Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Amery (Sim Lian)

Quote Originally Posted by vino
    3-room unit is ard 860-900psf.
    anybody has any updates on this project? drove pass and the structure is up but not sure when finish.

was interested back then but dili dally didnt buy, duno if the price shoot up. looking at nearby tembeling and parc elegance all quoting more than 1000 psf, wonder if the developer will up the price also.

check ura website still left 20+ units , looks like not selling well. there was a unit sold in feb for 900+ psf

Quote Originally Posted by abyss
    anybody has any updates on this project? drove pass and the structure is up but not sure when finish.

was interested back then but dili dally didnt buy, duno if the price shoot up. looking at nearby tembeling and parc elegance all quoting more than 1000 psf, wonder if the developer will up the price also.

check ura website still left 20+ units , looks like not selling well. there was a unit sold in feb for 900+ psf
    Don't think price for this has shot up... saw a few sub-sales asking ard $1kpsf, which is not a very big increase from launch.

Heard earliest TOP is end 2010, but I doubt it.

all the units in amery has got very big balconies...Some may like it and some may not. From what i know, only a few left from developer. Either west sun or poor facing ones.

Quote Originally Posted by terence
    all the units in amery has got very big balconies...Some may like it and some may not. From what i know, only a few left from developer. Either west sun or poor facing ones.
    IMHO, location so- so, but sim lian is a good developer...agree,most unit are big sized, so quantum will be high. I was there for the showflat and I recall agent is from orange Tee...

Anybody knows how to find out how many of the units of Amery that Developer has sold out through URA?

Has it all sold out by the developer yet? Is now the advertisement from guruproperty and iproperty are the re-sale from the buyer(owner)?

Cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    IMHO, location so- so, but sim lian is a good developer...agree,most unit are big sized, so quantum will be high. I was there for the showflat and I recall agent is from orange Tee...

Quote Originally Posted by sodan
    Anybody knows how to find out how many of the units of Amery that Developer has sold out through URA?

Has it all sold out by the developer yet? Is now the advertisement from guruproperty and iproperty are the re-sale from the buyer(owner)?

Cheers...
    20 units left from developers from ura site

Where did you get the information from? Thanks for that =)

I'm just wondering do you know those current adv on propertyguru and iproperty is from developer sale or from owner resale?

Cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by joyride
    20 units left from developers from ura site

i checked with an Orange Tee agent in March and was told left 3 3bedroom units...
    Sure is 20?

the balcony is really long, if the showroom is anything accurate to go by. in my personal opinion, it's pretty wasteful. plus it's located just at the entrance into the lorong, gonna be pretty noisy if the unit is located near to the road

https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb...Controller.jpf

shows that 20 units are left as at end of april. (select the project to view or simply click on "view all").

Thanks for that, bargain hunter.

In your opinion, which project is best buy har... since you're a bargain hunter... =)

Drove to see the Amery yesterday evening, saw the fw still working hard on the project. When I was on the actual site, I feel not very comfortable, as the condo:-

1)entrance is too closed to the lorong --> strange and weird
    2)the swimming pool is located soon after the entrance -->no privacy & unsecured
    3)those front and back units are fairly closed to each other -->no privacy
    4)the balcony near a/c ledge is widely open -->very unsecured.

To be honest, after viewing the site construction, I'm quite disappointed. ;(

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb...Controller.jpf

shows that 20 units are left as at end of april. (select the project to view or simply click on "view all").

LOL, you asked the wrong person. because i am bargain hunter, i find it hard to buy at this moment. becoz no bargains mah hahaha.

also, i am not a east coast person and personally, i never liked telok kurau projects or anything that links up to still road. so i think u asked the wrong person.

your points are very valid. when you are not comfortable, better don't touch, especially when its for own stay.

Thanks for that, bargain hunter.

In your opinion, which project is best buy har... since you're a bargain hunter... =)

Drove to see the Amery yesterday evening, saw the fw still working hard on the project. When I was on the actual site, I feel not very comfortable, as the condo:-

1)entrance is too closed to the lorong --> strange and weird
    2)the swimming pool is located soon after the entrance -->no privacy & unsecured
    3)those front and back units are fairly closed to each other -->no privacy
    4)the balcony near a/c ledge is widely open -->very unsecured.

To be honest, after viewing the site construction, I'm quite disappointed. ;(

y nvr ask me...i will tell u to avoid all Boutique apts at all cost regardless the location!!!

Hahaa.... thanks for reveal yourself here...

If looking into D15, can hardly avoid ALL the boutique condos. Any lobang? Infact, I hate the boutique condos but bor bian coz that's the trend now and mostly the newly built project is like that - - "boutique" style. How har??

Aiyah... I got big head lah... pls kindly enlighten me with all the do and don't here......

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    y nvr ask me...i will tell u to avoid all Boutique apts at all cost regardless the location!!!

Sorry ah, but can someone pls help me define specifically what's considered a "Boutique Apartment", and what's considered a MM unit? I have some idea, but is there some specific threshhold ppl use?

If looking into D15, can hardly avoid ALL the boutique condos. Any lobang? Infact, I hate the boutique condos but bor bian coz that's the trend now and mostly the newly built project is like that - - "boutique" style. How har??

Aiyah... I got big head lah... pls kindly enlighten me with all the do and don't here......
    do u mind haig rd vicinity? some projects like butterworth and the newly TOP versalia...errr...so many nice projects in D15 leh...amber/meyer..

but if u want cheap cheap type..den bopian lor...TK, joo chiat boutique cheapest liao

Quote Originally Posted by jencrs
    Sorry ah, but can someone pls help me define specifically what's considered a "Boutique Apartment", and what's considered a MM unit? I have some idea, but is there some specific threshhold ppl use?
    condo status and apt status...apt status boutique lor

my guide for MM units is less den 400sqft...those really for the disneyworld

condo status and apt status...apt status boutique lor

my guide for MM units is less den 400sqft...those really for the disneyworld
    apt = boutique? ok thanks thanks.

got some exceptions on boutique apts...

some projects like Meier Suites vy vy nice

not many apt status with big pool etc

Condo vs apt is purely a function of land area size right? I read it somewhere but can't find it now.

Sorry to sidetrack this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jencrs
    apt = boutique? ok thanks thanks.
    Not all apartment status condo are considered boutique apartment. My opinion, boutique apartment are small size apartment, probably < 100 units or even lesser, with limited space for facilities.

Why don't you look at The Verte? One of the better new boutique development. Near mrt and right beside a park and the park connector. TOP likely end of this year.

any advice on why? I almost bought one but in the end bought a condo instead.

The only reason is that condo units are easier to sell off.

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    any advice on why? I almost bought one but in the end bought a condo instead.

The only reason is that condo units are easier to sell off.
    exactly! boutique apts valuations very cham one...one silly owner firesale his unit, u dun nid to sell liao. bank simply just check past transactions for ur estate and give valuation...they dun even bother to compare neighbouring projects!

boutique apts really take much much longer time to sell as well...and u must be able to tahan undesirable comments from buyers like...eeee pool so small...wewww gym not much equipment

**Shake head*** **Sigh**

Can anyone share where is the best place to buy? My budget is do not exceed 1.6m la...

However, nowadays condos/apts MAJORITY (9.6/10) are "boutique" one wor.... how to avoid? where to find if want to buy new but don't wan the boutique style?? Hmmm....

Now I'm really bo song those "boutique" style la...

exactly! boutique apts valuations very cham one...one silly owner firesale his unit, u dun nid to sell liao. bank simply just check past transactions for ur estate and give valuation...they dun even bother to compare neighbouring projects!

boutique apts really take much much longer time to sell as well...and u must be able to tahan undesirable comments from buyers like...eeee pool so small...wewww gym not much equipment

Autonomy,

The Verte is abit expensive leh... over PSF1000++. I want a bigger area but with only not more than 1.6m to commit...

Any suggestions? Or should I not look at the D15 instead? Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomy
    Why don't you look at The Verte? One of the better new boutique development. Near mrt and right beside a park and the park connector. TOP likely end of this year.

Thanks. :P

the verte isn't too bad as it doesn't really comprise of MM units despite it having an apartment status. it's got to do more with the landspace, unlike some developments like siglapV or the sound, which has a majority of shoebox units.

coming back to verte, the units are pretty big and liveable. plus the fact that its environment is really serene, it's conducive for families. however, it isn't really that near the mrt. it's a good 7-10 min walk along the path connector to kembangan. on a hot day, it's

Autonomy,

The Verte is abit expensive leh... over PSF1000++. I want a bigger area but with only not more than 1.6m to commit...

Any suggestions? Or should I not look at the D15 instead? Hmmm...
    i suppose u looking for 3bedder?

1.6mil quite a high budget...plenty of choices leh!!!
    i tot ur budget less den 1mil

dun say nvr give u lobang...pretty face agt somemore

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-one-amber

got some exceptions on boutique apts...

some projects like Meier Suites vy vy nice

not many apt status with big pool etc

MeierSuites very nice; but the units are big. with bid bathrooms that can do turkish bath.

And 2 to 1 car parks. Unfortunately no moolah, if not sure whack.