Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tampines Court sold en bloc for $970m

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

With forever DC increase by the government, people will have less and less chance of their 99-years leasehold properties getting enbloc like Tampines Court.
    Tampines Court is the past, like Polariod. To earn big money, people have to learn to predict the future trend and invest in that direction.........

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    My friend ask me what property is good to buy.

He told me about another property agent friend who told him about Tampines Court a few year ago good to buy but he did not buy.

I told him it is a waste of my time for me to explain what is good to buy because it will be another Tampines Court.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    With forever DC increase by the government, people will have less and less chance of their 99-years leasehold properties getting enbloc like Tampines Court.
    Tampines Court is the past, like Polariod. To earn big money, people have to learn to predict the future trend and invest in that direction.........
    Sound familiar when I sold my 4 room HDB in 1995, people who know tell me it will never happen again.

Guess what happen.

My Brother just got Cancer, how many 10 years do you have.

Hi, they have prepared the tissues for microscopic examination and found that the tumour on the pancreas has poorly differentiated cells/young immature cells which will be hard to target and kill because they do not have many characteristics to target. There are also tumours in the lymph nodes around the pancreas that have spread from another part of the body.
    However the spleen, adrenal gland and gallbladder are free of tumours even though a small part of the spleen has detached and moved right a bit to the root of the spleen.
    The gallbladder has been chronically injured and is inflamed.

I am sorry to hear about your brother, if you have anymore questions feel free to ask

I am happy when I can see Tommorrow.

We are here in this World for only a short period of time.

Sorry to hear about your brother, Arcachon. Indeed, how many ten years a person has ...

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyplant View Post
    Sorry to hear about your brother, Arcachon. Indeed, how many ten years a person has ...
    I am Happy for him because his days are numbered, whereas mine don't know when.

Life is short for those who know, those who don't think they can live forever.