Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Options for buyers when developers go bust and projects are unfinished

Default Re: Options for buyers when developers go bust and projects are unfinished

Quote Originally Posted by Xan View Post
    Don’t you feel ashamed of yourself getting bashed in every forum?
    Seems like you have no shame at all.
    Not sure who suppose to grow up.
    First of all, you are the only one “bashing” me here.

Next, good that you know you are “bashing” me. That’s very nice of you and shows your wonderful behavior.

Seems like you are one of those “bashing” in hwz forum. So that makes it one less to 3 ppl who “bash” me in hwz?

Default Re: Options for buyers when developers go bust and projects are unfinished

Quote Originally Posted by annetyu View Post
    First of all, you are the only one “bashing” me here.

Next, good that you know you are “bashing” me. That’s very nice of you and shows your wonderful behavior.

Seems like you are one of those “bashing” in hwz forum. So that makes it one less to 3 ppl who “bash” me in hwz?
    First of all, Agent A has nothing holds against you.
    All along, he was posting whatever new launches / condos updates here.
    You need to be so nasty in your comments? You have no shame at all?
    Get lost la. See your comments make me puke.

First of all, Agent A has nothing holds against you.
    All along, he was posting whatever new launches / condos updates here.
    You need to be so nasty in your comments? You have no shame at all?
    Get lost la. See your comments make me puke.
    Agent A and I are getting along better now.

Are you sure he is just posting updates here? He is urging all to buy now, calling new launches “undervalued” and whatever bs about time wait for no man. “Do opposite of what small girl and boy does” etc etc. I don’t follow this forum so much, there is probably more.

All in all, if you are just biased against me then you should get lost. Did you listen to him and buy garden at $1,700psf or WLR at $2,000psf?

Are you sure he is just posting updates here? He is urging all to buy now, calling new launches “undervalued” and whatever bs about time wait for no man. “Do opposite of what small girl and boy does” etc etc. I don’t follow this forum so much, there is probably more.

All in all, if you are just biased against me then you should get lost. Did you listen to him and buy garden at $1,700psf or WLR at $2,000psf?
    I believe you are a grown up adult here.
    Are you so easily persuaded by others to buy any property at any price?
    Are you so retarded that you lost your judgement?

If you are in this forum long enough, you could have read my sharing on the land cost and the Developer profit.

If the government did not put the last control measure the price could be even more.

Those in the property market know you lost 12% or 15% before you even talk about the profit for 2nd or 3rd property.

If you are a first timer you already ahead of the 2nd or 3rd property investor and 20% ahead of the FT.

since 2006 if you are still on the Beach waiting to get on the Boat can only say work harder, looking back $108,000 let me buy 2 Condo value at 3 million.

I was the small Boy and the little girl before and I grow up old now hope everyone grows and not stay the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    If you are in this forum long enough, you could have read my sharing on the land cost and the Developer profit.

If the government did not put the last control measure the price could be even more.

Those in the property market know you lost 12% or 15% before you even talk about the profit for 2nd or 3rd property.

If you are a first timer you already ahead of the 2nd or 3rd property investor and 20% ahead of the FT.

since 2006 if you are still on the Beach waiting to get on the Boat can only say work harder, looking back $108,000 let me buy 2 Condo value at 3 million.

I was the small Boy and the little girl before and I grow up old now hope everyone grows and not stay the same.
    We have all profited handsomely from our purchases prior to 2010. However are you sure property will double again in the next 10 years? To me, it is not going to be the same again. Property is not going to continue being an easy route to making millions anymore.

I believe you are a grown up adult here.
    Are you so easily persuaded by others to buy any property at any price?
    Are you so retarded that you lost your judgement?
    I have not but others have.

I have not but others have.
    Stop assuming others are always dumb while you are always the smartest.
    Those who are long enough here have more experience than you in property.

which sales will say their products not good? i see so many impulsive buyers after they got burnt, they will cry mother cry father, ask govt to pay for their loss...omg!

Stop assuming others are always dumb while you are always the smartest.
    Those who are long enough here have more experience than you in property.
    Cool down Ms Xan. If I do not step in, this forum will be too biased and newbies reading the threads will get misled.

Data has shown that there are many newbies / indecisive buyers who are over-reliant on agents who do sweet sales talk and claim "caveat emptor" when deal is done.

Buyers who come to forums probably want to read a fresh neutral perspective, not more salesmen talk...

Cool down Ms Xan. If I do not step in, this forum will be too biased and newbies reading the threads will get misled.

Data has shown that there are many newbies / indecisive buyers who are over-reliant on agents who do sweet sales talk and claim "caveat emptor" when deal is done.

Buyers who come to forums probably want to read a fresh neutral perspective, not more salesmen talk...
    Have been in the forum since 2008 from skyscraper to condosingapore, you will be very lucky if you get any neutral perspective.

Better do your homework than to depends on the forum to gain insider info.

Newbies are well informed when they spend a bit of time to do research.

Happy to buy something after 1 year of hunting in the show flat, it just appreciates 3%.