Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 6 to 10 of 77

Thread: Twin Vew

  1. #6
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    sorry bro. this is probably the last 13xxpsf plot. the developers are probably looking for >1400psf for the upcoming new launches because of the land price that they paid last year (and after)
    Not for D19, they going for 1700 psf

    http://www.straitstimes.com/business...sidential-site

    EC selling price is their land price.

    The price works out to about $964.8 per sq ft per plot ratio for the 99-year leasehold plot, which could yield 505 private homes.

  2. #7
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    Yes. 15% ABSD should do the trick for 2nd time! 👏👏👏👏
    Usually when such rumours abound, people will panic and inevitably there will be kiasu buyers rushing in to buy before it comes true. This will have the effect of pushing the price even higher and at a quicker rate.

  3. #8
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Not for D19, they going for 1700 psf

    http://www.straitstimes.com/business...sidential-site

    EC selling price is their land price.

    The price works out to about $964.8 per sq ft per plot ratio for the 99-year leasehold plot, which could yield 505 private homes.
    precisely! Min. is 1400psf. no upside limit! SPH already said gonna sell Woodleigh at > 2000psf. even if the chip eng seng consortium want to undercut them, they can probably still sell at 1900psf. Serangoon Gardens as you say is looking at 1700psf. the HUDC plots won by oxley consortiums and logan min. 1400psf (very likely to be more and at a range from 1400 to 1600psf).

    the lastest and currently only ec plot won by cdl at punggol is gonna be sold at > 1100psf.

    back to Twin Vew, spotted agents posting videos of a full house and long queues to see the showflat. The caveats at The Tapestry average 1360psf, I think Twin Vew is attempting to sell cheaper than them for a quick sell out.

  4. #9
    Ultimate Underdog

    User Info Menu

    Default

    The last site bought at yesterdayís pricing.

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    precisely! Min. is 1400psf. no upside limit! SPH already said gonna sell Woodleigh at > 2000psf. even if the chip eng seng consortium want to undercut them, they can probably still sell at 1900psf. Serangoon Gardens as you say is looking at 1700psf. the HUDC plots won by oxley consortiums and logan min. 1400psf (very likely to be more and at a range from 1400 to 1600psf).

    the lastest and currently only ec plot won by cdl at punggol is gonna be sold at > 1100psf.

    back to Twin Vew, spotted agents posting videos of a full house and long queues to see the showflat. The caveats at The Tapestry average 1360psf, I think Twin Vew is attempting to sell cheaper than them for a quick sell out.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  5. #10
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HP65 View Post
    Usually when such rumours abound, people will panic and inevitably there will be kiasu buyers rushing in to buy before it comes true. This will have the effect of pushing the price even higher and at a quicker rate.
    Yah the current trend of price increase is developer engineered. Then followed by kiasu miss the boat syndrome. Actual rental is still very weak and resale prices still lag behind by a large margin.

Similar Threads

  1. Twin Vew @ West Coast Vale near 2nd CBD
    By uncleloh in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 3
    -: 28-05-18, 12:50
  2. Twin Vew @ West Coast Vale
    By jaydenong in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    -: 15-11-17, 10:04
  3. Twin Fountains EC launch at Woodlands
    By reporter2 in forum HDB, EC, commercial and industrial property discussion
    Replies: 2
    -: 12-04-13, 13:43
  4. TWIN REGENCY
    By moonk123 in forum District 3
    Replies: 10
    -: 02-01-13, 14:50
  5. twin peaks
    By stalingrad in forum District 10
    Replies: 8
    -: 10-01-12, 15:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •