Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61617181920212223242526
Results 126 to 130 of 130

Thread: Parc Botannia at Fernvale

  1. #126
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Parc Botannia at Fernvale

    Wee Hur who is the main contractor and also owns 30% of the developer said this in their results release today:

    We are pleased to announce to date, that the Groupís co-developing development, Parc Botannia, 100% of the units have been issued option to
    purchase. The construction is in progress and is expected to be completed by 2020.

  2. #127
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Parc Botannia at Fernvale

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    Wee Hur who is the main contractor and also owns 30% of the developer said this in their results release today:

    We are pleased to announce to date, that the Groupís co-developing development, Parc Botannia, 100% of the units have been issued option to
    purchase. The construction is in progress and is expected to be completed by 2020.
    Congrats! Well its the cheapest new condo witg right attributes like doorstep lrt coffeeshop and supermarket next door, 24hr jalan kayu and seletar mall 1 lrt stop away.

  3. #128
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Parc Botannia at Fernvale

    Will watch closely how the developers of canberra parcel A and B price their projects. They got their land at good price of. Around 650psf ppr

  4. #129
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Parc Botannia at Fernvale

    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    Will watch closely how the developers of canberra parcel A and B price their projects. They got their land at good price of. Around 650psf ppr
    PB developer narrowly missed for the EC plot at fernvale but sat out of the canberra plots.

  5. #130
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Parc Botannia at Fernvale

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    PB developer narrowly missed for the EC plot at fernvale but sat out of the canberra plots.
    and their partner MCC came in 2nd whoever they partnered for all 3 plots!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •