Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Florence Residences

  1. #1

    Default Florence Residences

    New Launch Condo | Florence Residences







    Florence Residences Condo - The upcoming Florence Residences is located within a mature estate. Located along Hougang Avenue 2, this upcoming New Launch development will benefit from its location, situated as it is next to a landed housing enclave, and across from the Hougang Stadium and swimming and sports complex. This means that residents will enjoy unblocked views, as well as the other advantages that their proximity offers


    Visit us for more info on Florence Residences price, Florence Residences floorplan, Florence Residences showflat , Florence Residences location

    https://youtu.be/BEVUQ6Ma2T4

  2. #2
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Florence Residences

    Quote Originally Posted by DuchnessDuck View Post
    New Launch Condo | Florence Residences







    Florence Residences Condo - The upcoming Florence Residences is located within a mature estate. Located along Hougang Avenue 2, this upcoming New Launch development will benefit from its location, situated as it is next to a landed housing enclave, and across from the Hougang Stadium and swimming and sports complex. This means that residents will enjoy unblocked views, as well as the other advantages that their proximity offers


    Visit us for more info on Florence Residences price, Florence Residences floorplan, Florence Residences showflat , Florence Residences location

    https://youtu.be/EnXNMGa9i0Q

  3. #3
    Senior

    User Info Menu


  4. #4
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Florence Residences

    is it confirmed that showflat opening on 16th and sales to be on 2nd March?

  5. #5
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Florence Residences

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    is it confirmed that showflat opening on 16th and sales to be on 2nd March?
    FLORENCE RESIDENCES
    ( Former Florence Regency HUDC Enbloc )
    1st Mega Launch in 2019
    🌻🌻 DO NOT MISS🌻🌻

    🍀🍀Showflat preview (tentative) : 16 Feb 2019🍀🍀
    🍀🍀Launch period: Early March 2019 🍀🍀

    🗝 USP - UNIQUE SELLING POINTS:
    Designed By Nature • Created for Wellness
    ✅ Most Affordable Entry Price for buyers in 2019
    ✅ Superb Location - Mins walk to Hougang MRT & Kovan MRT (North East Line)
    ✅ Accessibility - Conveniently accessible islandwide via PIE & TPE
    ✅ Reputable Schools - within 1km to DPS Int'l, Montfort Jr, Xinmin & Holy Innocents’ Primary
    ✅ Shopping Conveniences Hougang mall, Kovan Heartland Mall & NEX shopping mall ...
    ✅ Huge Tenant Pool - Proximity to industrial & Commercial estates
    ✅ Club-Condo - 128 facilities • 12 clubs • 2 years complimentary classes & workshop • Concierge Service

    💎Lifestyle of a Club 💎 Luxury of a Condo

    Text/SMS/Call Me now for more information. 😊

    Teo See Hwa
    87821025
    PropNex Realty

    #PropNexProjects
    #PropNexUnited
    #TheFlorenceResidences
    #PNTFR

  6. #6
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Florence Residences

    1 Br From $678k
    2 Br From $878k
    3 Br From $1.248m
    4 Br From $1.7m
    5 Br From $2.449m

    Average 1400 to 1500psf.

  7. #7
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Florence Residences

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    1 Br From $678k
    2 Br From $878k
    3 Br From $1.248m
    4 Br From $1.7m
    5 Br From $2.449m

    Average 1400 to 1500psf.
    wait a minute, didn't Arcachon's Propnex slide forecasted selling price of 1,560 psf?
    my guess is that it would be 10% lower than Propnex's forecast - ~1,400 psf should be just right

  8. #8
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Florence Residences

    Quote Originally Posted by sginvestor View Post
    wait a minute, didn't Arcachon's Propnex slide forecasted selling price of 1,560 psf?
    my guess is that it would be 10% lower than Propnex's forecast - ~1,400 psf should be just right
    as usual the marketing agency/developers would say targeted average is 1560psf for whole project and only early bird specials would be 1400 to 1500psf but reality is this is the price point which can at least move some units so chances are they would try to keep it within this range until a significant amount of units have been cleared and/or there is significant surge in buying.

    buyers are still flocking to Affinity despite the impending launch of this project and the median price of Affinity potentially being slightly higher than this project. Seems like buyers are still willing to fork out a premium to be 350m from an mrt station than 600m from an mrt interchange.

  9. #9
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Florence Residences

    Quote Originally Posted by sginvestor View Post
    wait a minute, didn't Arcachon's Propnex slide forecasted selling price of 1,560 psf?
    my guess is that it would be 10% lower than Propnex's forecast - ~1,400 psf should be just right
    Propnex and agent A... hahaha. Wonder what sales would have been if it were 1,560psf. Soon they will probably cut to $1,350. Even then, sales will be questionable. Biggest problem with florence is not its location but design. Affinity looks way better, in pictures at least.

Similar Threads

  1. The Florence Residences S$842 psf ppr
    By Arcachon in forum North East
    Replies: 19
    -: 11th March 2019, 05:18 PM
  2. The Florence Residences
    By DuchnessDuck in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 1
    -: 21st January 2019, 09:28 AM
  3. Florence Residences
    By DuchnessDuck in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    -: 12th January 2019, 03:14 PM
  4. Florence Residences (former Florence Regency)
    By SGPropertySales in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    -: 30th December 2018, 10:29 PM
  5. THE FLORENCE RESIDENCES
    By Arcachon in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    -: 10th December 2018, 09:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •