Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Billionaire inventor James Dyson bags Singapore's Wallich Residence super penthouse

Queen

User Info Menu

Default Re: Billionaire inventor James Dyson bags Singapore's Wallich Residence super penthou

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Most important is facts.

People can draw their own conclusions from facts.

Opinions can differ and sometimes also be purposely misrepresented based on personal agenda.

Once interest rates drop, all hell will break loose. Stay tuned.

Don't buy now better, the show will be more exciting later! Take note, I say don't buy!
    Ha Ha Ha.

No hell will break loose if interest rates fall because the limit on how much one can borrow remains the same.

Interests rates are already quite low, a few bp decrease will not make much of a difference. Interests rate was near 0 from 2011 to 2015 and property market was flat. Go and check out the charts, your fav facts. Most importantly, do you know what is the reason behind the expected rates cut from the fed? Let me tell you... it is due to weak global economic growth. This will likely have a larger impact on the market than your tiny rate cuts.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-10/powell-signals-openness-to-rate-cut-as-uncertainty-dims-outlook

On the contrary, a rise in interest rates will see your neighbors' units up for mortgagee sale at amara hotel.

As you said, "Opinions can differ and sometimes also be purposely misrepresented based on personal agenda." Applies to all, YOU and me.

Hope you get to enjoy a good show, but not sure if it is the kind of show you are looking forward to. Don't buy too much popcorn!

I sometimes seriously wonder what kind of education some of you here and on hwz forum possess.

Ultimate Underdog

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Billionaire inventor James Dyson bags Singapore's Wallich Residence super penthou

Actually I also told people don't buy in the beginning of 2018 if I remembered correctly.

Then I sat back and watched a great show for a good half year while people scrambled to buy even after the CM was announced and there was a rise of quite a few %.

Then Govt came in and increased ABSD. But we know ABSD effect do not last beyond two quarters. With the slew of measures, this quarter or latest next quarter the show will start again.

Good. No matter what the evidence, don't buy! Great for you.

Quote Originally Posted by annetyu View Post
    Ha Ha Ha.

No hell will break loose if interest rates fall because the limit on how much one can borrow remains the same.

Interests rates are already quite low, a few bp decrease will not make much of a difference. Interests rate was near 0 from 2011 to 2015 and property market was flat. Go and check out the charts, your fav facts. Most importantly, do you know what is the reason behind the expected rates cut from the fed? Let me tell you... it is due to weak global economic growth. This will likely have a larger impact on the market.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-10/powell-signals-openness-to-rate-cut-as-uncertainty-dims-outlook

On the contrary, a rise in interest rates will see your neighbors' units up for mortgagee sale at amara hotel.

As you said, "Opinions can differ and sometimes also be purposely misrepresented based on personal agenda." Applies to all, YOU and me.

Hope you get to enjoy a good show, but not sure if it is the kind of sure you are looking forward to. Don't buy too much popcorn!

I sometimes seriously wonder what kind of education some of you here and on hwz forum possess.
    Last edited by Kelonguni; 11th July 2019 at 03:48 PM.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Queen

User Info Menu

Default Re: Billionaire inventor James Dyson bags Singapore's Wallich Residence super penthou

Good. No matter what the evidence, don't buy! Great for you.
    As with many other forumers, you are pretty ignorant. Good luck!

I will buy when and what I think is good. New launches are poor choices and they are causing the market to be flat for the next 4 years.

Ultimate Underdog

User Info Menu

We really have to bookmark this!

See you in four years then!

I will buy when and what I think is good. New launches are poor choices and they are causing the market to be flat for the next 4 years.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Queen

User Info Menu

We really have to bookmark this!

See you in four years then!
    Yes. See you then.

If property rise more than 5% in the next 4 years, please dig up this thread, I will gladly concede.

However, if property decline or really stays flat, please also dig up the thread and be a man. I won't bother digging this up. Best to bookmark as you suggest.

Ultimate Underdog

User Info Menu

At least we know cement needs sand.

Good luck finding your good deal that is not made by sand, constructed without using water, not affected by land bidding price increase, and not affected by the additional taxes!

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Ultimate Underdog

User Info Menu

My personal take is that 5% will be exceeded in 2 years. No worries, will find this thread for you and hopefully your fantasy has come true by then.

Yes. See you then.

If property rise more than 5% in the next 4 years, please dig up this thread, I will gladly concede.

However, if property decline or really stays flat, please also dig up the thread and be a man. I won't bother digging this up. Best to bookmark as you suggest.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Queen

User Info Menu

At least we know cement needs sand.

Good luck finding your good deal that is not made by sand, constructed without using water, not affected by land bidding price increase, and not affected by the additional taxes!
    YOu seem to not have very good learning and studying abilities, young child.

We know cement does not need seasand but instead river sand.

Your second sentence is just stupid.
    1. I agreed cement needs sand but not seasand. Alr explained to you that construction price will not increase significantly on psf basis just because of sand.
    2. Exactly my stand. The recent uptick in prices is mainly due to developer land bids and little to do with fundamentals.
    3. Additional taxes will only result in less buying power. Are you trying to contradict yourself?

Continue being ignorant and foolish, uncle kelong.

Queen

User Info Menu

My personal take is that 5% will be exceeded in 2 years. No worries, will find this thread for you and hopefully your fantasy has come true by then.
    You narrowed the timeframe yourself... Please bump this thread up in 2021.

Fantasy is yours. I am not dreaming of anything but a gradual stable appreciation of prices.

Care to share where are you vested Uncle kelong?

Ultimate Underdog

User Info Menu

Water tax increase, oil price increase, sand and cement price increase, land price increase, foreign worker levy increase and quota cut.

What would a normal child with normal learning and studying ability conclude about pricing of property?

YOu seem to not have very good learning and studying abilities, young child.

We know cement does not need seasand but instead river sand.

Your second sentence is just stupid.
    1. I agreed cement needs sand but not seasand. Alr explained to you that construction price will not increase significantly on psf basis just because of sand.
    2. Exactly my stand. The recent uptick in prices is mainly due to developer land bids and little to do with fundamentals.
    3. Additional taxes will only result in less buying power. Are you trying to contradict yourself?

Continue being ignorant and foolish, uncle kelong.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast