Thread: Resale condo in D23

Post Resale condo in D23

Hi All,

Need some info and sharing because I am going to purchase my first resale condo. I am looking at 2 bedroom+2 bathroom. We are pretty use to staying in bukit panjang area. So we shortlisted a few condos around this area after some viewings. However we do have some concern:

1st Choice: Hillsta --> We like the fact we can walk to MRT/LRT. Hubby drive, i don't. We did some research and found out that the most of the seller is making loss. And this is one of the project that is making loss among other condo. And knowing that its right beside a power-station, do you think is good to go ahead and purchase for own stay?
    2nd Choice: Treehouse --> We went to view, liked the environment, separate kitchen, etc but the upkeep of the condo by the management is not very good. Kind of run down at certain part of the condo. Also not so convenient.
    3rd Choice: Eco Sanctuary --> Price abit on the higher side for us, but very nicely maintained. we do not like open concept kitchen and the enclose fridge design.

Mainly we would like to know if we should go for hillsta, knowing that it might not appreciate in time to come?

Many thanks~

Default Re: Resale condo in D23

Quote Originally Posted by deadprawn View Post
    Hi All,

Need some info and sharing because I am going to purchase my first resale condo. I am looking at 2 bedroom+2 bathroom. We are pretty use to staying in bukit panjang area. So we shortlisted a few condos around this area after some viewings. However we do have some concern:

1st Choice: Hillsta --> We like the fact we can walk to MRT/LRT. Hubby drive, i don't. We did some research and found out that the most of the seller is making loss. And this is one of the project that is making loss among other condo. And knowing that its right beside a power-station, do you think is good to go ahead and purchase for own stay?
    2nd Choice: Treehouse --> We went to view, liked the environment, separate kitchen, etc but the upkeep of the condo by the management is not very good. Kind of run down at certain part of the condo. Also not so convenient.
    3rd Choice: Eco Sanctuary --> Price abit on the higher side for us, but very nicely maintained. we do not like open concept kitchen and the enclose fridge design.

Mainly we would like to know if we should go for hillsta, knowing that it might not appreciate in time to come?

Many thanks~
    I think the main reason why hillsta price has been stagnant is because of the location with low rental demand, Even the 2 phoenix plots next door were enbloc sold at a relatively low price.

Maybe you might want to view more projects around the area before committing to hillsta?

And knowing that its right beside a power-station, do you think is good to go ahead and purchase for own stay?

Any photo
    The Best Time to buy Property is Yesterday.
    If you lose Money it because you sell on a wrong Day.

https://wa.me/6587821025

https://r057844h.propnex.net/

You don't Buy others will Buy.
    You don't Sell, others will Sell.

The Best Time to buy Property is Yesterday.
    If you lose Money it because you sell on a wrong Day.

https://wa.me/6587821025

https://r057844h.propnex.net/

You don't Buy others will Buy.
    You don't Sell, others will Sell.