Thread: Amber Park (D15, Freehold, CDL)

Default Amber Park (D15, Freehold, CDL)

Location of Amber Park
    1) 2 mins walk to Tanjong Katong MRT station on Thomson-East Coast Line
    2) 5 mins drive to Parkway Parade, Marine Parade Central and eateries along Katong
    3) 2 mins walk to Chinese Swimming Club, with wide range of sports facilities including tennis, bowling, badminton etc
    4) Located near to schools such as Tanjong Katong Primary, CHIJ Katong Primary, Haig Girls', Kong Hwa School, Tao Nan School and Canadian International School
    5) Established private residential enclave that enjoys a strong following from both locals and expatriates alike
    6) Proximity to the central business district, East Coast Park and the airport
    7) Surrounded by a myriad of amenities including Katong Shopping Centre, 112 Katong Mall, Parkway Parade and Katong Plaza, all within 15 mins walk or 5 mins drive away

About Amber Park
    1) Freehold
    2) 1BR, 2BR, 3BR, 4BR and 5BR unit types available
    3) 592 units
    4) Roof-top facilities with seaview
    5) SGX listed developer City Developments and Hong Leong Holdings
    6) Reputable architect SCDA

Units available in Amber Park
    1BR+S: 460 – 570 sq ft
    2BR : 710 – 860 sq ft
    2BR+S : 680 – 910 sq ft
    3BR : 960 – 1290 sq ft
    4BR : 1580 – 1860 sq ft
    4BR+S : 1320 sq ft
    5BR : 2130 – 2400 sq ft
    Penthouse: 450 – 5100 sq ft

For more information, refer to Amber Park

Default Re: Amber Park - freehold, city fringe, near MRT & roof facilities with sea view

Amber Park to be launched at average price of S$2,425 psf

The joint CDL and Hong Realty project will have one- to five-room units and penthouses

Fri, May 03, 2019

CITY Developments Limited (CDL) and its joint venture partner, Hong Realty (Private) Limited, will launch the freehold, 592-unit condominium Amber Park in the East Coast area on Saturday.

Early-bird prices start at S$1.088 million for a one-bedroom plus study unit and S$1.608 million for a two-bedroom-plus-study unit; the price for a four-bedroom unit starts at S$3.438 million and a five-bedroom premium unit, S$4.98 million, CDL said in a statement on Thursday.

The early-bird average price is S$2,425 per square foot.

Unit sizes range from 463 sq ft for the one-bedroom apartment with study to 5,005 sq ft for the penthouse with six bedrooms and a study.

Amber Park has three 21-storey residential towers, which take up 35 per cent of the site; the rest of the area is used for facilities and landscaping.

Its distinctive feature is a 32,507 sq ft rooftop recreational deck at 235 ft above sea level, which connects the three towers.

The condominium, developed by Aquarius Properties, the joint venture between CDL and Hong Realty, sits on a rare freehold site more than 213,000 sq ft in size.

It is located in the Amber Road enclave, near the upcoming Tanjong Katong MRT station, which is expected to be completed in 2023.

All apartments come with appliances from V-Zug and Bosch in the kitchens; fittings are from Villeroy & Boch, Geberit and Grohe in the bathrooms. The apartments are also fitted with a wireless smart home system, which includes a smart voice control assistant.

Marketing agents for Amber Park are ERA, Huttons, OrangeTee & Tie and PropNex.

The Amber Park sales gallery opened on April 27.

Default Re: Amber Park (D15, Freehold, CDL)

Amber Park condo at East Coast sells 115 units in weekend launch

Mon, May 06, 2019

THE latest in a string of East Coast launches, freehold luxury condominium Amber Park sold 115 units at an average S$2,425 per sq ft (psf) during its launch weekend.

Some 150 units were launched over the weekend, out of the development's 592 units, said City Developments Limited (CDL) and its sister company Hong Realty on Sunday.

The units sold - which included a penthouse - covered all apartment types.

CDL said about 85 per cent of the buyers were Singaporeans, while the remaining were foreigners mainly from China, Malaysia, Indonesia, India and others.

Early-bird prices start from S$1.088 million for a one-bedroom unit with a study to S$4.98 million for a five-bedroom premium unit.

Unit sizes range from 463 sq ft for a one-bedroom plus study apartment to 5,005 sq ft for the largest penthouse, which has six bedrooms plus a study.

PropNex's chief executive Ismail Gafoor said that interested buyers included those who had gained from the en bloc sale of the original Amber Park, as well as investors keen on renting out the property. The agency sold 37 units.

ERA, Huttons, OrangeTee & Tie and PropNex are the marketing agencies for Amber Park.

"Sales for this project are off to a good start, indicating healthy demand for well-located projects that are exceptionally designed," said CDL group general manager Chia Ngiang Hong. "As a freehold project in District 15 located so close to an MRT station, Amber Park draws buyers looking for projects with good investment value."

DBS Group Research analyst Rachel Tan noted that Amber Park's prices are comparable to neighbouring projects. Its peers, however, may not have fared as well.

When Coastline Residences by Sustained Land launched for sale about two weeks ago, it sold only seven out of a total of 144 units at an average price of S$2,450 psf. Nyon, launched in March, sold four out of 92 units that month, at a median price of S$2,434 psf, going by government statistics.

PropNex's Mr Gafoor pinned it to Amber Park's "iconic design" and "unique features", made possible by the development's large plot.

He highlighted how its first level is designed as a contemporary luxury resort. Amber Park's total recreational space is the largest among new developments in the East Coast and Katong area, CDL has said. It also has a 600m sky jogging track that has been touted by the developer as the first for a condominium in Singapore.

Other upcoming launches nearby include UOL's and Kheng Leong's MeyerHouse (the former Nanak Mansions) on Meyer Road, Bukit Sembawang Estates' former Katong Park Towers site, and GuocoLand's former Casa Meyfort on Meyer Road.

MeyerHouse will again set new benchmark price in that area of above $2,500psf. Just need to wait for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    MeyerHouse will again set new benchmark price in that area of above $2,500psf. Just need to wait for it.
    UOL aiming for it to be the nassim residences of the east. one meyer already hitting 2700psf, i think meyerhouse may attempt for quite a distance above 2500psf.

True if you look at it the MeyerHouse low number of units due to height limit. Expecting cost of entry to be $5mil onwards.

Personally, I rather have lesser neighbours along Meyer Road than another few hundred more cars along Amber Park stretch. MRT or not, its not going to make much difference for them.

Then again, upcoming Meyer Mansion will add another dose to the road clog. The Ferraris and Rolls in Casa Meyfort have to move out very soon. Clock is ticking for 2023.

Default MeyerHouse Launch and Pricing

Yup, looks like MeyerHouse could be launching at upwards of $3,000 PSF. So we are probably looking at above $5M for the 3 bedders, and above $8M for the 4 bedders. Viewing appointments to see the MeyerHouse showflat is by invitation or advance appointment only, at least one day ahead. With only 56 units available for sale, they can afford to be choosy. And it's certainly worth seeing. Really elegant. They only showcase a 4 bedroom unit. But with all that space, what is disappointing are a couple of small items. Helper's room is the home shelter, and not all units are allotted 2 car park spaces. At a minimum of $5.xM for a unit, would have expected better than that. But there is one wow factor at the MeyerHouse - every unit comes with its own private lift and lift lobby. That's right - there are 56 private lifts in this project, one for each unit. Can't think of any other project that has that. And the design is really elegant and classy too. UOL & Kheng Leong brought in top architects and landscape consultants for the MeyerHouse, no expense spared.

Default Amber Park by CDL

Amber Park is a freehold condo at 14 Amber Gardens, a redevelopment of the original condo of the same name. CDL is the developer for both the new and the original Amber Park.

Freehold land is already a rarity in Singapore. What's more, the development sits on a huge 213,675 sqft freehold site - one of the last sites of this size in the area!

Just 3 minutes' walk to Tanjong Katong MRT (Thomson East Coast Line).

Enjoy impressive sea views from The Stratosphere, the rooftop recreation deck that's 235 feet above sea level. Or, for lucky owners of select units, from the comfort of your own home!

I like the marketing tag line of The Rebirth of An Iconic Freehold Development in The East.
    <a href="https://www.theamberparkscondo.com">Amber Park </a>
    <a href="https://www.theamberparkscondo.com">Amber Park </a>
    <a href="https://www.treasuresatstampines.com">Treasure At Tampines</a>
    <a href="https://www.thetrevercondominium.sg">The Tre Ver</a>
    <a href="https://www.landedpropertyssingapore.com">Landed Property Singapore</a>
    <a href="https://www.kairospropertysg.com">Kairos Property</a>
    <a href="https://www.meyersmansions.com">Meyer Mansion</a>
    <a href="https://www.avenuesouthresidencesg-uol.com">Avenue South Residence</a>
    <a href="https://www.sengkanggrandresidencesg.com">Sengkang Grand Residences</a>

Default Re: Amber Park by CDL

Hi everyone, I have bought a unit in Amber park this year after quite extensive research. For buyers who are interested in Amber Park, pls go to my website created from my own research and homework before I signed the option to purchase.
    I am not an agent nor related to developer so not selling anything. Feel free to check out - www.amberparkreview.com

I have given suggestions on How to pick a unit in Amber Park. For better value buys, you don't have to go for the sea facing units as there are other good unit options below the average price of $2400 psf.

Quote Originally Posted by happyhomie View Post
    Hi everyone, I have bought a unit in Amber park this year after quite extensive research. For buyers who are interested in Amber Park, pls go to my website created from my own research and homework before I signed the option to purchase.
    I am not an agent nor related to developer so not selling anything. Feel free to check out - www.amberparkreview.com

I have given suggestions on How to pick a unit in Amber Park. For better value buys, you don't have to go for the sea facing units as there are other good unit options below the average price of $2400 psf.
    Hi happyhomie, I chance upon your post today. Would be interested to read your views regarding options for good units to buy at Amber Park. However, I can't find your link to those tips. Appreciate your assistance. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimchay View Post
    Hi happyhomie, I chance upon your post today. Would be interested to read your views regarding options for good units to buy at Amber Park. However, I can't find your link to those tips. Appreciate your assistance. Thanks.
    Think twice before buying...most of the units here dont really have a proper seaview. Do take note there is a small apartment stack right in front of Amber Park known as Suites@Amber which will block many of the units' sea views. Not only that, seaviews are basically restricted within a certain angle only and you have to be above 10 storey. There are a few older developments nearby this upcoming development which has better seaviews and selling at $500-700 psf lesser than Amber Park. Do your homework properly before plunging into new developments and believe all those brochure promises.

Red face Amber Park

Amber Park CDL Development includes 3 blocks of 21-storey towers, homes 592 top quality residential units. The project has a full range of condo facilities for occupants to enjoy entertaining and high quality family time.

On a lawn level, the facilities consist of Leisure Pool, Lagoon Cove, Kids’ Lagoon Pool, Hydrotherapy Pool, BBQ Pavilion, Kids’ Playground, and Club Amber, that features a Exclusive Dining Room. On the Level 22 Rooftop Deck, Amber Park Condo has its signature The Stratosphere.

The Stratosphere is a big observing deck with spectacular views of the sea, East Coast Enclave, and has one of Singapore’s highest jogging tracks above sea level. Delight in at the Lounge, work out at the Fitness Gym, or maybe wind out at the Spa Pool and Garden Features.

Feel free to contact Andy Goh to view Amber Park