Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Tre Ver by UOL and UIC. 6 JMA developer don't believe in keeping unit.

Default Re: The Tre Ver by UOL and UIC. 6 JMA developer don't believe in keeping unit.

Quote Originally Posted by annetyu View Post
    Another agent who cannot hit sales target. Must be really bold and against ethical principles to be property agent in such bad times. "Undervalued"? Hahaha

Buyers beware of such agents. I almost got conned by one last year too, now the bullet I saved can get a better unit. And those websites are not original developer websites but created by hungry agents from property agencies.
    Wow, now than you know the websites are not from the developer. Congrats

Default Re: The Tre Ver by UOL and UIC. 6 JMA developer don't believe in keeping unit.

Another agent who cannot hit sales target. Must be really bold and against ethical principles to be property agent in such bad times. "Undervalued"? Hahaha

Buyers beware of such agents. I almost got conned by one last year too, now the bullet I saved can get a better unit. And those websites are not original developer websites but created by hungry agents from property agencies.
    Hmm....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xan View Post
    Hmm....lol
    I happened to see your nasty pre-edited comment...

I don't think I need to post any "informative" comments when everyone here are property agents (likely u included).

Continue enjoying the "fake sales talk" then...

I happened to see your nasty pre-edited comment...

I don't think I need to post any "informative" comments when everyone here are property agents (likely u included).

Continue enjoying the "fake sales talk" then...
    I have not visited this forum for long time as I know it has now become a market place by a super aggressive agent "A". Practically, he has the exclusive rights here and keeping on talking his story of SouthBank over easily thousand times throughout since his presence in this forum. In other words, he has too much time and just doing postings here or perhaps other places as well. And if he truly believe in property, why only one small Southbank property to talk about over so many years. It is either he is too poor to invest or he himself does not believe what he talked about here or what he invested did not give him good return to share.

As a seasoned investors in various instruments including property, I believe, one shall not limit to one single asset class like property which is the worst asset class in term of liquidity, transaction and financing costs and even rental return as a passive income source. On top, you need to please the tenants and doing all the maintenance work of the properties. The net rental yield (based on market price of the property) now after all costs and income tax is perhaps 1%.

Doing property investment is a very difficult game to play now as the intention of the Government is very clear, no excessive capital gain is there for you. Property is meant for own stay and not for profit. Yes, I agree, the property prices have been going up and up. But have you experienced when it was down during crisis or recession. Don't tell me it never happen or tell me hold for long term. Yes, holding for long term provided you have the holding power and willing to scarify other opportunities.

Taking into a longer time horizon, if the trade war is getting on, recession may in around 2Q2020 and it could be a long deep winter . Can u liquidate your property then at the price you wish or even at market price? And if you have no tenant and/or jobless, what is next for you?

I never listen to Property Agent, as they are all having their vested interest...
    Last edited by Laguna; 11-06-19 at 11:09.