Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Billionaire inventor James Dyson bags Singapore's Wallich Residence super penthouse

  1. #31
    Ultimate Underdog

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Billionaire inventor James Dyson bags Singapore's Wallich Residence super penthou

    What is my price for winning?

    I have won so many times on logic here that I lost count already.

    Quote Originally Posted by annetyu View Post
    You narrowed the timeframe yourself... Please bump this thread up in 2021.

    Fantasy is yours. I am not dreaming of anything but a gradual stable appreciation of prices.

    Care to share where are you vested Uncle kelong?
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  2. #32
    Queen

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Billionaire inventor James Dyson bags Singapore's Wallich Residence super penthou

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Water tax increase, oil price increase, sand and cement price increase, land price increase, foreign worker levy increase and quota cut.

    What would a normal child with normal learning and studying ability conclude about pricing of property?
    Normal child will conclude the same as you.

    But I am sorry, I am not normal but rather in the top 10% of my cohort.

  3. #33
    Queen

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Billionaire inventor James Dyson bags Singapore's Wallich Residence super penthou

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    What is my price for winning?

    I have won so many times on logic here that I lost count already.
    I will shut up and leave or help you spread your gospels.

    You've won because you've been against people of your level or lower. I am different.

  4. #34
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Billionaire inventor James Dyson bags Singapore's Wallich Residence super penthou

    Quote Originally Posted by annetyu View Post
    Normal child will conclude the same as you.

    But I am sorry, I am not normal but rather in the top 10% of my cohort.
    wow the former "Special" stream.

  5. #35
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Billionaire inventor James Dyson bags Singapore's Wallich Residence super penthou

    Quote Originally Posted by annetyu View Post
    I will shut up and leave or help you spread your gospels.

    You've won because you've been against people of your level or lower. I am different.
    big words indeed. you are indeed smarter than us.

  6. #36
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Billionaire inventor James Dyson bags Singapore's Wallich Residence super penthou

    Quote Originally Posted by annetyu View Post
    As with many other forumers, you are pretty ignorant. Good luck!

    I will buy when and what I think is good. New launches are poor choices and they are causing the market to be flat for the next 4 years.
    i don't think anyone here was trying to "force" you to accept that new launches are good choices. maybe the agents had been spamming you or you had seen too many adverts on facebook.

  7. #37
    Ultimate Underdog

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Billionaire inventor James Dyson bags Singapore's Wallich Residence super penthou

    According to MENSA and statistical classification, TOP 10% is still normal lah.

    Only when you hit top 3% then considered as not normal aka gifted and talented.

    Schools may adopt looser definitions and bump your ego when you reach the top 10-15%.

    Come back when you reach there ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by annetyu View Post
    Normal child will conclude the same as you.

    But I am sorry, I am not normal but rather in the top 10% of my cohort.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  8. #38
    Queen

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Billionaire inventor James Dyson bags Singapore's Wallich Residence super penthou

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    According to MENSA and statistical classification, TOP 10% is still normal lah.

    Only when you hit top 3% then considered as not normal aka gifted and talented.

    Schools may adopt looser definitions and bump your ego when you reach the top 10-15%.

    Come back when you reach there ok?
    I was alr being humble. Which percentile are you in?

  9. #39
    Queen

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Billionaire inventor James Dyson bags Singapore's Wallich Residence super penthou

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    i don't think anyone here was trying to "force" you to accept that new launches are good choices. maybe the agents had been spamming you or you had seen too many adverts on facebook.
    Yup. Probably also impacted by Agent A and his disciples.

  10. #40
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Billionaire inventor James Dyson bags Singapore's Wallich Residence super penthou

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    big words indeed. you are indeed smarter than us.
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/in-depth/self-esteem/art-20045374

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. No budget for a S$100m super penthouse? There're 5 others in Singapore up for sale
    By reporter2 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 4 Weeks Ago, 07:06 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    -: 20th December 2018, 04:16 PM
  3. Super penthouse at Sculptura Ardmore sold for over S$60m
    By reporter2 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 8th August 2017, 11:31 PM
  4. Vantage Bay (by Singapore billionaire Peter Lim)
    By strongterry in forum Iskandar & Malaysian Property Talk
    Replies: 9
    -: 3rd March 2014, 11:53 AM
  5. $30m price tag likely for 3-storey super penthouse
    By dtrax in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 7
    -: 27th November 2013, 10:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •