Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 85

Thread: JadeScape (Former Shunfu Ville)

  1. #1
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Jadescape

    Does anyone have any news regarding the upcoming Shunfu condo by Qingjian? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Ultimate Underdog

    User Info Menu

    Default

    En bloc approved recently I read somewhere.

    Will take time to demolish.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  3. #3
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tick View Post
    Does anyone have any news regarding the upcoming Shunfu condo by Qingjian? Thanks.
    I wouldn't be cheap. Location is good.

    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sea...archid=1168564

  4. #4
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    I wouldn't be cheap. Location is good.

    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sea...archid=1168564
    Thanks for your note. but somehow i couldnt access to the link.

  5. #5
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tick View Post
    Thanks for your note. but somehow i couldnt access to the link.
    You can try search " Shunfu" at the Advanced Search at the top right-hand corner.

  6. #6
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Pending Court of Appeal decision. If approved demolishing will begin earliest by end of this year.

  7. #7
    Ultimate Underdog

    User Info Menu

    Default

    http://www.straitstimes.com/business...ollective-sale

    I thought cleared already. Any appeal heard?
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  8. #8
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    http://www.straitstimes.com/business...ollective-sale

    I thought cleared already. Any appeal heard?
    2 objectors appealed against the high court decision. Hearing on Wednesday.

  9. #9
    Ultimate Underdog

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peppertail View Post
    2 objectors appealed against the high court decision. Hearing on Wednesday.
    Oh thanks! The case is important in setting precedence.

    Anyway nowadays SSD period reduced so hopefully future en bloc not so encumbered.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  10. #10
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Oh thanks! The case is important in setting precedence.
    I read through the written decision by the high court and didn't see any new matters raised. Which objection you think needs precedence?

  11. #11
    Ultimate Underdog

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peppertail View Post
    I read through the written decision by the high court and didn't see any new matters raised. Which objection you think needs precedence?
    Sorry not fully aware of case. But loss based on application of SSD?
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  12. #12
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Sorry not fully aware of case. But loss based on application of SSD?
    Financial loss will not be a subject of this appeal. The only objector who claimed financial loss had it's proceeds increased before it went to court. Got an additional $27k, paid from the proceeds of all other owners. The High Court judgement can be found here: http://www.supremecourt.gov.sg/docs/...-17-aa-pdf.pdf

  13. #13
    Ultimate Underdog

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Thanks for clearing that understanding.

    Now we know how SSD loss can be dealt with.

    Sales process I guess will be up to the courts.

    Quote Originally Posted by peppertail View Post
    Financial loss will not be a subject of this appeal. The only objector who claimed financial loss had it's proceeds increased before it went to court. Got an additional $27k, paid from the proceeds of all other owners. The High Court judgement can be found here: http://www.supremecourt.gov.sg/docs/...-17-aa-pdf.pdf
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  14. #14
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Now that the court case has closed.

    Hope the project can proceed to launch soon.

  15. #15
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tick View Post
    Now that the court case has closed.

    Hope the project can proceed to launch soon.
    Don't think it has closed yet. Still waiting for the court of appeal decision. Unless I missed something...

  16. #16
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    The Shunfu appeal has been dismissed. Judgement can be found on the Supreme Court website. Launch of new condo scheduled to be 1 year later.

  17. #17
    Ultimate Underdog

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Congrats for the resolution and for all new demand to be clustered and released together in 2017.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  18. #18
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Congrats for the resolution and for all new demand to be clustered and released together in 2017.
    Shunfu residents are still staying there? to be displaced and die die must buy? are they mostly retirees who will keep their money and downgrade to mass market?!

  19. #19
    Ultimate Underdog

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    Shunfu residents are still staying there? to be displaced and die die must buy? are they mostly retirees who will keep their money and downgrade to mass market?!
    If they play their cards right, each family would be buying several with this kind of liquidity.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  20. #20
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peppertail View Post
    The Shunfu appeal has been dismissed. Judgement can be found on the Supreme Court website. Launch of new condo scheduled to be 1 year later.
    That's great news! Heard the showroom is going to open sometime in Q3?

Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    -: 29-07-18, 23:35
  2. Replies: 2
    -: 30-04-18, 11:06
  3. Shunfu Ville sale may be one-off
    By reporter2 in forum En Bloc Discussion and News
    Replies: 10
    -: 24-05-16, 07:23
  4. Shunfu Ville sold for S$638m to Qingjian
    By reporter2 in forum En Bloc Achieved
    Replies: 6
    -: 22-05-16, 18:56
  5. Shunfu Ville: en bloc sale with a twist?
    By mr funny in forum En Bloc Discussion and News
    Replies: 2
    -: 15-04-08, 13:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •