Have you wondered why some people don't hesitate to sell and upgrade their flat once they meet the HDB's five years MOP?

Having done that myself and helping hundreds of homeowners review their property portfolio over the last few years, I've learned a thing or two.

Timing is everything - The best time to sell is probably when your flat has just crossed the 5-year MOP. Your HDB will be the newest in your area and this increases the odds of people willing to pay higher prices for your young flat. This is especially important right now as there is a growing trend of buyers asking about the age of property even before viewing.

More importantly, do you know the longer you hold on to your flat, you are also paying higher and higher accrued interest and getting lower cash proceeds for your next property?

I have seen owners receiving zero cash after selling their first BTO flats - even when it is only between 12 to 15 years. If you are an HDB owner, you may want to find out the financial health of your property portfolio and how to maximize its value before it's too late.

After all, it's always good to know all the potential opportunities and pitfalls that might be in store for you.

Request for a free consultation and go home with a better understanding of your property value here: https://goo.gl/wFQiP7