Thread: Pasir Ris Central Condo

Cool Pasir Ris Central Condo

Pasir Ris Central condo is an upcoming 99-years leasehold integrated mixed-use development.

Located at Pasir Ris town centre and next to the MRT, the land parcel is a “white site” intended as a mixed development, which will feature an integrated bus interchange, polyclinic, and town plaza.

In addition, the site is a massive 3.8-hectare land parcel, which is about 6.5 football fields in size and slightly larger than Sengkang Grand Residences.

Click the link to see more details on Pasir Ris Central condo.

Default Re: Pasir Ris Central Condo

White sites are very rare these days and it falls heavily on the developer to take on a much larger planning role than what they produced single-built developments before. I call this a 'Master Developer' mindset to link various amenities, transport networks like walkways etc over and beyond the residential component. It's pretty complex to me. Usually it takes 2 developers to do this properly or a massive and experience one to pull it off.

In any case, my personal preference for investment is a white site first because its future re-development risk-adjusted value is largely maintained (Though I wont live to see it). Its pretty future proof to me since just about any developer can bid for this site for re-development.

White sites at prime districts are, needless to say, the most highly sought after......