Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Park Colonial Condo

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    Another reason is the smallest unit in woodleigh residences is 570sqft 2 bedder. Pricing out many potential buyers. Usually first weekend of launch those 1 and 1+s are snapped up.
    Bigger units are more liveable...
    Park Place Residences at Paya Lebar managed to sell 200 units on first launch.. so what’s the difference between Woodleigh Residences and Park Place Residences?

I will think
    - no Grade A office space
    - current property sentiment is very bad/poor now

In the past, SPH managed to sell out sky@eleven within 30 hrs
    https://www.sph.com.sg/media_releases/392
    This is not like the past

Quote Originally Posted by sginvestor View Post
    Bigger units are more liveable...
    Park Place Residences at Paya Lebar managed to sell 200 units on first launch.. so what’s the difference between Woodleigh Residences and Park Place Residences?

I will think
    - no Grade A office space
    - current property sentiment is very bad/poor now

In the past, SPH managed to sell out sky@eleven within 30 hrs
    https://www.sph.com.sg/media_releases/392
    This is not like the past
    Park place residence have 484sqft to start with, prices from 800k. And also plentiful of 1bedder that sold fast.

Woodleigh Residences have 570sqft to start at 1.xx million.

200k can be made alot of differences.

Last liviable is not in term of sizes, but in term of layout. Balcony bombshelter bay window etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by HP65 View Post
    This is really sad....28u. I noticed usually most projects aim to hit min `20% sold’ magic story figure...whether it’s 20% sold for launched or total units. In this case, those scholar Journalists must be cracking their Cambridge educated brains and burning the midnight oil trying to figure out how to write this article lol

But of coz, the 20% sold mostly pertains to Developers who are financially weaker and the bank sometimes `want’ to see this threshold cleared before disbursing the next tranch of funds for development. In SPH case, it has Big Brother to back so maybe they are not sweating....yet lol
    there u go. after cracking their heads...
    https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/rea...eased-for-sale

they're gonna close the showflat after this weekend and return only in 2019.

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-new...-weekend-sales

Impressive 60% sales of 50 units. And then released another 50 units.

Quote Originally Posted by Khng8 View Post
    Impressive 60% sales of 50 units. And then released another 50 units.
    lol. u very suan them leh

I guess quite a lot are holding back due to Parc Esta, where seems to be more reasonably priced.

You should look at Cushman & Wakefield report by Ms Christine Li.

There are those who like hearsay while others like to see facts and figures.

https://www.facebook.com/PNTeoSeeHwa...type=3&theater

You should look at Cushman & Wakefield report by Ms Christine Li.

There are those who like hearsay while others like to see facts and figures.

https://www.facebook.com/PNTeoSeeHwa...type=3&theater

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    they're gonna close the showflat after this weekend and return only in 2019.

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-new...-weekend-sales
    They should just close until Park Colonial sells out.

Quote Originally Posted by 2824 View Post
    They should just close until Park Colonial sells out.
    looks like that's indeed what they intend to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan View Post
    I guess quite a lot are holding back due to Parc Esta, where seems to be more reasonably priced.
    Parc Esta would indeed have its own set of fans. those who were looking at woodleigh resi would more likely consider park colonial than parc esta.

looks like that's indeed what they intend to do.
    I was really hoping WR sell above $2,000 psf and they really did to no one surprise. City fringe at this price range is hard to swallow and it does make PC really value for money. This is a problem with new township where condos are sprouting left right centre.

can check with your agents. heard that Park Colonial intends to raise prices by about 2% once the woodleigh residences showflat closes on 19th nov. cat and mouse game lol.

Parc Esta would indeed have its own set of fans. those who were looking at woodleigh resi would more likely consider park colonial than parc esta.
    In terms of location and amenities, WR is not superior until it deserve a $300psf-400psf premium over Parc Esta. Especially many buyers r now price sensitive.
    that probably explain the poor sale.

PC price seems reasonable only when compare to WR. But In actual fact, is it really cheap/worth it? I’m not too sure. Time will tell.

A lot of pple who bought twin vew came with the same mentality, all Chiong in and buy twin vew thinking that Whistler grand will be priced much higher and they will instantly sit on paper gain. But in actual fact, dio play out.
    Last edited by Xan; 12-11-18 at 16:05.

In terms of location and amenities, WR is not superior until it deserve a $300psf-400psf premium over Parc Esta. Especially many buyers r now price sensitive.
    that probably explain the poor sale.

PC price seems reasonable only when compare to WR. But In actual fact, is it really cheap/worth it? I’m not too sure. Time will tell.

A lot of pple who bought twin vew came with the same mentality, all Chiong in and buy twin vew thinking that Whistler grand will be priced much higher and they will instantly sit on paper gain. But in actual fact, dio play out.
    Indeed time will tell. It is never safe to think you are the first in the district and command the 'lower' price.

Is it about who is the first.....in the prime location of each district? I find both Twin Vew and Whistler Grand fall into the trap of neither?

Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    Indeed time will tell. It is never safe to think you are the first in the district and command the 'lower' price.

Is it about who is the first.....in the prime location of each district? I find both Twin Vew and Whistler Grand fall into the trap of neither?
    And also, It may still be too early to conclude PC buyers are the clear cut winners.
    It could be winter for both especially when WR only managed to move 28 units.
    I’m sure existing PC owners are also worried to see their neighbour counterpart (WR) with sales moving so slowly or not moving at all as this will have implication on their future profit/margin gain.
    Last edited by Xan; 12-11-18 at 17:10.

8@woodleigh owners laughing to the bank daily. ��

there u go. after cracking their heads...
    https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/rea...eased-for-sale
    Thanks BG, haha....actually all these new bird scholar journo where got crack brain....its the SPH Property Division that had to crack brain what `launched magic number to release to the public' so that they dun look Sia Sua. So that number is 50u, hahaha. And they even add more juice for the journalist to write by saying showflat will close.....more like try to save electricity and also dun waste the agent's time. hahaha

can check with your agents. heard that Park Colonial intends to raise prices by about 2% once the woodleigh residences showflat closes on 19th nov. cat and mouse game lol.
    PC has to raise prices, cos they are running out of units to sell
    Especially the 1 bedder.

And also, It may still be too early to conclude PC buyers are the clear cut winners.
    I’m sure existing PC owners are also worried to see their neighbour counterpart (WR) with sales moving so slowly or not moving at all as this will have implication on their future profit/margin gain.
    Exactly! Park colonial owners may not have the paper gains they were expecting!

Might as well buy a freehold at this price point - Gazania (former sun rosier)
    Gazania’s location is far superior than Jui Residences ( former factory facing the road)

Quote Originally Posted by sginvestor View Post
    Exactly! Park colonial owners may not have the paper gains they were expecting!

Might as well buy a freehold at this price point - Gazania (former sun rosier)
    Gazania’s location is far superior than Jui Residences ( former factory facing the road)
    r u sure they will sell gazania at park colonial's prices?

let's look out for the caveats this friday to see how many buyers swung over to Park Colonial after deciding not to buy WR. as of caveats lodged till 2 Nov, 532 out of 805 units sold. 66% sold.

Seriously which is the most promising development in the entire Boon Keng to Woodleigh area? For some reason, I just could not point out where are the prime areas. My sister lived there for close to 10 years and recently moved out.

Anyone knows?

Please don't tell me all the 3 developments on top of these 3 MRT stops.

Seriously which is the most promising development in the entire Boon Keng to Woodleigh area? For some reason, I just could not point out where are the prime areas. My sister lived there for close to 10 years and recently moved out.

Anyone knows?

Seriously I dunno.
    I have a colleague who choose boon Keng because it is one of the cheaper option to stay in city fringe. Talk about is the area exciting, he can’t answer me.
    Recently he was thinking of moving out.

Nothing exciting about both areas. But I will pick Boon Keng for its hawker food. lol.

Anyone knows?

Once the density builds up in Bidadari estate, there will be more action.
    Last edited by PropVestor; 14-11-18 at 11:59.

woodleigh resi sold 27 units last week and helped park colonial sell 14.

woodleigh resi ASP 2036psf. low 1926psf high 2318psf

only 1 4-bedroom sold at Woodleigh Resi:

THE WOODLEIGH RESIDENCES BIDADARI PARK DRIVE Apartment 13 RCR 99 years leasehold New Sale 1 $2,670,000 - 1,281sq ft Strata 01 to 05 2,084psf Nov-18

helped buyers decide to buy these at Park Colonial:

2 bigger 4-bedders:

PARK COLONIAL WOODLEIGH LANE Condominium 13 RCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2017 New Sale 1 $2,439,000 - 1,410sq ft Strata 11 to 15 1,730psf Nov-18

PARK COLONIAL WOODLEIGH LANE Condominium 13 RCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2017 New Sale 1 $2,445,000 - 1,410sq ft Strata 11 to 15 1,734psf Nov-18

2 5-bedders:

PARK COLONIAL WOODLEIGH LANE Condominium 13 RCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2017 New Sale 1 $2,997,000 - 1,711sq ft Strata 06 to 10 1,751psf Nov-18

PARK COLONIAL WOODLEIGH LANE Condominium 13 RCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2017 New Sale 1 $2,980,000 - 1,711sq ft Strata 11 to 15 1,741psf Nov-18

in the same week.