Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Options for buyers when developers go bust and projects are unfinished

Banned

User Info Menu

Default Re: Options for buyers when developers go bust and projects are unfinished

Quote Originally Posted by annetyu View Post
    No doubt there are good agents around who act in the best interests of their client.

But definitely not the agents lurking around in this forum, esp agent "A".
    A lot of small boys or maybe little girls in property investor just by reading their posting.

None of my property bought because of Agent selling, only a small boy and little girl will listen to the sweet talk.

After the sweet talk, they will blame everyone except themselves.

So sad for them when they can just google and ask but chose to AssUme.

No worry small boy and the little girl got a lot of 10 years to spend not an old man like me.

Queen

User Info Menu

Default Re: Options for buyers when developers go bust and projects are unfinished

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    A lot of small boys or maybe little girls in property investor just by reading their posting.

None of my property bought because of Agent selling, only a small boy and little girl will listen to the sweet talk.

After the sweet talk, they will blame everyone except themselves.

So sad for them when they can just google and ask but chose to AssUme.

No worry small boy and the little girl got a lot of 10 years to spend not an old man like me.
    You are the one doing the sweet talk...

Banned

User Info Menu

You are the one doing the sweet talk...
    Then you must be the small boy or the little girl property investor.

No worry you got all the Time to learn, I old man only got 30 years left if lucky.

Ultimate Underdog

User Info Menu

To be fair to Arcachon, he is really passionate about property. He has been advocating to buy way long before becoming agent.

I believe he will make a decent agent.

Then you must be the small boy or the little girl property investor.

No worry you got all the Time to learn, I old man only got 30 years left if lucky.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    To be fair to Arcachon, he is really passionate about property. He has been advocating to buy way long before becoming agent.

I believe he will make a decent agent.
    Thanks, I share facts and figures but somehow people try very hard to label me.

It is alright because when we leave this world we carry nothing with us.

Property investment is for the long term, for the short term it is called gambling.

Small boys and little girls please take note.

The Government already remove the element of gambling to a minimum of 3 years and tag to one salary to buy a property.

Property since 2013 needs to crash 20% and 2018 25% in order for the bank to call.

Many who get burn in the down cycle will have their scar with them, some will show everyone they know others will recover.

Invest in the thing you know not the thing you like, I still learning from the agent side.

Was surprise many agents know how to sell but don't know how to invest.

Small boys and little girls will label all the same this is understandable.

Big boys here like to keep also understandable because you can never get the Small boys and little girls to appreciate what you share.

Singapore property is not going to be cheap it can only be more expensive due to the Time Value of Money, you can never buy 3 room HDB for $6,600 or my Southbank for $535,000.

Small boys and little girls got a lot of Time to talk cock and Sing Song please remember Time is your limit waste it and it will never be back.

55 years in this World I am happy what I have done, stay in America for 30 months in the West Coast and East coast 6 months, Italy 20 weeks, France 8 years 8 months what else do one's need.

Those who want to learn, please ask. Those who want to talk cock, please sing we are here for you.

Queen

User Info Menu

Thanks, I share facts and figures but somehow people try very hard to label me.

It is alright because when we leave this world we carry nothing with us.

Property investment is for the long term, for the short term it is called gambling.

Small boys and little girls please take note.

The Government already remove the element of gambling to a minimum of 3 years and tag to one salary to buy a property.

Property since 2013 needs to crash 20% and 2018 25% in order for the bank to call.

Many who get burn in the down cycle will have their scar with them, some will show everyone they know others will recover.

Invest in the thing you know not the thing you like, I still learning from the agent side.

Was surprise many agents know how to sell but don't know how to invest.

Small boys and little girls will label all the same this is understandable.

Big boys here like to keep also understandable because you can never get the Small boys and little girls to appreciate what you share.

Singapore property is not going to be cheap it can only be more expensive due to the Time Value of Money, you can never buy 3 room HDB for $6,600 or my Southbank for $535,000.

Small boys and little girls got a lot of Time to talk cock and Sing Song please remember Time is your limit waste it and it will never be back.

55 years in this World I am happy what I have done, stay in America for 30 months in the West Coast and East coast 6 months, Italy 20 weeks, France 8 years 8 months what else do one's need.

Those who want to learn, please ask. Those who want to talk cock, please sing we are here for you.
    I am sure many here are better off than you including myself. Stop being so arrogant just because you have a pathetic southbank. It is still selling for cheap btw...

You don't seem to fully understand what is the Time Value of Money, so do not embarrass yourself when there are accountants and businessmen here.

I bet you don't even have a university degree uncle. 55 year old still not too late to study hard.

Banned

User Info Menu

I am sure many here are better off than you including myself. Stop being so arrogant just because you have a pathetic southbank. It is still selling for cheap btw...

You don't seem to fully understand what is the Time Value of Money, so do not embarrass yourself when there are accountants and businessmen here.

I bet you don't even have a university degree uncle. 55 year old still not too late to study hard.

1BR - *Fully Sold*
    1+STUDY #0443 $854K
    2BR CLASSIC #0324 $877K
    2BR DELX #0374 $1.003M
    2PREMIUM #0240 $1.355M
    3CLASSIC #0348 $1.299M
    3DELUXE #0238 $1.428M
    3STUDY #0264 $1.616M
    4CLASSIC #0242 $1.872M
    4DELUXE #0233 $1.945M
    5LUX #0257 $2.532M

*New Prices as of 17/06!!*
    1BR - *Fully Sold*
    1+STUDY #0443
    *NEW PRICE $881K*
    2BR CLASSIC #0376
    *NEW PRICE $978K*
    2BR DELX #0374
    *NEW PRICE $1.036K*
    2PREMIUM #0240
    *NEW PRICE $1.383K*
    3CLASSIC #0348
    *NEW PRICE $1.326K*
    3DELUXE #0238/#0239
    *NEW PRICE $1.458K*
    3STUDY #0264
    *NEW PRICE $1.649K*
    4CLASSIC #0242
    *NEW PRICE $1.891K*
    4DELUXE #0233
    *NEW PRICE $1.965K*
    5LUX #0257
    *NEW PRICE $2.558K*

I got this I got that who cares. You die everything you got also cannot bring.

You come empty, you go empty. Amen.

I ask Banker, Accountant, Lawyer who print money most cannot answer.

Queen

User Info Menu

Talking Re: Options for buyers when developers go bust and projects are unfinished

1BR - *Fully Sold*
    1+STUDY #0443 $854K
    2BR CLASSIC #0324 $877K
    2BR DELX #0374 $1.003M
    2PREMIUM #0240 $1.355M
    3CLASSIC #0348 $1.299M
    3DELUXE #0238 $1.428M
    3STUDY #0264 $1.616M
    4CLASSIC #0242 $1.872M
    4DELUXE #0233 $1.945M
    5LUX #0257 $2.532M

*New Prices as of 17/06!!*
    1BR - *Fully Sold*
    1+STUDY #0443
    *NEW PRICE $881K*
    2BR CLASSIC #0376
    *NEW PRICE $978K*
    2BR DELX #0374
    *NEW PRICE $1.036K*
    2PREMIUM #0240
    *NEW PRICE $1.383K*
    3CLASSIC #0348
    *NEW PRICE $1.326K*
    3DELUXE #0238/#0239
    *NEW PRICE $1.458K*
    3STUDY #0264
    *NEW PRICE $1.649K*
    4CLASSIC #0242
    *NEW PRICE $1.891K*
    4DELUXE #0233
    *NEW PRICE $1.965K*
    5LUX #0257
    *NEW PRICE $2.558K*

I got this I got that who cares. You die everything you got also cannot bring.

You come empty, you go empty. Amen.

I ask Banker, Accountant, Lawyer who print money most cannot answer.
    This is how ah beng talk... no sense, no link, no value.

Which project are these prices for, still trying to psycho your poor vulnerable clients?

Banned

User Info Menu

This is how ah beng talk... no sense, no link, no value.

Which project are these prices for, still trying to psycho your poor vulnerable clients?
    People know which project only you don't

For you to find out for me to know.

Junior

User Info Menu

Please shut up and get lost.
    We rather read agent A’s post than your rubbish complain.
    You contribute nothing here.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast