Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Park Colonial Condo

Quote Originally Posted by sginvestor View Post
    that's very true...

they are of weak minds and should never have signed the OTP.

But all is not lost - give up 10k, but you can potentially save 100k or even 200k if you buy at other launches with more reasonable pricing.

Park Colonial - is too expensive, buyers who are buying are buying at the market's peak
    Except for Queenstown/freehold sites, no other 99-year suburbs have land cost as expensive as park colonial (besides woodleigh residences but that's another story)
    Don't know can share my story about too expensive.

Even now I still in the disbelieve state about land price.

Just finish my dinner, chicken rice price increase again.

No worry, CPI and Inflation under control at less than 4% if you believe.

We need more of this people to fight against inflation.

http://kelvinthong.aboutmyservices.com/consultation

MY FIRST HOME , I MADE $400K

MY SECOND HOME, I MADE $300K

With the $700k profit that I got from my two houses which I mentioned earlier, I managed to own a $3 million property for investment...

And I did not even touch my own money!

As of 2018, I have made another $900k profit from my investment properties in just 7 months.

I MADE A TOTAL OF $1.6 MILLION FROM PROPERTIES TO DATE!
    Last edited by Arcachon; 20-07-18 at 20:06.

that's very true...

they are of weak minds and should never have signed the OTP.

But all is not lost - give up 10k, but you can potentially save 100k or even 200k if you buy at other launches with more reasonable pricing.

Park Colonial - is too expensive, buyers who are buying are buying at the market's peak
    Except for Queenstown/freehold sites, no other 99-year suburbs have land cost as expensive as park colonial (besides woodleigh residences but that's another story)
    100k-200k onwards potentially possible, only in sentosa cove and super luxury condo. At this bottom market to drop 100-200k in 1 bedder, meaning new launches from 750k to 550k, and resale condo 550k to 350k. Probably 3i hdb flat more than 70yrs lease follow suits and worth 200-250k. It’s all about chain effect, if everyone can buy a condo at a current hdb flat price. End up where’s the demand for hdb..?

not really

Park colonial -635sq ft 1.1m
    Tre ver - 646 sq ft, 890k

Isn’t that 200k difference?

How many plates of chicken rice can 1 person eat in his/her lifetime?
    Say chicken rice cost double every 10yrs, in 30 yrs, chicken rice would be worth what $24?
    With 10k saved using SGS at 2% interest, that’s $18k. So in 30 yrs time, with your limited life span, you can eat 750 plates of chicken rice over the next 20 yrs. is that enough?

You can choose not to eat chicken or rice. If there are other staple food that are priced low, food inflation would be moderate.

As for housing, there is only HDB, or HDB plus private, or private only (all the different types). HDB plus private has just been made incredibly expensive by ABSD.

Existing private land costs and construction costs already have broken records. For the developers that already have their sites, they have to sell closer to costs, contain costs, but will not sell below cost. The tax costs now further increases the cost of future supply.

Don’t believe, just continue to wait. But asking people to forfeit their deposit, one is most likely to be pelted with rotten eggs later. Then what, change nickname again?
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    You can choose not to eat chicken or rice. If there are other staple food that are priced low, food inflation would be moderate.

As for housing, there is only HDB, or HDB plus private, or private only (all the different types). HDB plus private has just been made incredibly expensive by ABSD.

Existing private land costs and construction costs already have broken records. For the developers that already have their sites, they have to sell closer to costs, contain costs, but will not sell below cost. The tax costs now further increases the cost of future supply.

Don’t believe, just continue to wait. But asking people to forfeit their deposit, one is most likely to be pelted with rotten eggs later. Then what, change nickname again?
    not really - you haven't answered the qn about the $200k difference

not really

Park colonial -635sq ft 1.1m
    Tre ver - 646 sq ft, 890k

Isn’t that 200k difference?
    One is beside mrt, the other one is 10mins from mrt. Apple to apple comparison huh..?

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71 View Post
    One is beside mrt, the other one is 10mins from mrt. Apple to apple comparison huh..?
    Right on, apple to apple, there is no one size fit all.

One is beside mrt, and one is 10min walk mrt. That’s your 200k difference.

Not sure if you are referring to inter development 200K or intra development 200K.

Offerings can differ due to different site localities or different Builders employed or different plans in place. Cheapest might not be good.

As for intra development price adjustments, based on past analysis of selected condos when TDSR was adopted, small units did not register any fall as they were sold out before the indices fell. Moderate sizes (1000 sf) fell 100K at max and luxury or giant sized units may fall 200K.

What’s most important is that people who wait will happily wait through that very short period (maybe some other new criterion not fulfilled), and prices recovered very fast back to the pre TDSR period.

What is unknown is if ABSD plus financing changes would bring about a significant fall in prices. Both these had very marginal (less that 3-5%) impact on prices when they were implemented in the past. For some countries, they did not even cause prices to slow.

My thoughts are that they will instead cause a shift in buying strategy to avoid ABSD.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Not sure if you are referring to inter development 200K or intra development 200K.

Offerings can differ due to different site localities or different Builders employed or different plans in place. Cheapest might not be good.

As for intra development price adjustments, based on past analysis of selected condos when TDSR was adopted, small units did not register any fall as they were sold out before the indices fell. Moderate sizes (1000 sf) fell 100K at max and luxury or giant sized units may fall 200K.

What’s most important is that people who wait will happily wait through that very short period (maybe some other new criterion not fulfilled), and prices recovered very fast back to the pre TDSR period.

What is unknown is if ABSD plus financing changes would bring about a significant fall in prices. Both these had very marginal (less that 3-5%) impact on prices when they were implemented in the past. For some countries, they did not even cause prices to slow.

My thoughts are that they will instead cause a shift in buying strategy to avoid ABSD.
    I don't think looking at such detail most likely Chicken Rice Theory only.

just read the Park Colonial documents... you will understand the min price that they have to sell currently as agreed by the bank...

of course, i'm sure it's negotiable

"In 2011, if you put S$100 into a Singapore private residential property, your S$100 today in 2018 will give you around S$102. So there’s only a very small appreciation of S$2 across so many years.

"On the other hand, if you put your S$100 in a city like Auckland for example, that will reach S$195 – you will see appreciation. And if you put it in a city like KL you will see S$185," Mr Tan said.

"What that means is that compared across time and cities, private residential property prices in Singapore hasn’t really gone up by that much compared to major cities around the world now," Mr Tan explained.

According to Mr Tan, homebuyers in Singapore have been "relatively sheltered" from rising home prices, due to the total debt servicing ratio framework (TDSR) introduced in 2013.

"In Singapore, a typical or average homeowner will see a debt servicing ratio of around 22 per cent," said Mr Tan. "What that means is that for every S$100 of monthly income that a household brings in, around S$22 goes to servicing the home loan.

ParkColonial Team, look out for #04-56 just released unit.
    2D2 $1,253,000

2011 - 456 psf ppr (899psf)
    2017 - $964.80 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr) (XXX psf)

Land value increase by 2.11 x, guess how much will the psf.

https://www.straitstimes.com/busines...p-bid-of-4463m
    The venture lodged an aggressive bid of $446.28 million or about $964.80 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr) for the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    "In 2011, if you put S$100 into a Singapore private residential property, your S$100 today in 2018 will give you around S$102. So there’s only a very small appreciation of S$2 across so many years.

"On the other hand, if you put your S$100 in a city like Auckland for example, that will reach S$195 – you will see appreciation. And if you put it in a city like KL you will see S$185," Mr Tan said.

"What that means is that compared across time and cities, private residential property prices in Singapore hasn’t really gone up by that much compared to major cities around the world now," Mr Tan explained.

According to Mr Tan, homebuyers in Singapore have been "relatively sheltered" from rising home prices, due to the total debt servicing ratio framework (TDSR) introduced in 2013.

"In Singapore, a typical or average homeowner will see a debt servicing ratio of around 22 per cent," said Mr Tan. "What that means is that for every S$100 of monthly income that a household brings in, around S$22 goes to servicing the home loan.

ParkColonial Team, look out for #04-56 just released unit.
    2D2 $1,253,000
    I thought stack 56 was fully sold. Is this a returned unit?

I thought stack 56 was fully sold. Is this a returned unit?
    Never give up if you choice unit is sold, this is where the agent can help you.

highest psf so far:

PARK COLONIAL WOODLEIGH LANE Condominium 13 RCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2017 New Sale 1 $1,297,000 - 635sq ft Strata 11 to 15 2,042psf Jul-18

highest quantum so far:

PARK COLONIAL WOODLEIGH LANE Condominium 13 RCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2017 New Sale 1 $2,980,000 - 1,711sq ft Strata 11 to 15 1,741psf Jul-18

Attractive Indicative Price of Park Colonial

1BR - From $792k (463sqft)
    1+Study - From $932K (506sqft)
    2 Classic - From $1.055m (570sqft to 635sqft)
    2 Deluxe - From $1.183M (635sqft to 678sqft)
    2+Study - From $1.2xxM (667sqft)
    2BR Dual Key - From $1.363M (743sqft)
    3BR - From $1.511M (915sqft to 980sqft)
    3BR Deluxe - From $1.649M (1012sqft to 1066sqft)
    4BR Classic - From $2.098M (1184sqft to 1249sqft)
    4BR Deluxe - From $2.259M (1367sqft to 1410sqft)
    5BR Luxury - From $2.78M (1712sqft)

Prices and information on while stocks last basis

For more information, refer to Park Colonial

For more information on other nearby projects, refer to Potong Pasir / Woodleigh Condo

Cantilevered Lap Pool

Flower Garden

Hammock

Dining Pavilion

Caveats lodged hit 500 units sold.

Good News for waiter.

1BR - increased by est 3%

2 & 3BR - increased by est 1%

No change in prices - 1BR stack 37, 1+S, 2C stack 59, 2DK, 2+S, 4BR & 5BR

https://goo.gl/RyQDfa I would like more info about Park Colonial

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Good News for waiter.

1BR - increased by est 3%

2 & 3BR - increased by est 1%

No change in prices - 1BR stack 37, 1+S, 2C stack 59, 2DK, 2+S, 4BR & 5BR

https://goo.gl/RyQDfa I would like more info about Park Colonial
    Sure or not?
    Following the recent URA measures, are they looking to cut prices again?

park colonial is the fastest selling project since the cooling measures. 64% (517 out of total of 805 units) of entire project sold in 3 months. with woodleigh residences launch at higher prices imminent, why do they need to cut price?

Sure or not?
    and i also think the recent URA measures are a heating up measure, not a cooling measure.

Sure or not?
    Numbers don't lie, the human does.

Ok. Do you mind sharing the updated price list?
    Thank you

Ok. Do you mind sharing the updated price list?
    Thank you
    pm, still got 40%.

Sure or not?

URA measures going affect bigger size at higher quantum with low psf, compact 3bedrooms to looks affordable and usable to both working adults family.
    And existing shoebox to be 100k-200k cheaper than the bigger unit priced 1million.
    High psf and cheaper quantum to bigger unit.

The trend quite familiar to resales hdb in the past, when they are priced out of reaching 3room flat at 350-400k. And buy 300k for 2room flat.

Ok, does that mean that 3 bedroom units will be more affected by the ruling? Going forward, we can expect the same quantum for a bigger 3 bedroom unit?

Ok, does that mean that 3 bedroom units will be more affected by the ruling? Going forward, we can expect the same quantum for a bigger 3 bedroom unit?
    Not necessary. There’s always so many things to play with, for developer to play with prices. Your land lease is one of the factors. 经商 smart businessman