From Facebook ADV.

𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐎𝐏 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐇𝐃𝐁? Especially if you are considering upgrading.

Right about the time when your HDB hits MOP, you will receive a barrage of flyers from property agents telling you that now is the best time to sell your property.
Because now is the peak resale price❌
Because now you have the most tenure remaining, newer HDB fetch a higher price❌
Because now is the time that you have the least accrued interest from CPF and you will have most cash proceeds❌

If what these agents are saying is true, then 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐎𝐏 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝟔 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫!❓

There is really a sweet timing for selling your MOP property. 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐃𝐁 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐎𝐏 𝐇𝐃𝐁.

Let me share this with you, what I need is just some info and I will calculate for you: The right price💰 and the right time⏳ to sell.
Especially if you are planning to upgrade to a condo because you need every cent you can squeeze out of your sale to make a more comfortable upgrade.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝟏 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝟐 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞.

✔️ Get the right price to sell your property so that you can upgrade to a bigger HDB/ condo easily which means you don’t have to fork out much cash (no cash in some cases)

✔️ Get peace of mind to know that you are selling at the best price point possible so that you can feel good about making the right judgment when you share it with your family and friends.

✔️ Get educated about the current market so that you can share tips with your other friends who are considering upgrading which put you like the Upgrade Guru guy.

Being in the property market for over 10 years, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐩𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐇𝐃𝐁 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬. Most of them thought that cash + CPF + income is everything when it comes to upgrading. This is not true.

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐡 + 𝐂𝐏𝐅 + 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟓𝟎% 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎% 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲.

So all in all, Allow me to share with you:
1. The golden timing for selling your MOP HDB
2. Determining the golden value of your MOP HDB
3. How to work with your existing Cash + CPF + Income to upgrade much earlier than possible with Ninja knowledge of the market and your property

I have listed 3 of the methods that I use to maximize your upgrade, during the sharing I will go in-depth and cover all 7 points. In the sharing, we are going to strictly share only about our experience based on data. We will not SELL you anything or force you to BUY anything. We guarantee that the knowledge you gain will be worth your time and effort.