Thread: Guoco Midtown at Beach Road

Default Guoco Midtown at Beach Road

https://www.straitstimes.com/busines...-on-beach-road

Midtown breaks new ground on 25th Nov 2018. Design to be revealed early 2019.

Any guesses on pricing for the ~200 units.

My 2 cents worth will be a single block aka Tanjong Pagar Centre with different floors separating retail, offices and residence. I imagine it to be a 'mini TPC'.

As for residence psf, I reckon will benchmark itself against South Beach which is $2,800psf onwards for larger units.

Knowing GuocoLand, I'm reckoning on Midtown Suite being closer to Wallich Residence pricing. Like between $3,000 to $3,600 PSF maybe. Reading what GuocoLand had to say at the time they bought the land, they are touting the potential sea views as well, which was what they did for Wallich. But perhaps, they will focus on smaller units for Midtown Suite and concentrate on getting the total quantum price down, to sell. The surprising thing about South Beach Residences is that it's actually finding buyers (38 sales as of now) at those prices of close to $3,000 PSF. Which already seems high, especially when compared to Marina One Residences, which seems to be in a better location.

Default Re: Guoco Midtown at Beach Road

Midtown Modern located along Tan Quee Lan Street. The latest launch by GuocoLand, next to Bugis MRT (Exit D).

https://www.midtownmodernofficial.com/