi; 03-08-17 at 17:23. Reason: adding comment