Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Amery (Sim Lian)

User Info Menu

Default Amery (Sim Lian)

Hi

did any of you guys visit Amery which has just been launched?
    any comments?

User Info Menu

Just saw it today....at average of 860 psf, am not sure if that is a good price...but at Ipoh lane, the Versilia is going for 1000 psf....but again some smaller development at Telok Kurau is going for abt 800psf....so not sure if price is good...

But one thing for sure....it has one of the bigger units around that area....3 bedrooms are average 120sqm...pool is 30m length.....most units will have unblocked views

In my opinion, not a bad development....not just whether price is right...hmm.....

??

Quote Originally Posted by kurby
    Just saw it today....at average of 860 psf, am not sure if that is a good price...but at Ipoh lane, the Versilia is going for 1000 psf....but again some smaller development at Telok Kurau is going for abt 800psf....so not sure if price is good...

But one thing for sure....it has one of the bigger units around that area....3 bedrooms are average 120sqm...pool is 30m length.....most units will have unblocked views

In my opinion, not a bad development....not just whether price is right...hmm.....
    is this 99-year leasehold or freehold?

ER

Quote Originally Posted by ??
    is this 99-year leasehold or freehold?
    Freehold.

Nice project but i have issue with the big yard/balcony at the back of the kitchen.

User Info Menu

yeap that is a big yard/balcony....think they cannot decide whether it is a yard or balcony, cause it is accessible thru the kitchen and bedroom 3....strange...

However, if we could remove one wall of bedroom 3, then we could extend the area of bedroom 3.....have to ask the agent if this is possible....

Unregistered2

Quote Originally Posted by ER
    Freehold.

Nice project but i have issue with the big yard/balcony at the back of the kitchen.
    any more details of the development like location, facilities, etc?

Unregistered3

Can't do anything about the door to the huge yard...I asked liao. Can't een seal up that door or enclose the yard space, which is REALLY huge...

Unregistered3

It's a Telok Kurau Lorong K...within 1 km of Tao Nan...there's a pool, basement carpark.... no tennis court...pretty much what you normally find in new condos

User Info Menu

I think the huge yard is going to be a BIG minus for Amery...looking at the floorplan..some yard are as big as a bedroom...why do we need such a big yard?

User Info Menu

Default Re: Amery

Quote Originally Posted by kurby
    I think the huge yard is going to be a BIG minus for Amery...looking at the floorplan..some yard are as big as a bedroom...why do we need such a big yard?
    actually i see the big yard as a plus leh, quite practical, besides doing laundry, can play mahjong and can be a nice cosy corner that overlooks the garden or the pool.

The other plus point is the high ceiling and spacious bedrooms. Some minor -ve points is maybe the kitchen cabinet dont have the slam proof feature and the pool width is bit small. I saw they have a gym also, but dunno how big is it.

Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast